09-01-2009, 07:45 AM
HOW the hell do you get this atlas crap to update this window is pissing me off

pabstblueribbon
09-01-2009, 07:51 AM
use narost

deadly
09-01-2009, 08:16 AM
I am

but i still use psinet on the side and im about 2 damm seconds from uninstalling this crap if they dont fix this atlas update crap.

Xaerve
09-01-2009, 08:19 AM
im about 2 damm seconds from uninstalling this crap if they dont fix this atlas update crap.

I'm sure Jamus is loosing sleep because one newb on the interwebs can't figure out a very straight-forward and easy update process :)

Donquix
09-01-2009, 12:20 PM
I'm sure Jamus is loosing sleep because one newb on the interwebs can't figure out a very straight-forward and easy update process :)

it's bugged and pops up the warning even after you are already using the newest version, and the update is failing because it can't contact the update server now.

However, feel free to make fun of him for being too lazy/inept to find the thread that already details the fix for this that is a couple spots down from this one in the list.

Alorn15
09-01-2009, 12:47 PM
1. Save these files into your \psinet sage\atlas\ directory:
http://bingweb.binghamton.edu/~bkarker1/AtlasCore.sageatlas
http://bingweb.binghamton.edu/~bkarker1/Atlas.sageatlas
Make sure it's \psinet sage\atlas, and not \psinet\atlas. If you've got \psinet\atlas\, chances are that's an older version.

2. Restart GS.

Morrff
09-02-2009, 06:43 AM
it's bugged and pops up the warning even after you are already using the newest version, and the update is failing because it can't contact the update server now.

However, feel free to make fun of him for being too lazy/inept to find the thread that already details the fix for this that is a couple spots down from this one in the list.

Mine updated fine in the first shot about 2-3 weeks ago. Just sayin

theblueorange
09-02-2009, 10:59 AM
1. Save these files into your \psinet sage\atlas\ directory:
http://bingweb.binghamton.edu/~bkarker1/AtlasCore.sageatlas
http://bingweb.binghamton.edu/~bkarker1/Atlas.sageatlas
Make sure it's \psinet sage\atlas, and not \psinet\atlas. If you've got \psinet\atlas\, chances are that's an older version.

2. Restart GS.

works like a charm!

thanks

SolitareConfinement
09-02-2009, 11:00 AM
Mine updated fine in the first shot about 2-3 weeks ago. Just sayin

mine was fine and updated proper yada yada yada until a week ago...out of no where a week ago it went ape shit and i had to do said style of update

Morrff
09-08-2009, 02:50 PM
Seems like someone's fucking Atlas up on purpose. The update's all buggy, it changed my atlas info before I ever tried to update it. All sorts of fuckups are in the new update, update won't load. Plus it's the 1.33 core version that I currently have already. But it just started popping up yesterday for me.

Whoever did the mapping, is either TRYING to fuck with everyone. Or they're a complete idiot and shouldn't be mapping anything.

Loagan
09-11-2009, 02:09 AM
I couldn't log into Psinet in game so I had a friend send me the latest version. I uninstalled Psinet, and then reinstalled it. Now when I try and log into game I get this error.

I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong here.

System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: The system cannot find the file specified
at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithShellExecuteEx (ProcessStartInfo startinfo)
at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start()
at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start(Start fileName, String arguments)
at SageDomain.SageApp.InitializeClient()
at SageDomain.Core.MainWindow.MainWindow_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)

Celephais
09-11-2009, 03:05 AM
My guess is your registry is pointing to a location for either stormfront, or the wizard where it's not. Are you running this on a 64 bit system?

Download Sysinternals Filemon, run it with a filter for .exe files and then see what file it's not finding.

That's the only advice I can give not knowing anything about Psinet, just looking at the stacktrace.