PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Multi-Tier Weightless Pack

Widgets
07-25-2009, 02:23 PM
Enough of this Gnome encumbrence shit after 1 box, I'll put this sucker to good use and I know a few of you out there have one!

So, sell me one for the damn Gnome!

Danical
07-25-2009, 04:13 PM
lulz.

GN:(MES ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!1111111

As an aside, I paid 50m for a backpack that holds 150k weightlessly. Basically, I never have to worry about coin weight during a hunt; it can easily save me into the 40+ lbs (6400+ coins) range. You might try to find something similar.

Widgets
07-25-2009, 04:16 PM
lulz.

GN:(MES ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!1111111

As an aside, I paid 50m for a backpack that holds 150k weightlessly. Basically, I never have to worry about coin weight during a hunt; it can easily save me into the 40+ lbs (6400+ coins) range. You might try to find something similar.

Yea that's kinda what I'm lookin for Dan...That or the multi-tier ones so I don't have to bother emptying out shit in my backpack and getting weighed down.

So, still lookin!

Danical
07-25-2009, 04:20 PM
Yea that's kinda what I'm lookin for Dan...That or the multi-tier ones so I don't have to bother emptying out shit in my backpack and getting weighed down.

So, still lookin!

They were insanely costly so that's why I went with reducing coin weight instead of item weight because I couldn't afford 200m for the 150 lb backpack. It might have come down in price since it's not longer being sold by Tsin but my guess is not.

EDIT: Also, when the Scroll/MIU lore application happened my disk bumped up to 12 items instead of 8 which really helped.