PDA

View Full Version : Debia's stuff - tongue spike, belly ring, & more! Feature concealing cloak!

Sylvan Dreams
02-29-2004, 02:42 PM
Saving up for new armor . . .

a small crystal bellybutton ring set with tiny star-shaped dreamstones
15m

a glistening steel tongue spike
20m

a deeply hooded cloak
Face concealing cloak (has a show but I'm not logged in at the moment)

deb@insightbb.com or find Debia in game

Fallen
03-01-2004, 09:21 AM
Nothing like the gift of a used Tongue spike to say I love you to that special someone.

DeV
03-01-2004, 11:05 AM
where can you buy tongue spikes, or are they special auction items?

Sylvan Dreams
03-01-2004, 02:01 PM
Psst, Fallen, bite me ;)
---
The tongue spike is an old alteration. Probably less than 10 pieces of "tongue" jewelry in existance.

StrayRogue
03-01-2004, 02:26 PM
I'd like some details on that cloak please.

Galleazzo
03-01-2004, 02:57 PM
Damn, thought fer a moment you were retiring Debia.

Sylvan Dreams
03-02-2004, 02:18 PM
No way am I retiring ;) I just want to get some damage padded plate and I'd rather unload fluff than weapons/armor to get the coins together for it.

-----
The cloak is, "a deeply hooded cloak"
When you pull the hood, it changes your description as follows:

You see Lady Debia.
She appears to be a Half-Sylvan.
It is difficult to properly judge her age as her cloak is pulled down over her face, concealing her features.
She has a delicate wild rose tattoo on her neck, and some silver sapphire-dusted hoops set along the slender tips of her pointed ears.

The show on the cloak is:
The deep blue leather of the cloak is very supple and obviously well made. All sizes of pockets and pleats offer an assortment of places to stash and store things. Embroidered across the collar, are tiny silver falchions, each one threaded with a gleaming sapphire. Whenever the sun or moon catches one of the brilliantly blue sapphires they sparkle and shine as they refract the light. A large hood has been incorporated into the design to be draped over the face of the wearer.

Which is not the original show of the cloak, the original show description was just the last sentence of the current, and I think it was a "dark" cloak in the base, as well. Given that, if you don't like it, I'm sure you could get it altered again.