PDA

View Full Version : Moving

Proxy
07-23-2009, 04:47 PM
Finally had enough of AZ so I'm moving back east. MS actually just out side Jackson. Anyone know the area well enough to point twards some stuff to check out/do? Oh, I'll be heading to and from Hattiesburg & Gulf Port, MS. As well as Scottsboro, AL on a fairly regular basis due to boats.

PS: ARIZONA SUCKS

diethx
07-23-2009, 04:48 PM
I love your new avatar.

NocturnalRob
07-23-2009, 04:54 PM
I lived in Jackson, MS for 4 years, and I'll say this. Stay in AZ.

CrystalTears
07-23-2009, 04:58 PM
AZ to MS.... good lord why??

diethx
07-23-2009, 05:01 PM
Haha, moving to the south in the summer. You're going to miss the dry heat. :)

Proxy
07-23-2009, 05:02 PM
I love your new avatar.

:D Thanks was a toss up really, between that and this one.

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii99/Flying_Squirles/brownies3-1.jpg

I lived in Jackson, MS for 4 years, and I'll say this. Stay in AZ.

I've been all over this country, was born in Louisiana actually. And of all that I will honestly never consent to coming back to this g-d forsaken sand trap again. Hate the People, Hate the Plants, Hate the Birds, Hate the Gov, Hate the Weather, Hate the Lack of Water, Hate hate hate. Anyways I'll be playing around with boats a lot, on water and at my families private marina(Dry Marina) so I'll have stuff to do, just curious what else there is in the areas I'll be haunting for the near to far future.

AZ to MS.... good lord why??

See the above, I really really can't stand this state. That and I've the added insentive of free use of a guest house on my families property(I have to completely renovate it though) until I'm ready to retire on the water in a few years, and a decent paying job as a Sr. Marine Tech. Plus Coast Guard Reserve has AZ on a Black List. IE Can't join if you live there. MS is all good, and I refuse to live in post katrina Louisiana so moving back to my home town is out.

diethx
07-23-2009, 05:03 PM
Hahaha, but spelling fail :(

NocturnalRob
07-23-2009, 05:08 PM
FIXED!!

Proxy
07-23-2009, 05:21 PM
Hahaha, but spelling fail :(

O'rlly? How so?

diethx
07-23-2009, 05:23 PM
O'rlly? How so?

Just cause you edited it doesn't mean you should pretend you never failed!

Proxy
07-23-2009, 05:29 PM
I do not recall said events Senator. :p

The Ponzzz
07-23-2009, 06:00 PM
That a family business you're getting involved in (at your family's marina)?

Proxy
07-23-2009, 06:09 PM
The job is actually at another marina. My dad has about 10-20 boats at any given time. Buys repo/beat down/salvage boats then restores & sells them, 3-5 of them are usually sitting in the water waiting to be sold at any given time and I'll have free access to. I'll be helping him out with odd jobs here and there on his boats but for the most part I'll be working on at marina shop that is owned by someone he knows.