PDA

View Full Version : Love it? Hate it?

Fraidycat
03-01-2004, 02:01 PM
I know if you hated it there you wouldnt go or you would leave.
I have to ask . . all you who stay there . . what do you love or like about it . . why do you stay.
My reason is the peace . . I can stay there all day and not see one soul . . mmmmm.

The ones I do are usually perfect characters too . . I wouldnt have any others on an island with me . .
Thanks Skan, Dir, Dell, Alfue, Comm , Twy , Brier, Parl and Bone . . (all scarily abbreviated due to my frightening lack of time and energy)

Shimm

Mint
03-01-2004, 02:19 PM
edited because I asked a stupid question and figured it out myself...Rivers Rest. Okay, never been myself so have no opinion at this time.

[Edited on 3-1-2004 by Mint]

Hips
03-01-2004, 02:46 PM
I went back when I first joined when Michi was probably 5 trainings or so. I met a few nice people, Shakrean being the only actual name that comes to mind at the moment.

Yeah, there's not enough people there for it to be worth my time.

Galleazzo
03-01-2004, 02:51 PM
If I wanted to play all by myself I'd plug the XBox in and do that. River's Rest doesn't even suck bad enough to be The Suck. It's just frigging boooooring.

Fallen
03-03-2004, 05:40 AM
I enjoyed my time on River's Rest with the character Dighn immensely. I found the stable, if small population an aid to my roleplaying. The locals there knew my character and his many "quirks", so we could interact beyond the "you Dirty half-elf" and "You arrogant Dhe'nar" namecalling scenario.

I have been told that the population has changed greatly since last I was there. This is most likely due to a soft level cap of 50 or so for lack of anything else to hunt. I also am afraid to say it is in part (in my opinion) caused by several there that actively multi-account a sizable amount of characters on the isle.

I enjoyed my time spent around Shakrean, both as a friend and an enemy. I believe he still spends a good deal of time there along with several other older characters.

RR = Not teh sux