PDA

View Full Version : My first tattoo

Jenisi
03-06-2004, 11:09 PM
I'm excited, here is a picture!!! It's 2 hours old! :)

Pierat
03-06-2004, 11:13 PM
wow, that got me excited too! lol j/k

Bobmuhthol
03-06-2004, 11:15 PM
Same response as Pierat, minus the j/k.

Snapp
03-06-2004, 11:19 PM
That's cute Jenisi!

Marl
03-06-2004, 11:21 PM
what other tattoos does everyone have? I have a barcode on the back of my neck and will soon have a NES controller on my forearm, probably going to get it done Monday.

Bobmuhthol
03-06-2004, 11:25 PM
<<I have a barcode on the back of my neck>>

Dude wtf, you're supposed to get it on your eye.

http://www.maxbarry.com/images/covers/jg_usa_hb_big.jpg

03-06-2004, 11:44 PM
Um can you pull your shirt down a little bit more for a better view?

TheEschaton
03-06-2004, 11:44 PM
I'm planning on getting one on the top of my back, where a tag would be on a shirt:

It's not completely right, to the right of the 3 attached to the vertical bar, should be another, separate vertical bar.

-TheE-

Varsus
03-06-2004, 11:45 PM
Nice Tat Jenisi. If I had my digi here id post a few. Ill try to get a few pics and post em later.

but ya...

Someone go get a tat that looks like my IG one!

>tap tat
l tat
You tap a massive grey boulder tattoo.
>Inked in a myriad colors, atop the boulder a horde of humanoids of every race sit or stand around, a pair locked in mock combat. At the bottom, bodies of a few are sprawled, with crimson stains beneath.

-Varsus

Souzy
03-07-2004, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by Jenisi
I'm excited, here is a picture!!! It's 2 hours old! :)

Anyone feel like singing, "Pour some sugar on me"? I dig the tat. I have a dragon on the same area as you. A stalking panther on my ankle, and a rose with a tribal around it on the small of my back.

Zeyrin
03-07-2004, 02:55 AM
I got the Grim Reaper on my left upper arm. Long story.

HarmNone
03-07-2004, 03:02 AM
That is a pretty one, Jenisi! :D

HarmNone

Weedmage Princess
03-07-2004, 03:10 AM
Nice tattoo Jenisi.

I'm going to get one myself..mine will be on my back..the small of my back actually...it's just a matter of picking out what exactly. I have a few ideas but...need some help..heh.

Satira
03-07-2004, 05:22 AM
I have a curly butterfly tattoo on the inside of my ankle.

Butterflies are my favorite animals, and I know a lot of chicks get butterflies, but that didn't stop me from getting what I really wanted.

I plan on getting two more tats that aren't butterflies, hopefully.

MPSorc
03-07-2004, 06:03 AM
my wife has a neat tattoo, she saw this total back tat of a jungle scene, in the middle was a tiger's face peering out through a hole in the leaves, the hole was shapped like the outline of a butterfly, so in essence she has a butterfly tat that is colored in like the face of a tiger. its really neat

peam
03-07-2004, 06:21 AM
Lucky artist.

I have a goomba on my left heel, a black/blue pirate flag above my left elbow, and a black cat fireworks cat on top of my right bicep.

Souzy
03-07-2004, 06:25 AM
Originally posted by Weedmage Princess
Nice tattoo Jenisi.

I'm going to get one myself..mine will be on my back..the small of my back actually...it's just a matter of picking out what exactly. I have a few ideas but...need some help..heh.

Ohhhh, my girl has a trail of stars, different shapes and nicely spaced out, going down the middle of her back. It looks hot and very original.

longshot
03-07-2004, 06:29 AM
I have no tattoos. I can't think of anything that has held my interest for longer than a year. I couldn't imagine having to live with something for the rest of my life.

I think they are really neat to look at... just not for me.

And yes, Jenisi's tattoo is very stylish.

[Edited on 3-7-2004 by longshot]

MPSorc
03-07-2004, 06:33 AM
I myself have a tribal ramshead on my left arm.

Artha
03-07-2004, 08:31 AM
That's nothing.

<---Full body Yakuza tattoo. No, really.

I also got this one and now I feel sad.

http://gominosensei.org/images/pics/fresh_dean_tattoo.jpg

[Edited on 3-7-2004 by Artha]

Souzy
03-07-2004, 08:42 AM
I hope Dean is your name.

