PDA

View Full Version : Average Joe stupidity..heh.

Ilvane
03-02-2004, 06:51 AM
I didn't watch anything but the first and last episode, but the end was too freaking hysterical..:lol:

They built up this whole thing about there being a dark secret Larissa had, and this went on for a while. She didn't choose Brian, the guy from Boston, and picked this Ken doll type guy named Gill.

"I dated Fabio"!! :lol:. I was on the edge of my seat waiting for this big dark secret and what was it?

"I DATED FABIO!"

I literally almost died laughing, and what was even more funny was that this guy Gill dumped her for it..:snicker: He said something like "You'd have to put yourself in my positon" Like dating Fabio was liked dating the antichrist..:lol:

It was really funny, even if you don't watch the show--and it just reminds me how stupid some reality shows are.:lol:

-A

[Edited on 3-2-2004 by Ilvane]

Jenisi
03-02-2004, 10:25 AM
Didn't watch it, but sounds horrid. I'm not too big into reality shows other then like the osbornes (good stuff if you ask me). Don't really have too much time for tv.

Betheny
03-02-2004, 10:50 AM
I liked My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiancee.

Randi was a real bitch.

"I just wanted to help my family by tearing their good relationships apart for money! LE CRY"

TheEschaton
03-02-2004, 11:56 AM
I think that one was one of the only ones that ended positively though, eh? Her family forgave her when they saw she was doing it for them?

I dunno, never caught the series, but that's what I heard. My direct supervisor is something of a reality show fiend.

-TheE-

Betheny
03-02-2004, 04:17 PM
No, they forgave her when they got twice the money and Fox made them out to look like saints. In every episode but the last episode they come off as stuck up assholes.

J-Tech
03-02-2004, 04:31 PM
My Bif Fat Obnoxious Fiance was good, i didnt think she'd make it to the end, that big dude was fuckin bad ass, i'd kick it with that kat any day.

J.T.

SpunGirl
03-02-2004, 04:43 PM
She dated FABIO? I thought her secret was going to be that she was a guy, or maybe she had 23049820395 kids, or something like that.

Still, dating Fabio is pretty shameful /snicker

And the guy that dumped her? I saw on the previews where she asked him, "What do you hope comes of this?" and his answer was, "That I can be an actor."

Why did her dumb ass pick him?

-K, doesn't watch Average Joe

Betheny
03-02-2004, 04:45 PM
I don't like those shows, they're set up.

J-Tech
03-02-2004, 05:01 PM
I think i did catch a glimpse of the scene where he says he wants to be an actor, it made me laugh...lol.

J.T.

TheEschaton
03-02-2004, 05:25 PM
Because she's a superficial bitch?

I felt so bad for the other guy. He was like, "I've never been this emotionally honest with someone....I love her.....I can't imagine my life without her....", all this, in the limo, right before she fucking rips his heart out and stomps on it.

Gah.

-TheE-

Artha
03-02-2004, 05:47 PM
I think the last one I watched was Joe Millionaire. It made me happy to think of her being all like "I love himz!!!", then him telling her and her being all like "That dick I hope he dies".

Bobmuhthol
03-02-2004, 05:49 PM
<<I think the last one I watched was Joe Millionaire.>>

Wanda said it perfectly: The name of that show should've been Bitches Love Money.