PDA

View Full Version : percentmind()

Alorn15
09-05-2009, 12:20 PM
This morning Tillmen added a percentmind function to lich. I thought I'd post the information here in the interest of information and documentation.

Review of checkmind function:

- checkmind without argument gives a short text of your mind state
- checkmind(integer) returns true or false, if you have at least that amount of experience, where integer is 1-8

New percentmind function:

- percentmind returns 0-100
- percentmind(number) returns true or false if you have at least that amount of experience, where number is 0-100
- Both saturated and fried show up as 100 percent. A user interested in distinguishing between the two can add a checksaturated or saturated? qualifier to their percentmind check

Example:

until(percentmind < 70): sleep 30; fput "exp"; end;

SpiffyJr
09-08-2009, 05:06 PM
This morning Tillmen added a percentmind function to lich. I thought I'd post the information here in the interest of information and documentation.

Review of checkmind function:

- checkmind without argument gives a short text of your mind state
- checkmind(integer) returns true or false, if you have at least that amount of experience, where integer is 1-8

New percentmind function:

- percentmind returns 0-100
- percentmind(number) returns true or false if you have at least that amount of experience, where number is 0-100
- Both saturated and fried show up as 100 percent. A user interested in distinguishing between the two can add a checksaturated or saturated? qualifier to their percentmind check

Example:

until(percentmind < 70): sleep 30; fput "exp"; end;

You should add it to lichproject.com if it's not done already.

Alorn15
09-08-2009, 10:27 PM
Done