PDA

View Full Version : Diamonds?!

Lumi
07-03-2009, 07:22 PM
Areacne says, "Ah, so you're from the Adventurer's Guild? Yes, I do have a task for you. I've recently received several orders from customers interested in purchasing an uncut diamond. Unfortunately, I do not have quite enough inventory on hand to meet this demand. I'd like for you to go round up 7 of them for me. You can SELL them to me as you find them."

Um...I'm level 19. Any suggestions what I should be hunting to find diamonds in TV?

Berylla
07-03-2009, 07:30 PM
Pretty much anything your level or above. Your chances of getting diamonds when ya search are increased while this is your task.

If you're group hunting, ask everyone if it's ok for you to search the critters.

Lumi
07-03-2009, 07:32 PM
Pretty much anything your level or above. Your chances of getting diamonds when ya search are increased while this is your task.

If you're group hunting, ask everyone if it's ok for you to search the critters.

It won't make something that normally doesn't drop diamonds start dropping them. I don't know of ANYTHING that will drop diamonds at this level where I am. Hell, most of the stuff my level doesn't drop loot :( (lions, leopards, bears, boars, etc.).

My best guess would be Agresh troll chieftains, but I don't recall ever getting a diamond from them.

Geshron
07-03-2009, 07:32 PM
Get a partner, most importantly if you expect good treasure in TV.

Berylla
07-03-2009, 07:35 PM
It won't make something that normally doesn't drop diamonds start dropping them. I don't know of ANYTHING that will drop diamonds at this level where I am. Hell, most of the stuff my level doesn't drop loot :( (lions, leopards, bears, boars, etc.).

My best guess would be Agresh troll chieftains, but I don't recall ever getting a diamond from them.

Get a bless and head to the lower weald. I've found plenty of diamonds there.

Geshron
07-03-2009, 08:36 PM
Indeed, I'll bless you. Cleric is the same name as here. I'm in the Landing for a day or so though.

Lumi
07-03-2009, 08:41 PM
I guess I'll try the undead stuff. Thanks for the info, guys!

Stanley Burrell
07-03-2009, 08:42 PM
Diamonds?!

Jigga hears you playboy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6NEgBNhFh4

NocturnalRob
07-04-2009, 02:49 AM
Luda has the same problem. Do you feel as though a person of small stature is hanging from your necklace?

And just buy them from a playershop.

Swami71
07-04-2009, 04:40 AM

I think it will. I got a firestone hunting in OTF when I had that bounty from Teras. Still will probably be better to turn it in though.