Xcalibur
03-07-2004, 08:44 AM
Will post again gf's tattoo, it really rocks!

Seeing her neck bleed a bit after prooved me that she had the courage to do it.

I want a tribal on my left biceps, those stuff are really beautiful

Artha
03-07-2004, 08:47 AM
I hope Dean is your name.

:no:

Weedmage Princess
03-07-2004, 08:59 AM
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEK?!

(the Dean tattoo) :oops:

Souzy
03-07-2004, 09:04 AM
I don't get it, why did you get Dean on you then?

P.S. I dig your girl's tat X.

Artha
03-07-2004, 09:06 AM
I don't get it, why did you get Dean on you then?

My dirty little secret is that I'm a rabid Dean supporter.

(PS: That's not really me ;))

Souzy
03-07-2004, 09:12 AM
Oh, LOL! Then why the hell did you post that! Here I thought that I'm an idiot for getting my ex's name tatted around my ring finger. Atleast I know him! Speaking of stupid tattoo's, one of my boys roommates is an insane Worcester Ice Cats fan (local hockey team here). So she got their mascot tattooed on her ankle with her favorite player's signature underneath it. I think it's stupid.

Artha
03-07-2004, 09:15 AM
Then why the hell did you post that!

How could I not!?

Myshel
03-07-2004, 09:36 AM
Pretty tattoo Jen. One of my waitresses is an starving artist, she drew a mermaid, had the tattoo artist copy it to her ankle and up her calf. Its absolutely stunning.

My Dad was a Navy man, and when he was in the service, did the drunk tattoo thing one night and got two dancing girls on both of his forearms. Some of my earliest memories of him is making them dance, by flexing his muscles. But he hated them all his life, and made us all promise never to get one.

TheEschaton
03-07-2004, 10:13 AM
I hate people who get tribal/foreign language tats when they don't belong to that culture.

Especially those Abercrombie types with Chinese type that says "Hope" or something. I feel like slapping them.

-TheE-

Bobmuhthol
03-07-2004, 10:26 AM
Agreed, TheEschaton. However, THIS TATTOO ROX0RZ!!!
http://www.phattbastard.com/site/bilder5/arkiv5/tattoo.jpg

Xcalibur
03-07-2004, 10:28 AM
And must had hurt like CRAZY.

I don't think they (tattoo artist) have the right to "anasesthetic localy"?

KymberlynX
03-07-2004, 11:42 AM
I have three tattoos.

This first one is my middle name, HIROKO, in Japanese (hiragana):

KymberlynX
03-07-2004, 11:43 AM
...was my ladybug:

KymberlynX
03-07-2004, 11:45 AM
...was my dragonfly. It's on the top of my left foot and it hurt like a sumofabitch:

HarmNone
03-07-2004, 12:17 PM
I have always felt badly for people who had someone's name permanently tattooed onto their body, only to see that person disappear from their lives. How hard it must be to have that tattoo as a constant reminder of a relationship gone wrong.

*Edited to say: Dammit, Artha! Do not do that to me! :D*

HarmNone, sans tattoos

[Edited on 3-7-2004 by HarmNone]

StrayRogue
03-07-2004, 12:18 PM
Its not really him. Anyway, I'll be getting one in a few weeks, hopefully.

Miss X
03-07-2004, 12:23 PM
I had one done on my back when I was 18 (3 years ago) because I thought it was really cool and now I kinda regret it. There are two more I plan to have, on my shoulder and hip in the summer, I'll probably regret those too, but I figure its no big deal since it will just rot away with the rest of my skin when I die...

Latrinsorm
03-07-2004, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by Miss X
but I figure its no big deal since it will just rot away with the rest of my skin when I die... Can we go back to pretty flowers and butterflies and stuff?

Miss X
03-07-2004, 07:44 PM
ROFL. Sorry, just feeling a little morbid lately! ;)

Xcalibur
03-07-2004, 07:46 PM
Most of us will die around 2050-2060

In that time, there will be a way to solve that little thing call death, I presume/hope

Skurvash
03-07-2004, 08:12 PM
I have about 20 tats, I'll post a pic or two sometime.. later.

Bobmuhthol
03-07-2004, 08:14 PM
<<In that time, there will be a way to solve that little thing call death>>

Right, because after millions of years of evolution people are still dying. Of course we'll be able to prevent death in under 60 years.

Artha
03-07-2004, 08:16 PM
Actually, there's a treatment in testing involving mitochondria that can extend human life by over a hundred years.

