PDA

View Full Version : Your char's tattoos

Misun
08-23-2009, 06:23 PM
I thought there was a thread already for them but I can't seem to find it.
Let's see your character's tattoos that people can or cannot see!

I'll start since I just got a uber awesome one done. :)

You tap a pair of grayscale wings tattooed from each shoulder blade to her hips that you are wearing.

Various shades of grey and ebon pigments darken the creamy ivory skin of her back, the blended hues forming a pair of highly detailed wings that reach from each shoulder blade to her hip. Large primary feathers, their tender barbs visible through artistic embellishments, cradle the curve of her figure as they slide down her left and right sides, some even following the smooth planes of her ribs to her sides, while tertiary feathers gracefully trail down the center, near to, but not touching, the spine.

Hidden on the back of course.

And then this one:

You tap a tattooed pair of entwined crimson and silver rings that you are wearing.

Delicate calligraphy strokes grace the rose-tinged ivory skin at the back of her wrist. Carefully inked lines create the overlapping image of intricate rings, the space between them dull and grey. One ring is crisp and clean, its lines uniform, clear and smooth, while the other is blurred with rolling patterns that are labyrinthine and wild. Ebon and white sparks edge the spaces where the precise repeating knotwork of the silvery ring crosses with the wild patterns of the crimson.

Would love to see what other people have done!

LadyLaphrael
08-23-2009, 06:36 PM
Very sad that I missed Zifku's appearance today, but she was the one who did my first tattoo during last year's Frontier Days, followed by Adelie for my second:

a pair of tattooed furled ivory wings protruding from each shoulder blade

>l wings
Artistically inked upon the lily white flesh of her back is a pair of wings that are a shade darker of white than her skin tone. Crimson and sanguine pigments tinge where the wings are depicted bursting through her skin at each shoulder blade before dipping downward in a graceful arch to mid-back. Intricate detailing is given to each primary and secondary feather, their vanes silvery in hue, while the tertiary feathers bear a faint blood red hue.

a spiraling obsidian eight-pointed star tattoo under her left collarbone

>l star tattoo
A small eight-pointed starburst design is inked on her fair complexion beneath the collarbone, set just above her heart. Each tine, dotted at regular intervals in deep red, slowly arcs in a clockwise direction until it terminates into a very tightly knit spiral, resembling the Krrska's Eye pattern found only on the rarest of white starstones.

Devessi
08-23-2009, 06:47 PM
I've had this one on my warrior forever. It seems to go with the wing theme everyone's posted so far.

You tap a black feathered wing tattoo that you are wearing.
>
A pair of delicately feathered wings has been inked in black across her shoulder blades, with long feathers curving down along the back to the hips. The deep black color of the tattoo is hard to distinguish against the darkness of her skin, giving a mysterious, shadow-like character to the design.

B2
08-23-2009, 06:56 PM
She has a series of tattooed indigo lines on her arm, and a dot and line indigo choker tattoo on her neck.

>look lines
Tiny indigo dots form long, smooth lines beginning at the knuckles and tracing along the sinews of the hand to form crisscrossing patterns down her arm. Across the forearm, around the wrist, past the elbow--the lines dart back and forth in sharp angular turns seemingly without pattern.

>look tattoo
Evenly spaced dots of a deep indigo form intricate lines criss crossing sharply across the bronze skin, forming a permanent garrote around Basra's neck. Vertical dotted lines splay outward from the each point of intersection, extending down to just grace the collarbone.

drigore
08-23-2009, 07:13 PM
>tap tat
You tap a sigil-incised ebony choker tattoo that you are wearing.
>l tat
Deep ebony pigments grace the ashen flesh and coil around the neck muscles to form this choker. Sigils of a deep crimson hue are placed in alternating patterns between four symbols. Each symbol is a primitive design of Luukos' serpent, V'tull's scimitar, Sheru's jackal head and Mularos' dagger-pierced heart. A thin band of silver pigment frames each to draw out the sharp details and coils about the edges of the choker.

LordBacl
08-23-2009, 07:35 PM
>tap tat
You tap a tiny aquamarine wavecrest tattoo below his left eye that you are wearing.

>look tat
Cobalt calligraphy strokes grace the tanned flesh beneath his eye to create the outline of a wavecrest. Bright white foam decorates the ends of the crest, while a cool aquamarine color fills most of the design to lend it a bright sea-borne color. The final touch is at the center of the crest where it is darker and turns to a deep blue-green.

Also, gotta figure out a good look for my other one if I ever get another shot at a detailed tattoo: >point tat
You point at your water elemental tattoo.

Stunseed
08-23-2009, 07:55 PM
Left shoulder.

You tap a slender female rogue tattoo that you are wearing.
A slender human rogue, her long scarlet hair flying out behind her as she leaps out in a powerful ambush against her foe, is inked carefully along his shoulder. The sylvan blade in her hands has been inked in silvery detail and slashes across her foe's neck as her green and blue eyes stare it down with a predatory look. An amazingly realistic backdrop of a snow-covered mountain is inked behind the woman, its towering ice-capped peaks almost engulfing her petite yet athletic form.

Right shoulder.

