PDA

View Full Version : Mozzilla and Psinet

gorea6
07-02-2009, 05:26 PM
I'm using IE and I need to switch so I can use Psinet Sage. Unfortunatly when I go to Install it nothing happens. I looked through my folders and found Firefox Setup 3.5 so I went and ran it. It started extracting (extracting what? I dont know) but stoped at 68%. I know enough about computers to stop minor problems and such but this I can't figure out...Any help would be much appreciated.

P.S. You can find me in Elanthia As Iclerin in the Landing.

Thanks

Allereli
07-02-2009, 05:27 PM
try Opera

radamanthys
07-02-2009, 05:33 PM
Use the launcher- it's easier.

gorea6
07-02-2009, 06:21 PM
Ok, Ill give Opera a try!

:thanx:

gorea6
07-02-2009, 06:37 PM
Ok, I got opera and it installed correctly, but when i go to open GS it says
"System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: The system cannot find the file specified
at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithShellExecuteEx (ProcessStartInfo
startInfo)
at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start()
at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start(String fileName, String arguments)
at SageDomain.SageApp.InitializeClient()
at SageDomain.Core.MainWindow.MainWindow_Load(Object sender,
EventArgs e)

That is EXACTLY the way it says it in the window that pops up. I could use some help...

gorea6
07-02-2009, 06:51 PM
bump

radamanthys
07-02-2009, 06:54 PM
Two thoughts.

Make sure your .net framework is up to date. Microsoft /windowsupdate.com It's one of the non-critical, for some reason.

Or.
Completely Uninstall psinet (do a search for psinet and delete). Uninstall the launcher. Uninstall the game entry. Reinstall the launcher, reinstall the game entry, reinstall psinet.

LMingrone
07-02-2009, 07:25 PM
Something with the new Firefox is messed up. All the normal sites I visit are fuxord. I've heard of other people having similar problems. I get all kinds of DLL errors.....even if I try to use IE or Chrome now too. Damn thing.

radamanthys
07-02-2009, 07:30 PM
Something with the new Firefox is messed up. All the normal sites I visit are fuxord. I've heard of other people having similar problems. I get all kinds of DLL errors.....even if I try to use IE or Chrome now too. Damn thing.

That's not what this is, though.