[Edited on 3-8-2004 by Artha]

Latrinsorm
03-07-2004, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by Artha
Actually, there's a treatment in testing involving mitochondria that can extend human life by over a hundred years.
Gonna have to get rid of Alzheimer's/cancer/any-other-thing-that's-caused-by-being-alive first. Otherwise it's pointless.

X > Bob. :bleh:

Jenisi
03-08-2004, 02:04 AM
If I have ONE more person ask me "You know that doesn't come off, right?" I'm going to scream.

Skurvash
03-08-2004, 02:15 AM
You know that doesn't come off right? ...

... Then again, laser, sharp knives, sandpaper, these are all options.

Shari
03-08-2004, 03:30 AM
OW OW OW.

I would love to get a tattoo but I have absolutely zero pain tolorance. I got my naval peirced and that was enough for me!

I screamed bloody murder when he put the needle through. He was my best friends semi-boyfriend and he made her promise to never bring me back there EVER again. Hehehe.

Needless to say I'm never taking it out unless I SOMEDAY have children. <shudders at the idea>

Interesting tattoo Jenisi, just remember when you go to get a job in the corporate world (later in life like most people, which you might be excempt from, but I'm just saying!) you're gonna hafta wear high-cut shirts to hide that or they'll never hire you.

That best friend who helped me impale my bellybutton has six tattoos, one of which is right smack on the middle of her chest. It is very difficult for her to get a "front of house" type of job.

And to whoever mentioned the whole tribal/symbol thing about not being part of that culture, who cares? Its MUCH worse when the person doesn't know what it means/stands for.

Skurvash
03-08-2004, 06:00 AM
Not the greatest pic(s) in the world but whatever, one of my many tat's, on my upper arm.

Skurvash
03-08-2004, 06:11 AM
And heres my neck, with a closeup of one side. Both sides have the same basic 'melting' away of the skin, and the same large connecting wire inside, however all the small wires inside are different. It's one of my favorite tats, unfortunatly my hair covers all of it now days.

Galleazzo
03-08-2004, 12:45 PM
Cool tat, Jenisi, though I think you ought've had your nipple be the flower bud. Yeah, I;m a horndog, I admit it.

Originally posted by Lalana
Oh, LOL! Then why the hell did you post that! Here I thought that I'm an idiot for getting my ex's name tatted around my ring finger. Atleast I know him! Speaking of stupid tattoo's, one of my boys roommates is an insane Worcester Ice Cats fan (local hockey team here). So she got their mascot tattooed on her ankle with her favorite player's signature underneath it. I think it's stupid.

:lol: Ya know, a Springfield hockey player had a tat of the Detroit Red Wings logo on his ass. Only the Red Wings traded him to the Whalers three weeks later (that's why he was in Springfield). What a dumb fuck!

DeV
03-11-2004, 05:38 PM
Thats a kick ass tattoo Jenisi and some of the others too.

My girlfriend just got her first one a week ago...and needless to say IT TOTALLY ROCKS. Im just sticking with my piercings.

Souzy
03-11-2004, 05:52 PM
Ohhhh :heart: Skurvash!!! I lub the tat's man. I think tat's are hot. I love them love them!

Yes HarmNone, tatting someone's name on your body sucks. But, I can cover his name up with a funky band, so it's not all that bad, cos mines is small. :D I had my sister's name tatted right next to my rose on my back, written it thai. But that got covered up with a tribal, haha! She's a crack head.

But for him, since my name goes across his chest, it sucks for him everytime he looks at it. It's in chinese writing though, so he can always say it means, money, power and ho's or something, LOL.

Yeah uhhh so nay on the names on your body, unless it's your own peoples. :duh:

Galleazzo
03-12-2004, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by HarmNone
I have always felt badly for people who had someone's name permanently tattooed onto their body, only to see that person disappear from their lives. How hard it must be to have that tattoo as a constant reminder of a relationship gone wrong.
I always thought it served the idjits right.

Myshel
03-12-2004, 10:02 AM
When my daughter was talking about getting a tattoo, I took her to our local grocery store where there is a cashier who has extensive tattoo's on her chest and arms. The woman probably had them done when she was in her 20's. Well she isn't 20 anymore and they look faded, stretched, wrinkled and rediculous. I asked her about them, and she said she regretted them, she has a hard time getting a job and is saving money to have them removed.
My daughter hasn't mentioned getting a tattoo since.

Chadj
03-12-2004, 10:04 AM
I want one :(