PDA

View Full Version : WWIII

Xcalibur
07-21-2003, 12:22 PM
I was talking with a friend about the next possible war, and together we thought that Isreal will be the reason why it will be.

The question was then, why the jews keep isreal if it will be the reason of mass destruction?

His answer was to give up, let them have the land and leave.

Mine was that Isreal is the last hope of democraty we could have there.

One thing's sure, Israel is being a reason strong enough to justify 10 deaths per day.

Is Israel worth it? Are we saving ourselves from a totaly closed middle-east by keeping it?
I

[Edited on 13-5-04 by Xcalibur]

07-21-2003, 01:33 PM
World War III will not involve the middle-east.

It will be between Somolia and Poland.

- --[ Klaive ]-- -

PS - Go Poland!

Warriorbird
07-22-2003, 10:04 PM
WWIII

Fundamentalism vs Globalization

08-04-2003, 10:57 AM
I personally don't believe that there will be another "World War" to write about.

Everyone knows that such a global conflict will just result in super powers using WMDs and if that happens, well, to put it in simple terms, "We are fucked"

- Arkans

i remember halloween
08-04-2003, 08:19 PM
The next major war will be between the US and China (I don't consider things like Afghanistan and Iraq to be 'major' wars since they are really just like beating on quadriplegics)

even so, China's military would be easy to annihilate as well.

[Edited on 8-5-2003 by i remember halloween]

Xcalibur
05-13-2004, 02:09 PM
You think so? (bump)

Atlanteax
05-13-2004, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by i remember halloween
The next major war will be between the US and China (I don't consider things like Afghanistan and Iraq to be 'major' wars since they are really just like beating on quadriplegics)

even so, China's military would be easy to annihilate as well.

Well, I don't think will happen due to the fact that China is facing a signficant "bubble burst" that will make the US technology bubble look like a minor thing in comparison.

To add insult to injury, such an economic meltdown for China will create signficant civil disorder, with the millions and millions of unemployed and dissastified Chinese ... likely starting some sort of civil war.

So, with that in mind, I don't anticipate China being a threat. Especially considering that it'll take a miracle for China to execute a "soft landing".

Atlanteax
05-13-2004, 02:25 PM
Oh crap... I didn't realize that I'm responding to an old post...

Thanks to X. :grr:

Xcalibur
05-13-2004, 02:26 PM
Bah, just the time for a lady to give birth from day 0.

Not that old;)

China = cheap laboring country

Lapsus time

[Edited on 13-5-04 by Xcalibur]

Latrinsorm
05-13-2004, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by Xcalibur
Chica = cheap laboring country Don't diss Chica. I will wreck you. :grr:

Xcalibur
05-13-2004, 02:45 PM
Pff, even Major Mastubator on the summet of his 5 feet and 6 inches wouldn't fear you.

:smug:

We know, now what is the weak spot of that Traitorious team... Lacking real muscles:moon: