PDA

View Full Version : 3x a day Call familar spell page

Scott
03-04-2004, 03:59 AM
You tap your spellbook page.

>look at page You see a spellbook page with edges that are sharply defined and a dim glow highlights something written upon it. The writing is faded, you cannot quite make out what it says. You sense that the magic is returning slowly and that you will be able to decipher it in about 3 hours.

The description lets you know if it's fully charged, partly charged, or empty. I believe it takes 1 in MIU and 1 in scroll reading or whatever it's called now to use it.

Entertaining any offers, U2U me.

GSTamral
03-04-2004, 07:07 PM
I used to own this thing. It is up for sale right now on Ebay too, and the current owner has made absolutely no attempt to be factual with how this thing works, what the requirements are, and what the scripts are. It is actually an extremely poor reflection for me that the seller truly has no clue what he/she is selling, and is blatantly mislabeling the item. Solid work there, whoever

StrayRogue
03-04-2004, 07:08 PM
Well the above is Sintik. If he is selling it on eBay, is another question though.

crazymage
03-04-2004, 07:10 PM
I owned it briefly, and i 1 coined it at Ardwens auction dont remember who bought it there.

GSTamral
03-04-2004, 10:35 PM
<<<
I owned it briefly, and i 1 coined it at Ardwens auction dont remember who bought it there.
>>>

Quite obviously some retard who has no clue how to test items, and no dignity to sell one with such blatant misinformation. Its one thing to scam someone in game by selling it with bad labeling, but selling it for cash with such lies is just stupid.

Bobmuhthol
03-04-2004, 10:38 PM
Should you really be saying this in a thread Sintik started so he could sell his item? Whine about it in your own thread, as I strongly doubt Sintik is the person you're bashing.

Scott
03-05-2004, 12:10 AM
Yes it's up on ebay, yes I'm selling it here. Whichever goes first, it doesn't mean anything to me where it goes.

As for the information, I didn't test it, I'm going by what Starsnuffer told me. I bought it from him, this is the information he gave me. If I ever sold someone something that wasn't what it turned out to be, I'd refund the full amount. I bought it from Starsnuffer, that's the information he told me.

Scott
03-05-2004, 12:17 AM
Not to mention, what is incorrect about what I've posted?

Scott
03-05-2004, 12:26 AM
the current owner has made absolutely no attempt to be factual with how this thing works, what the requirements are

The description lets you know if it's fully charged, partly charged, or empty.

Does that

I believe it takes 1 in MIU and 1 in scroll reading or whatever it's called now to use it.

Does that too

Mint
03-05-2004, 12:29 AM
It would be cool to pretend to be a wizard. I want it!

Snapp
03-05-2004, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by Mint
It would be cool to pretend to be a wizard. I want it!

I offered him my babies, but he didn't seem interested. :sniffle:

Scott
03-05-2004, 12:34 AM
Ehh, I got a couple U2U's about it, ummmm.... I'll get back to everyone to see what I'm missing here. As far as I can see it does everything I said, and the only thing I am missing is extra stuff. But I'm not going to sell it yet since there obviously has to be something so off with what I posted since Tamral said I'm an idiot and said that I post bull shit information.

Mint
03-05-2004, 12:35 AM
I had to delete my previous post cause I embarrassed myself. But I still want that thingamabob! Tired of being an empath.

Mint
03-05-2004, 12:44 AM
If you could find out also whether that 3 hour wait between uses is in game time or real time that would be great.

Scott
03-05-2004, 01:14 AM
More information on the item (thanks to Sergey):

Duke Phish (8:44:24 PM): You see a spellbook page with edges that are sharply defined and a dim glow highlights something written upon it. The writing, although faded is just clear enough to make out what it says. You sense that the magic is fully charged.

Duke Phish (8:44:30 PM): read invokes
Duke Phish (8:44:54 PM): >read page
The writing on the spellbook page fades some. You feel a glow of magic build within you.
Duke Phish (8:45:05 PM): You see a spellbook page with edges that are sharply defined and a dim glow highlights something written upon it. The writing, although faded is just clear enough to make out what it says. You sense that the magic is partially depleted.
Duke Phish (8:45:17 PM): >rub page
You rub your spellbook page. The writing fades some.
Duke Phish (8:45:31 PM): >examine page
You see a spellbook page with edges that are sharply defined and a dim glow highlights something written upon it. The writing, although faded is just clear enough to make out what it says. You sense that the magic is somewhat depleted.
Duke Phish (8:45:42 PM): >examine page
You see a spellbook page with edges that are sharply defined and a dim glow highlights something written upon it. The writing is faded, you cannot quite make out what it says. You sense that the magic is returning slowly and that you will be able to decipher it in about 23 hours.
Duke Phish (8:45:51 PM): >read page
Try as you might, the writing is just too faded to read and fades a bit more. Perhaps later?
Duke Phish (8:46:00 PM): >examine page
You see a spellbook page with edges that are sharply defined and a dim glow highlights something written upon it. The writing is faded, you cannot quite make out what it says. You sense that the magic is returning slowly and that you will be able to decipher it in about 24 hours.
Duke Phish (8:46:32 PM): >examine page
You see a spellbook page with edges that are sharply defined and a dim glow highlights something written upon it. The writing is faded, you cannot quite make out what it says. You sense that the magic is returning slowly and that you will be able to decipher it in about 25 hours.
Duke Phish (8:46:34 PM): thats basically it
CrazyMage87 (8:46:37 PM): ok
Duke Phish (8:46:41 PM): attempting to read when its dead adds an hour
Duke Phish (8:46:47 PM): examining gives you how much time
Duke Phish (8:46:51 PM): reading uses a charge
Duke Phish (8:46:55 PM): 10 ranks scroll to read
Duke Phish (8:47:09 PM): rubbing when its charged removes a charge
CrazyMage87 (8:47:18 PM): and it holds 3?
Duke Phish (8:47:21 PM): holds 3
CrazyMage87 (8:47:23 PM): ok
Duke Phish (8:47:25 PM): I rubbed it twice
Duke Phish (8:47:59 PM): >rub page
>
Avishag offers Zevab a fitted soft leather jerkin.
>
Zevab accepts Avishag's soft leather jerkin.
>examine page
You see a spellbook page with edges that are sharply defined and a dim glow highlights something written upon it. The writing, although faded is just clear enough to make out what it says. You sense that the magic is somewhat depleted.
>
Zevab put a fitted soft leather jerkin in his grey linen cloak.
>rub page
Zevab walks towards Avishag.
>

As for the 10 ranks in scroll reading.... Well I know my level 0 human warrior with 1 rank in Arcane Symbols and 1 rank in MIU can cast it so.....