PDA

View Full Version : Wounds

Artha
03-04-2004, 05:32 PM
Can someone give me a list of what wound descriptions look like on areas?

I'm making a script, and need them.

Bobmuhthol
03-04-2004, 05:33 PM
First person or third?

Artha
03-04-2004, 05:36 PM
First.

Bobmuhthol
03-04-2004, 05:44 PM
You have the following injuries: some minor cuts and bruises on your right arm, some minor cuts and bruises on your left arm and deep lacerations across your chest.

minor cuts and bruises on your chest.

minor cuts and bruises on your back.

That's all I can get for now.

Artha
03-04-2004, 05:50 PM
oh, I'd like scars too, please.

Thanks bob.

Mint
03-04-2004, 05:52 PM
>heal
You have the following injuries: minor bruises about the head, minor bruises on your neck, minor cuts and bruises on your chest, minor cuts and bruises on your abdominal area, minor cuts and bruises on your back, a bruised right eye and a bruised left eye.
You have the following scars: constant muscle spasms.

Miss X
03-04-2004, 05:53 PM
All I can get at the mo: full set of minor scars

You have the following scars: a scar across your face, a scar across your neck, old battle scars on your right arm, old battle scars on your left arm, old battle scars on your right leg, old battle scars on your left leg, old battle scars on your right hand, old battle scars on your left hand, an old battle scar across your chest, an old battle scar across your abdominal area, an old battle scar across your back, a black-and-blue right eye, a black-and-blue left eye and developed slurred speech.

Mint
03-04-2004, 05:54 PM
after healing:
>heal
You have the following scars: a scar across your face, a scar across your neck, an old battle scar across your chest, an old battle scar across your abdominal area, an old battle scar across your back, a black-and-blue right eye, a black-and-blue left eye and constant muscle spasms.

Artha
03-04-2004, 06:01 PM
You have the following scars: a scar across your face, a scar across your neck, old battle scars on your right arm, old battle scars on your left arm, old battle scars on your right leg, old battle scars on your left leg, old battle scars on your right hand, old battle scars on your left hand, an old battle scar across your chest, an old battle scar across your abdominal area, an old battle scar across your back, a black-and-blue right eye, a black-and-blue left eye and developed slurred speech.

Those are all minor scars, right?

Also, thanks guys.

Miss X
03-04-2004, 06:08 PM
yep, thats all the minor scars one can have.
Vx

Mint
03-04-2004, 06:10 PM
Here are some major ones:
!PJ>heal
You have the following injuries: a completely severed right arm, a completely severed left arm, a completely severed right leg, a completely severed left leg, deep gashes and serious bleeding from your chest and a case of uncontrollable convulsions.
You have the following scars: a scar across your neck, an old battle scar across your chest, an old battle scar across your abdominal area, an old battle scar across your back, a black-and-blue right eye, a black-and-blue left eye and developed slurred speech.

And the resulting scars:

PJ>heal
You have the following scars: a scar across your neck, a missing right arm, a missing left arm, a missing right leg, a missing left leg, terrible, permanent mutilation of your chest muscles, an old battle scar across your abdominal area, an old battle scar across your back, a black-and-blue right eye, a black-and-blue left eye and a very difficult time with muscle control.

Mint
03-04-2004, 06:18 PM
the missing limbs are level three wounds and when you heal them down to level two it says mangled right arm etc. Without logging and messing up my empath that's all I have from logs right now.

Artha
03-04-2004, 06:24 PM
Thanks guys, <3

StrayRogue
03-04-2004, 06:47 PM
Mind posting that script when you finish? Healing is soooo boring.

Artha
03-04-2004, 07:13 PM
It's actually not going to be for healing, though I guess it could be adapted to be, once I finish collecting wounds.

Bobmuhthol
03-04-2004, 07:18 PM
Self healing scipt.. I decided to edit it so you don't have to edit %LEVEL, just use .healme <minorscars> <majorscars> <bleeders> <minors> <majors>

Only one type at a time, though.

Also, this is Deathravin's script, I just changed a couple lines and fixed some messaging so it would actually heal the injury/scar.

Trinitis
03-04-2004, 07:44 PM
this is the script I used to use..but I need to work on it ( for healing) as it still triggers off of scars. It was a quick make back when I was still learning scripts, and I've never got around to advancing it.

start:
PUT app %1
MATCH done no apparent injuries
MATCH done no apparent wounds
MATCH head head
MATCH leye left eye
MATCH reye right eye
MATCH neck neck
MATCH rarm right arm
MATCH larm left arm
MATCH rleg right leg
MATCH lleg left leg
MATCH rhand right hand
MATCH lhand left hand
MATCH chest chest
MATCH abdomen abdominal
MATCH back back
MATCH nerves twitching
MATCH nerves a case
MATCHWAIT

nerves:
put trans %1 nerves
waitfor You meditate over
goto start

blood:
pause 1
put prep 1101
waitfor Your spell is ready.
put cure
pause 3
goto done

head:
put trans %1 head
goto start

neck:
put trans %1 neck
goto start

rarm:
put trans %1 right arm
goto start

larm:
put trans %1 left arm
goto start

rleg:
put trans %1 right leg
goto start

lleg:
put trans %1 left leg
goto start

rhand:
put trans %1 right hand
goto start

lhand:
put trans %1 left hand
goto start

chest:
put trans %1 chest
goto start

abdomen:
put trans %1 abdomen
goto start

back:
put trans %1 back
goto start

reye:
put trans %1 right eye
goto start

leye:
put trans %1 left eye
goto start

done:
put trans %1 any
MATCH blood health points
Match Crits Nothing happens
matchwait

Crits:
exit

Trinitis
03-04-2004, 08:22 PM
Here is all class 3 scars

You have the following scars: old mutilation wounds about your head, terrible scars from some serious neck injury, a missing right arm, a missing left arm, a missing right leg, a missing left leg, a missing right hand, a missing left hand, terrible, permanent mutilation of your chest muscles, terrible, permanent mutilation of your abdominal muscles, terrible, permanent mutilation of your back muscles, a missing right eye, a missing left eye and a very difficult time with muscle control.

All Class 2 scars:

You have the following scars: several facial scars, some old neck wounds, a mangled right arm, a mangled left arm, a mangled right leg, a mangled left leg, a mangled right hand, a mangled left hand, several painful-looking scars across your chest, several painful-looking scars across your abdominal area, several painful-looking scars across your back, severe bruises and swelling around your right eye, severe bruises and swelling around your left eye and constant muscle spasms.

All level 1 scars

All wounds, starting from Class 3 :

She has snapped bones and serious bleeding from the neck, a completely severed right arm, a completely severed left arm, a completely severed right leg, a completely severed left leg, a completely severed right hand, a completely severed left hand, deep gashes and serious bleeding from her chest, deep gashes and serious bleeding from her abdominal area, deep gashes and serious bleeding from her back, a blinded right eye, a blinded left eye, a case of uncontrollable convulsions, and severe head trauma and bleeding from the ears.

She has moderate bleeding from her neck, a fractured and bleeding right arm, a fractured and bleeding left arm, a fractured and bleeding right leg, a fractured and bleeding left leg, a fractured and bleeding right hand, a fractured and bleeding left hand, deep lacerations across her chest, deep lacerations across her abdominal area, deep lacerations across her back, a swollen right eye, a swollen left eye, a case of sporadic convulsions, and minor lacerations about the head and a possible mild concussion.

She has minor bruises on her neck, some minor cuts and bruises on her right arm, some minor cuts and bruises on her left arm, some minor cuts and bruises on her right leg, some minor cuts and bruises on her left leg, some minor cuts and bruises on her right hand, some minor cuts and bruises on her left hand, minor cuts and bruises on her chest, minor cuts and bruises on her abdominal area, minor cuts and bruises on her back, a bruised right eye, a bruised left eye, a strange case of muscle twitching, and minor bruises about the head.

[Edited on 3-5-2004 by LordAdredrin]

Artha
03-04-2004, 08:46 PM
Have every wound and scar...should have the script done...some time.