PDA

View Full Version : Well, this is new...

Mana Goddess
08-30-2009, 09:23 PM
[Dead Plateau, Rope Ladder]
The Dead Plateau stretches out as far as the eye can see to the west, southwest, south and southeast in a long, cold, perfectly level expanse of solid rock. It would be easy to navigate by the moons and strike out in one of the directions except for the presence of yawning, jagged crevices running as untamed lightning across the plateau's interior. One crevice extends to the plateau's edge, cutting off travel to the west and leaving the only passable direction along the edge to the southeast. You also see an immense blue-inked sign standing nearly six feet tall and a thick rope ladder.
Obvious paths: southeast
Roundtime: 10 sec.
R>read sign
In the Common language, it reads:
~*~ Come and enjoy the peaceful tranquility of Zul Logoth. Our shops and services are open! ~*~

~ Brought to you by the Zul Logoth Tourism Board, operating since the invention of cloaks with pockets.

[Locksmehr River Trail]
A small clearing opens up at the bank of the river. Several old, rotting logs line the muddy banks of the Locksmehr River. A long, narrow island sits in the center of the water, sheltered from the swift movement of the current. A hefty amount of cracked and faded wood is stacked neatly off to the side of the trail. A tight rope has been strung above the river to serve as a way to cross the raging current to the small island. You also see an immense green-inked sign standing nearly six feet tall and an old sign.
Obvious paths: west
You let go of the rope and drop back down on to solid ground.
R>read sign
In the Common language, it reads:
~*~ Zul Logoth, we're more than just a hole in the ground! We're an invasion-free, hole in the ground. ~*~

~ Brought to you by the Zul Logoth Tourism Board, operating since the glorious creation of the peanut butter and mutton sandwich.

Now I want a peanut butter an mutton sandwich... actually sounds pretty good.

waywardgs
08-30-2009, 09:41 PM
haha

Sablemane
09-11-2009, 03:51 PM
And I wonder why I haven't bothered to travel there.

BriarFox
09-11-2009, 04:00 PM
That settles it. Dwarven cuisine was inspired by the British. Next it'll be mutton in mint jelly.

Beguiler
09-11-2009, 04:03 PM
Mmmmmm, jelly!