PDA

View Full Version : This made my day

Miscast
08-02-2009, 01:50 PM
[Ta'Illistim, Hanging Gardens]
Although the floating platform is suspended well above the ground below, it overflows with abundant plant life. The edges of the dais are brimming with delicate white queen's lace, dark lavender, fragrant rosemary and a variety of other colorful flora. Thick grass underfoot provides an enticingly peaceful resting spot. A thin silk canopy is suspended above, providing ample shade from the day's brightness. You also see a round-eared earth wyrdling, a mountain wolfhound, a large faenor-chased barrel, a richly finished wooden bench with some stuff on it, a glaesine arch and a medicinal donations bin.
Also here: Swilling who is kneeling, Torvea who is kneeling, Sourd, Purgram who is sitting
Obvious paths: out
>
You hear someone calling upon the powers of the elements...
>stance def
You are now in a defensive stance.
>
The appearance of great calm leaves Swilling as he looks up and glances around.
Swilling stands up.
>
Swilling just went out.
>
You feel at full magical power again.
>
The sense of peace and security begins to wane from the area.
>
Swilling just arrived.
>
* Sarkkhan returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
>
* Mistruss joins the adventure.
>
Swilling kneels down and begins to meditate.
>
* Fallenflame has disconnected.
>
* Cinnalyn returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
>
The sense of peace and security passes away from the area.
>chuckle miscast
You chuckle to yourself.
>
* Fallenflame joins the adventure.
>
* Sarkkhan joins the adventure.
>
* Fhyllyp returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
>
Rusteek fades into view.
Rusteek fires a blade-tipped light crossbow bolt at you!
AS: +603 vs DS: +682 with AvD: +28 + d100 roll: +80 = +29
A clean miss.
The guiding force leaves Rusteek.
The light crossbow bolt streaks off into the distance!
>l
Although the floating platform is suspended well above the ground below, it overflows with abundant plant life. The edges of the dais are brimming with delicate white queen's lace, dark lavender, fragrant rosemary and a variety of other colorful flora. Thick grass underfoot provides an enticingly peaceful resting spot. A thin silk canopy is suspended above, providing ample shade from the day's brightness. You also see a round-eared earth wyrdling, a mountain wolfhound, a large faenor-chased barrel, a richly finished wooden bench with some stuff on it, a glaesine arch and a medicinal donations bin.
Also here: Swilling who is kneeling, Torvea who is kneeling, Sourd, Purgram who is sitting
>
* Kalendor returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
>express loss
You shake your head, totally at a loss.
>
* Betyar returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
>
* Isandral returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
>
* Sarkkhan has disconnected.
>
* Sabrel returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
>
* Ursinus joins the adventure.
>rub amu
You rub your glass amulet.
Feels smooth!
1d100: 71 + Modifiers: 229 == 300
You become invisible.
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.
>
* Vistal returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
>out
[Ta'Illistim, Shimmarglin Court]
The northern corner of the court is relatively quiet, the low hum of conversation punctuated only by the occasional bursts of laughter emanating from the nearby dais. A row of monir trees delineates the curvature of the cobblestoned lane, their leafy boughs creating a shady resting spot. You also see a floating dais and a wooden barrel.
Obvious paths: southeast, southwest
>se
Townsfolk meander into and out of the city's weaponry shop, carrying fat purses on the way in and large packages on the way out. Three of the city guardsmen stand near the establishment's door, keeping a watchful eye on the comings and goings.
Obvious paths: southeast, northwest
>prep 402
Caligarde just arrived.
>
You gesture and invoke the powers of the elements for the Presence spell...
Your spell is ready.
>
* Dershire joins the adventure.
>nw
The northern corner of the court is relatively quiet, the low hum of conversation punctuated only by the occasional bursts of laughter emanating from the nearby dais. A row of monir trees delineates the curvature of the cobblestoned lane, their leafy boughs creating a shady resting spot. You also see a floating dais and a wooden barrel.
Obvious paths: southeast, southwest
>go dais
>cast
You gesture.
You become aware of everyone near you...
You do not detect any hidden or invisible people.
You continue to feel much more aware of your surroundings.
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.
(Forcing stance down to guarded)
>
* Kysar joins the adventure.
>
The wall of force disappears from around you.
>open cloak
You toss the edge of your cloak over your shoulder nonchalantly.
>put rune in cloak
You put an illthorn runestaff in your hooded cloak.
>open sat
You open a dark scroll satchel.
>rummage sat spell 603
You rummage through your scroll satchel and remove a glittering parchment with Foraging scrawled upon it.
>
Rusteek is informing you that he wishes to have no further interaction with you OF ANY KIND! He desires that the two of you go your separate ways and have no further contact.

Androidpk
08-02-2009, 01:57 PM
What a pussy!

Stretch
08-02-2009, 01:57 PM
People who abuse the WARN verb should be banned.

Gan
08-02-2009, 02:21 PM
Screw the warn interaction. You're allowed a response to that attack.

Not to mention, is Swilling also one of Rusteek's alts? That drop of the sanct was pretty timely.

Miscast
08-02-2009, 02:30 PM
He's bitter cause he got imploded in one shot earlier and couldn't slam in time like he's been doing lately. He used to fight smart with 709, 410 and 109 imbeds. I'm sadly disappointed :(

Perigee
08-02-2009, 06:36 PM
Not to mention, is Swilling also one of Rusteek's alts? That drop of the sanct was pretty timely.

Swilling has been around forever, probably 15 years? I've never seen him act that way, so I doubt it very much

Methais
08-02-2009, 06:44 PM
I hope you still plan to track him down and kill him.

Morrff
08-02-2009, 06:54 PM
Swilling posts here and I'm fairly certain they're not the same player. He might have access to him though.

Fallen
08-02-2009, 09:07 PM
709 is no longer legal in town. That is likely why he doesn't use it anymore.

Swami71
08-02-2009, 10:02 PM
709 is no longer legal in town. That is likely why he doesn't use it anymore.

Since when? Was there an announcement?

Swami71
08-03-2009, 09:41 PM
Just tested 709 in Ice Mule and no arrest. Do you mean sancts?

drigore
08-04-2009, 08:25 AM
It's arrestable if it's used with an imbed. If cast, it's safe.

RelentlessJew
08-04-2009, 09:35 AM

That's the most wack bunch of bullshit I've ever heard of.

Back
08-04-2009, 09:36 AM
Yo yo yo thats whack yo.

Proxy
08-04-2009, 03:03 PM
I lol'd

Widgets
08-04-2009, 03:06 PM
Yo yo yo thats whack yo.

You remove a deep green mossbark yo-yo painted with a white spiral from in your grimy canvas pants.

Radom
10-25-2009, 10:46 AM
"Swilling posts here and I'm fairly certain they're not the same player. He might have access to him though."

Sorry, about two months belated on this thread....yeah Swilling's mine......Born in Icemule. Radom is close to Rusteek I guess :)
Naw, I wouldn't overtly do that to anyone appreciate the chacter vouching in my absense though sork :) go Michigan!

Radom
10-25-2009, 10:47 AM
"go Michigan!"

The state (where I live) not the school (ick) LOL

Methais
10-25-2009, 03:03 PM

What if you cast from a scroll?