PDA

View Full Version : Key logger / spy software

Sean of the Thread
06-29-2009, 04:58 PM
Anyone have any experience or recommendations for a solid one?

My mother has been bugging me for weeks about this and I just don't know wtf to tell her.

Stanley Burrell
06-29-2009, 05:00 PM
Spy Sweeper, but if she's got a dinosaur it'll slow shit down to a halt.

Trouble
06-29-2009, 05:03 PM
I use SpyBot Search & Destroy to scan for spyware and tracking cookies (free for personal use).

Normal AV products should detect most keyloggers. I use Avast, Comodo, and Symantec depending on which PC (first two are free for private use).

Sean of the Thread
06-29-2009, 05:05 PM
no no. She wants an undetectable spy software/key logger.

Mistomeer
You're looking for a good key logger or to remove one?

If you're looking for good spy software, Spector is the way to go.

The Ponzzz
Use:

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
SUPERAntiSpyware

Both are free.

The Ponzzz
06-29-2009, 05:06 PM
no no. She wants an undetectable spy software/key logger.

Oh... WHo she spying on?!

Stanley Burrell
06-29-2009, 05:08 PM
There's a ton of keyloggers with serials available and stealth mode if you just browse around a couple warez-esque sites. At least that was the case when I was 11 and trying to find out my dad's AOL PW so I could play more GemStone.

Latrinsorm
06-29-2009, 05:08 PM
Am I the only one who wants to know why? Are you Sean Weston?

Sean of the Thread
06-29-2009, 05:12 PM
Oh... WHo she spying on?!

Her significant other. He's acting weird I guess and she wants to make sure and not leave him if it's something stupid and not legit. She's getting too old to find another man I guess.

He's retired NY state trooper and we all know what sort of assholes they can be.

Sean of the Thread
06-29-2009, 05:14 PM
There's a ton of keyloggers with serials available and stealth mode if you just browse around a couple warez-esque sites. At least that was the case when I was 11 and trying to find out my dad's AOL PW so I could play more GemStone.

And mostly loaded with spyware themselves thus why I was asking if anyone had some experience with a legit one. She doesn't mind paying for one either but the reviews I've found have been bad thus far.

Bobmuhthol
06-29-2009, 05:19 PM
http://www.award-soft.com/content/view/111/

If you want to use it I will get the full version to you when I get home (~90 minutes).

Mistomeer
06-29-2009, 05:24 PM
And mostly loaded with spyware themselves thus why I was asking if anyone had some experience with a legit one. She doesn't mind paying for one either but the reviews I've found have been bad thus far.

Again, Spector is the only one worth using if you don't mind paying. It costs about $50 and it's what most enterprises I've been around use to monitor their employees on an individual basis.

Nieninque
06-29-2009, 05:32 PM
If you're looking for good spy software, Spector is the way to go.

^^^

The Ponzzz
06-29-2009, 05:39 PM
Her significant other. He's acting weird I guess and she wants to make sure and not leave him if it's something stupid and not legit. She's getting too old to find another man I guess.

He's retired NY state trooper and we all know what sort of assholes they can be.

Yeah, I do know!