PDA

View Full Version : Matching Set - Feature Concealer, MA Belt and Boots.

Inspire
07-24-2009, 11:51 AM
a lustrous eonake mesh cloak with an oversized hood
Weighs 4, Holds 115. (Max Lighten/Deepen)

Feature Concealing Scripts.

a low-slung eonake-link belt
Worn as a belt, not on it. Holds a medium amount.

some ora-plated eonake war boots
These hold a VSA.

SOLD, Thanks!

Inspire
07-24-2009, 11:53 AM

Lord Orbstar
07-24-2009, 01:12 PM
seriously, why is this 17.5 million coins? not an attack...genuinely curious

Widgets
07-24-2009, 01:57 PM

He was originally asking 20mil....heh

Stabbyrogue
07-24-2009, 05:43 PM

Because he's a fucking idiot.

Inspire
07-24-2009, 08:24 PM
People used to sell them for 30-50m. I don't see a problem asking 17.5m for an altered matching set.

But since you asked... The cloak is worth the most (obviously) just because of the scripts. I'd put the value of it alone at 15m. It also happens to weigh less and hold more than currently allowed. In order to hold 115 pounds, this cloak should weigh 6 pounds, but it only weighs 4.

I put the value of that belt at 2.5m, since it holds a MA and the boots are tossed in because they match.

Ooops, forgot to mention. It would also be difficult to recreate this package as you have to provide the material (eonake) in order to get the alter. Something that cannot be done via premium points.

Durgrimst
07-24-2009, 09:17 PM
I really want this belt, but I really do not have anny need for the cloak or boots... I already have an eonake feature concealing cloak that I have altered/lightened, and some very nice boots.

AMUSED1
07-24-2009, 09:41 PM
hahaha, the last time I bought a MA belt, and not beltworn, it was less than 200k. Hell, I've also even been given one straight up.

sevris
07-24-2009, 11:19 PM
just a fwi eonake is rather easy to get ahold of compaird to most metals...

Inspire
07-25-2009, 11:36 PM
just a fwi eonake is rather easy to get ahold of compaird to most metals...

It's not about getting eonake, it's about getting a merchant to alter the item using that material. I was putting emphasis on the fact that you cannot recreate these items using premium points. It makes them a little bit more difficult to create.

On that note, the cloak is available by itself for 15 million.

Jahira
07-25-2009, 11:40 PM
I don't get it. A cloak that weighed 1 and was max deepened just sold for something like 4 million coins.

This weighs more and has a hood. So the hood adds 10+ million?

Anebriated
07-25-2009, 11:43 PM
http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2009/6/15/633806685662365650-jesusfacepalm.jpg

no but go to a merchant with some eonake in hand and they will smelt it and add it to whatever design you fancy. Basically you are asking 17.5m for a feature concealing cloak.

Inspire
07-25-2009, 11:43 PM
I don't get it. A cloak that weighed 1 and was max deepened just sold for something like 4 million coins.

This weighs more, holds more and has a feature concealing hood. All of that together makes it worth 15m. If you don't like that price, don't buy it.

Stunseed
07-25-2009, 11:44 PM
But they sold for so much more before! ( Before tons got made during CCF )

Jahira
07-25-2009, 11:45 PM
This weighs more, holds more and has a feature concealing hood. All of that together makes it worth 15m. If you don't like that price, don't buy it.

I have absolutely no intention of buying it.

Inspire
07-25-2009, 11:46 PM
I have absolutely no intention of buying it.

I never thought for a moment that you did. :)

Inspire
07-25-2009, 11:48 PM
But they sold for so much more before! ( Before tons got made during CCF )

My other cloak with the same stats, different alter sold for 20m.

I think you guys also need to look at what other cloaks have sold and for what. Every feature concealing cloak that has been posted has been 10m+

Ragesh
07-26-2009, 12:04 AM

It was me that sold that cloak, actually... the reason for the sale was I just bought a feature concealing one for 15m.

AMUSED1
07-26-2009, 12:06 AM
The market is flooded with them now. Definitely lowers the price.

Inspire
07-26-2009, 12:08 AM
The market is flooded with them now. Definitely lowers the price.

Is there another one for sale besides mine?

(The last one I saw was pulled when I inquired about it.)

AMUSED1
07-26-2009, 12:20 AM
Market as in there's a bunch out there so the potential for more to be selling at the same time is much greater now.