You tap a regal human female tattoo that you are wearing.
Clothed in an elegant ivory gown, the woman stands in a proud manner with her head raised, bringing attention to a pale wooden choker around her neck. A slender gold chain is attached and draped down her figure to connect to twin pale wood wristlets, and her mismatched blue and green eyes gaze adoringly upward in her pose. Streaks of scarlet and dark ebon ink combine to create the maple hue of her shoulder-length hair, contrasting deeply with the delicate hue of her skin.

Back.

You tap a deep black scripture tattoo that you are wearing.
Intricately detailed ancient tribal symbols and scriptures sinuously twine and spiral in a detailed design which tells of an extensive journey. Framing the middle of the back, the design is inked in the color of a moonless night sky, with alternating widths and lengths and the word "Zrenigotham" is inked in the middle of it all in elegant scroll.

Euler
08-23-2009, 08:22 PM
you tap an expanding orb tatoo on your chest.

The orb is a circular ebon hued void being violently stretched open by two aged claws which grip opposing sides of border between black ring and flesh.

Delias
08-23-2009, 08:37 PM
I designed several but only ever won a single chance to get one...

Inked along the back of the neck, the skeletal reaper glares out from beneath his hood with baleful eyes of flame and a wicked grin. Clothed in a black shroud stitched with images of tortured and wailing souls, one skeletal hand clutches a razor-sharp, blood-spattered scythe at the ready. His other hand firmly grasps the base of a rune-inscribed hourglass. According to the hourglass, time is running out. Below it and inked in the deepest obsidian is the phrase, "Death Incarnate."

it's on my Gosaena worshipper.

Hips
08-23-2009, 08:41 PM

The orb is a circular ebon hued void being violently stretched open by two aged claws which grip opposing sides of border between black ring and flesh.

goatse?

Euler
08-23-2009, 08:46 PM
goatse?

two points, you.

http://media.photobucket.com/image/goatse%20tatoo/abeni/534-tattoo.jpg

The Ponzzz
08-23-2009, 09:29 PM

Assuming this is suppose to be fake? Or is it really typo'd?

Winter's Kiss
08-24-2009, 02:05 AM
A tattoo for Luna that I hope to get detailed...

Is now:
a burning flame tattoo on her neck

Will be:
a coiling scarlet flame tattoo at the base of her throat - Coils of scarlet, orange and yellow ink slither along her skin in a serpentine fashion from the hollow of her throat, the licking tendrils of fire spiraling out across her collarbones and up her neck. Glimmers of gold ink highlight certain places while a deeper hue of red gives the flames more depth, the design wispy and slender in its splay over her flesh.

Rue
08-24-2009, 07:26 PM
Yesterday I had ink added to a tattoo that already exsisted:

a series of stylized ebon and crimson flames tattooed in a circle around her wrist

look tattoo
Dark ribbons of red mingle with shadowy black hues to encircle the olive-hued flesh of her delicate wrists. Each licking flame is augmented by small charred marks and the healed scars of heat blisters that twist about the appendage, causing the flames to be raised and three dimensional. Golden flecks decorate the image in a thin tracery of bright hues that create a luminous quality in the ambient light.

Older Tattoo:

a pair of entangled thorny vines tattooed in a coil around her thigh

Look vine:
Inked in intricate, deep green hues upon the olive-toned skin of her thigh is a series of thickly entangled vines. Barely hidden behind the shelter of shapely leaves are tiny blackened thorns that are painted upon the flesh as if they pierce it. Trailing from each barb is a series of thin sanguine drops, their hue a near match for the bounty of velvety roses that cling to the vine in various stages of bloom.

yesicj
08-24-2009, 07:26 PM
This is an old one that the GM and I kind of came up with on the spot. It's not terribly ugly, but it's not so great either.

a series of elemental runes

Twin series of elemental runes are deftly inked in silver and black, spiderwebbing across the back of the hands and wrapping around the fingers.

DCSL
08-24-2009, 07:35 PM
A couple of my characters had tats.

Kuaike had...

a tattooed large sable scorpion on her back
The stylized scorpion tattoo spreads over her entire back, a glistening deep black color just barely distinguishable against the darkness of her skin. The wicked-looking pincers positioned over her shoulders and the sharp stinger at her tailbone have been rendered in a complex knotwork style, giving them a fiery appearance.

My Erithian (I can't believe it, but I've forgotten her name now) had...

She has a tattooed line of ornate black knotwork edging her high hairline and sending sharp spikes down over her forehead.

I know I had others but they were never posted and, for some crazy reason, any and all tattoos my characters may have gotten were not put in my alter record. I cannot believe my own oversight.

B4Hand
08-24-2009, 07:53 PM
ap tat
You tap an ethereal golden ring tattoo that you are wearing.
s>look tatt
Tattooed on the breast, just above the heart, is a simple golden ring surrounded by silvery-white whorls of ink. The ethereal appearance of the swirls are reminiscent of an aura of luminescent frost. A small crimson heart lies within the ring's center, and is bound within its golden prison by a slender chain of ebon links.

I keep wanting to update this thing, but I keep stumbling on it.

I had one other I wanted, but alas it died with my old computer with along with all my old MErji goodness, alter stuffs etc.