PDA

View Full Version : A Must Watch T.V, Show

Drevihyin
09-10-2009, 12:20 AM
Just when you thought it couldn't get any better!

Talk show host Ellen DeGeneres will join the judges' panel on "American Idol" for the show's ninth season beginning in 2010, a Fox spokeswoman confirmed Wednesday

Sweets
09-10-2009, 07:47 AM
Wow! Her career in music is epic! She really will bring something to the board...

Wait...What?

Doughboy
09-10-2009, 07:49 AM
Well she is about as musically gifted as Paula Abdul. Jesus christ I wish that show didn't suck so much. It's like the Nascar of prime time tv. I guess I'm just not down with the Idol crew or something...

Parkbandit
09-10-2009, 08:50 AM
People still watch that shit?

Ashliana
09-10-2009, 10:12 AM
Reality TV needs to go away. I like Ellen, but don't really see the benefit in adding her to the show. The only thing lyrical I think she's done is "Just keep swimming~.. just keep swimming~.."

Geshron
09-10-2009, 10:14 AM
She is a pretty funny lady and even if she gets drunk I doubt you could visibly tell as much as Paula. I would love to raid Paula's medicine cabinet.

But I'm with PB, what the fuck audience does this redundant shit have? People are still apparently so stupid that they will not only buy these artists shit albums, but will watch weekly as their non-existent careers turn into very brief and seldom legitimate ones.