Inspire
07-26-2009, 01:55 AM
Market as in there's a bunch out there so the potential for more to be selling at the same time is much greater now.

I guess there's potential, but the funny thing is out of the so many that went out, only 3, maybe 4 have shown up for sale.

Lord Orbstar
07-26-2009, 05:32 AM
it is hopeless. just let him do his thing. Arguing with him over his prices is like trying to teach a retarded kid algebra. It ain't happening despite your logic and patience.

Inspire
07-26-2009, 01:06 PM
it is hopeless. just let him do his thing. Arguing with him over his prices is like trying to teach a retarded kid algebra. It ain't happening despite your logic and patience.

Who's arguing? The posters I've seen so far have no idea what the real value of the cloak is. Look for another feature concealing cloak, it's going to cost you 10m plus.

Donquix
07-26-2009, 01:14 PM
All i've seen with feature concealers lately are people asking 10m+ and not selling them.

And another that apparently sold and didn't list the bid...so i guess he got over 10m?

Just sayin.

Morrff
07-26-2009, 01:20 PM
I don't think the asking price is unreasonable at all. Will they drop in prices a bit in the future to come, sure. Just as almost everything else has, so will these items.

Inspires right. Not only can he ask for whatever he wants to, these are not Tsin'd prices, nor is this merchant attempting to suck every silver he can from the sale. The price is clearly marked, the info is in plain sight and to top it off, Inspire's johnny on the spot with answering questions or comments.

Not to mention it's a pretty much safe as can be sale IMO, this person's not about to run off with product or monies.

How many feature concealers were sold off the shelves at the CCF? By how many characters who might want one? These have been very rare items for years and years, until a few hundred of these hit the lockers, I don't see these really reducing in value until then.

Sylvan Dreams
07-26-2009, 01:22 PM
You can buy a belt that holds MA for 1/5 the price on playershops. There currently aren't any eonake boots there, but I've seen some for as low as 100k, and am pretty sure that one of the people with a huge ass auction has a pair.

Morrff
07-26-2009, 01:42 PM
You can buy a belt that holds MA for 1/5 the price on playershops. There currently aren't any eonake boots there, but I've seen some for as low as 100k, and am pretty sure that one of the people with a huge ass auction has a pair.

I don't see any belts with pockets above SA on playershops. I see two VSA belts one for 500k the other for 750k. Not to mention playershops are horrible price guides, unless it's on the cheap end of things.

I paid somewhere around 2-3m for a 1lb, MA(no item limit), O/C, slightly scripted belt. I was left feeling like I got the deal I wanted.

Also on a side note, paying quite well for a set of pants that O/C, hold MA or above with no item restrictions.

Rathain
07-26-2009, 01:53 PM
I don't think the asking price is unreasonable at all. Will they drop in prices a bit in the future to come, sure. Just as almost everything else has, so will these items.

Inspires right. Not only can he ask for whatever he wants to, these are not Tsin'd prices, nor is this merchant attempting to suck every silver he can from the sale. The price is clearly marked, the info is in plain sight and to top it off, Inspire's johnny on the spot with answering questions or comments.

Not to mention it's a pretty much safe as can be sale IMO, this person's not about to run off with product or monies.

How many feature concealers were sold off the shelves at the CCF? By how many characters who might want one? These have been very rare items for years and years, until a few hundred of these hit the lockers, I don't see these really reducing in value until then.

Yeah, we're probably in the minority on agreeing with this. Given that there are a multitude of other mechanically useless items that sell for more, this item and price aren't as ridiculous as people are saying.

Inspire
07-26-2009, 01:57 PM

On playershops.com right now there is 1 belt for sale that holds a MA. It's listed at 950k. The catch with that knife belt is ... it holds only weapons, daggers only.

My belt holds any item, which is a HUGE difference in value. (Also, the only reason the belt is listed for so much, is because I want to keep them together as a package.)

The boots... They've gone for around 500k recently, but a cheap pair does pop up every now and then.

You guys are wasting your time complaining about the prices on this stuff. It's marked fairly. If you don't like the price, don't buy it, it's as simple as that.

Demjorian
07-26-2009, 03:24 PM
I don't see the point in arguing with him like he said the price is clearly listed, its like everyone is just pissed off at his price but then just move along sooner or later someone is going to buy it.

Inspire
07-31-2009, 01:35 PM
Sold.