PDA

View Full Version : Solhaven Reopens for Business!

Amaron
09-06-2009, 11:03 PM
The city of Solhaven, under attack for months and underwater for most of the previous week, has been reclaimed through use of experimental magics.

Although the spell was incomplete, much of the town was recovered intact, albeit with some unexpected eccentricities and topographical changes. What does this mean?

- Updated fog locations
- New shop locations, with a greater focus on Solhaven's South 'Haven district
- Changed town layout
- Removal of teleportation restrictions

We'll be seeing more exciting developments for Solhaven in the coming months as a result of these changes. Thanks to everyone who participated in the Solhaven Cataclysm storyline. It's been a (literal) blast.

Auchand

StrayRogue
09-06-2009, 11:06 PM
Hahahah fucking lame.

I knew they wouldn't be able to follow-through with the destruction. HURRAH FOR MAKING EVERYTHING POINTLESS.

LordBacl
09-06-2009, 11:07 PM
A brilliant homage to the Star Trek "reset button." Good work, Mr. Data! The timeline has been restored!

StrayRogue
09-06-2009, 11:08 PM
Or the "Death of Superman" storyline.

Latrinsorm
09-07-2009, 02:29 AM
I had really enjoyed the conspiracy theories in the other thread. :( For once, it's mildly unpleasant to be absolutely right all the time.

Fallen
09-07-2009, 09:19 AM
I had really enjoyed the conspiracy theories in the other thread. :( For once, it's mildly unpleasant to be absolutely right all the time.

It wasn't like it was a shot in the dark to realize they were going to bring the town back.

Warriorbird
09-07-2009, 09:32 AM
Was pretty obvious. Now if only they'd actually kill some of the towns with no community.

Sweets
09-07-2009, 09:51 AM
It would have been nice to see it down for a bit longer but I think the whining about lockers and shops might have tipped the scales.

Belnia
09-07-2009, 10:07 AM
I bet everything in Zul that isn't directly on the trail to the EN could be completely removed and people wouldn't notice for a week.

deadly
09-07-2009, 12:08 PM
shit now my maps are gonna be fubard?

Amaron
09-07-2009, 05:01 PM
new map up!

http://www.nayolan.com/misc/NewSolhaven0909.jpg

Androidpk
09-07-2009, 05:23 PM
I bet everything in Zul that isn't directly on the trail to the EN could be completely removed and people wouldn't notice for a week.

What is this Zul place you speak of?

Fallen
09-07-2009, 09:50 PM

Clunk would bitch, bless him.

Xanator
09-17-2009, 04:15 PM
So, I just came across killed a tentacled green-robed initiate in Oleani's temple this morning. It was probably around 55-60 trains and alone. I ran through all the other temples in town to see if there were any more, and found nothing. Were there stragglers when Solhaven reopened and I just didn't hear about it, or...?

LordBacl
09-17-2009, 04:40 PM
So, I just came across killed a tentacled green-robed initiate in Oleani's temple this morning. It was probably around 55-60 trains and alone. I ran through all the other temples in town to see if there were any more, and found nothing. Were there stragglers when Solhaven reopened and I just didn't hear about it, or...?

No, it is just a very nice touch of the new Solhaven. You see, Oleani is the is the Goddess of Love, Fertility and Spring. So naturally her temple would be filled with level 60 monsters who try and kill you.

Haven't you ever been in love?

Xanator
09-17-2009, 04:41 PM
No, it is just a very nice touch of the new Solhaven. You see, Oleani is the is the Goddess of Love, Fertility and Spring. So naturally her temple would be filled with level 60 monsters who try and kill you.

Haven't you ever been in love?

Goddess of love, not the goddess of marriage.

Latrinsorm
09-17-2009, 04:43 PM
Nothing says love like a green level 60 tentacle monster.

LordBacl
09-17-2009, 05:00 PM
Nothing says love like a green level 60 tentacle monster.

EXACTLY!