PDA

View Full Version : wtb character

Keller
08-05-2009, 08:32 PM
Anyone have an 80 rogue or priest? I'm not sure I have the stomach to keep playing my ret after the patch.

Nieninque
08-05-2009, 08:37 PM
Rogues and priests the new FOTM then?

Kuyuk
08-05-2009, 10:17 PM
Have an 80 priest on realm Madoran

Ready for Ulduar - I had to stop playing when I moved, the same week it was released.

Check out his stats/gear on wow-heroes.com - US Realm Madoran, name Zippy

http://www.wow-heroes.com/index.php?zone=us&server=Madoran&name=Zippy

should work.

K.

Kuyuk
08-05-2009, 10:19 PM
oh, damn, I am spec'd shadow ATM on there - I am really a healing priest... I was fucking around with dual spec before I logged out. all my main gear is healing - not sure what I have on there.

Keller
08-05-2009, 10:32 PM
Unfortunately I want an undead priest, should have said something about that.

Keller
08-05-2009, 10:44 PM
Rogues and priests the new FOTM then?

I don't feel like arguing with a troll.

Me
08-06-2009, 07:57 AM
Actually from what I am seeing Mages will be very plentiful.

LF

Parkbandit
08-06-2009, 08:03 AM
I'm loving my priest right now... but might play Falgrin more with the trap changes..

Some Rogue
08-06-2009, 08:20 AM
I'm loving my priest right now... but might play Falgrin more with the trap changes..

F U

You will stay as a healer.

Keller
08-06-2009, 10:24 AM
Actually from what I am seeing Mages will be very plentiful.

LF

Why?

Because they can: CC, snare, go invulnerable, mortal strike, burst dps, call pets, pet snare, counterspell, heal themselves, regen mana, and kite?

I would never play a mage. They lack utility. They can't even heal other people! (J/k, conure food LAWL!)

Mages are going to get nerfed to shit in about 3 months.

Parkbandit
08-06-2009, 10:26 AM
F U

You will stay as a healer.

I think you take my amazing healing ability for granted. I think we should make TheE heal you on his lolshaman.

THEN I believe you will come BEGGING for me to play my healer.

Some Rogue
08-06-2009, 10:30 AM
I think you take my amazing healing ability for granted. I think we should make TheE heal you on his lolshaman.

THEN I believe you will come BEGGING for me to play my healer.

I believe it was you last night saying how damn easy I am to heal because I am a beast now.

Parkbandit
08-06-2009, 10:46 AM
I believe it was you last night saying how damn easy I am to heal because I am a beast now.

Selective hearing.

I said how much easier you are to heal now that I carried you along and practically geared you up because I am a generous and fantastic guy.

Parkbandit
08-06-2009, 10:47 AM
Anyone have an 80 rogue or priest? I'm not sure I have the stomach to keep playing my ret after the patch.

Get a rogue imo.. we can put you in our static 5 man group. We ain't got no room for stinkin' priest.

Keller
08-06-2009, 11:05 AM
Get a rogue imo.. we can put you in our static 5 man group. We ain't got no room for stinkin' priest.

WTB Nekk!

I will get you Arena Master title!

Some Rogue
08-06-2009, 11:10 AM
Nevah!

Parkbandit
08-06-2009, 11:14 AM
Just get Rasputen back... trade Steven your paladin + like 10,000 gold because paladins aren't OP anymore.

Keller
08-06-2009, 11:37 AM
Just get Rasputen back... trade Steven your paladin + like 10,000 gold because paladins aren't OP anymore.

Nah, he loves playing the priest.

He's offered me his DK (Unholyrolla). If I can't find a rogue in the next few days, I might learn to play DK.

Sean of the Thread
08-06-2009, 02:17 PM
Shit I don't know how the char transfers work anymore it's been so long but I know I guy that doesn't play his undead rogue anymore as he DK's and Priests it mainly. He's got an 80 of all classes horde dunemaul.

I'll go look up the details and contact him or put you two in contact.

Methais
08-06-2009, 02:48 PM
Mages are going to get nerfed to shit in about 3 months.

Why's that? I didn't notice anything earth shattering in the patch notes except some mana buffs. The MS buff probably won't get used much since there's most likely a partner on the mage's team (i.e. rogue) with a better MS debuff.

Sean of the Thread
08-06-2009, 03:07 PM
Shit the rogue he doesn't play is his master enchanter etc and uses it as a utility character.

That and it made him richer then all get out farming the chest before it got fixed up there.

Keller
08-06-2009, 04:49 PM
Why's that? I didn't notice anything earth shattering in the patch notes except some mana buffs. The MS buff probably won't get used much since there's most likely a partner on the mage's team (i.e. rogue) with a better MS debuff.

Mages have every utility in the game except:
1) remove magic
2) remove poison
3) remove disease (lawl)
4) Heal others

They have everything else.

The thing with mages is that while they are currently (and have been for some time) the most OP class in the game, they are only OP when played by good players. The utility they provide is a blessing (to players with the skill to use it all appropriately) and a curse (to players who don't know how to play the class correctly).

I have all the respect in the world for pro mages. Notice I said they are the most OP class in the game but I never said that I wanted to play one. I'm not that good.

AnticorRifling
08-07-2009, 08:36 AM
Nah, he loves playing the priest.

He's offered me his DK (Unholyrolla). If I can't find a rogue in the next few days, I might learn to play DK.

DKs can own or they can be paste eaters. You've seen it :)

PS DW is back baby hell yeah I love it.

GS4-Brimzstone
08-08-2009, 05:38 PM
EDIT

Tsa`ah
08-08-2009, 06:39 PM
I'd give you my account ... the only problem is that the kid loves playing her toons on PvE servers and on occassion grinding on mine.

Drisco
08-09-2009, 12:35 AM
If anyone has a 80 shaman that they would like to give away:)... or sell PM me . Only class I have never played and wouldn't mind testing out.

Some Rogue
08-09-2009, 02:55 AM
WTB more people on Dunemaul so we can run 10 mans.

Drisco
08-09-2009, 09:43 AM
WTB more people on Dunemaul so we can run 10 mans.

Move to Scilla pleaseeeeeeeee. You can have me my brother and neighbour.

Druid/Lock (Heals/DPS), Priest(Heals/DPS), Warrior(Tank/DPS). All of us are Ulduar geared.

East Coast Server Time.:tumble: