PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 problem..

Mighty Nikkisaurus
06-26-2009, 11:05 PM
Soo the xbox was working fine and I was streaming Dexter via Netflix, no problems with the audio.

I leave for like an hour, come back, the quality turns to crap so I restart the Xbox to get it back up.. only now there is suddenly no sound. Not just for Netflix but for the entire thing. Not on games, nothing.

It's an xbox 360 elite with HDMI. Rebooted everything, tried to readjust settings, checked the HDMI cable with my DVD player (not a cable problem). Wtf is wrong with my xbox? Halp.

Kitsun
06-26-2009, 11:38 PM
Maybe this is dumb but did you check the sound level on the TV or see if someone hit the mute button?

The Ponzzz
06-26-2009, 11:43 PM
I was going to say make sure it wasn't the HDMI loose on the actual xbox. That happened to me.

Drew
06-27-2009, 12:41 AM
Plug the xbox in with another cable like the RCA or optical hookup. That will help you isolate the problem.

Back
06-27-2009, 12:49 AM
I was going to say... sometimes my cable box does this and the only way to get it back in sync is to turn the power cord off and let it reload.

Mighty Nikkisaurus
06-27-2009, 10:11 AM
I ended up turning off the power to the TV and letting it sit for 4 minutes, turning the TV back on, then trying the xbox and it worked.

Thanks for the suggestions, guys.

AestheticLife
06-27-2009, 07:33 PM
I think the problem is quite obvious...

You paid for an Xbox 360.

LMingrone
06-27-2009, 09:17 PM
I think the problem is quite obvious...

You paid for an Xbox 360.

HATER!!!

Actually I just replied to see if anyone has been playing 1 Vs. 100 Live. Game is pretty fun to play with friends. Especially when one of you get a chance to be in the mob or The One. The host of the show is funny...he keeps getting pissed about people quiting. Funny when he starts swearing and making fun of people's avatars.

Try it out if you got an XBOX. It's free, and when it's out of Beta, you win real prizes. Good party game.

The Ponzzz
06-27-2009, 10:19 PM
Personally, I own a PS3, 360 and Wii and I think 360 is the best off system. PS3 only gets some actions these days for Bluray discs. And the Wii is a joke of a system. The new Metroid may change that.

Celephais
06-28-2009, 02:12 PM
Actually what you need to do to fix this is take photos of your uncovered boobs on top of the xbox and PM them to me, this should fix the audio... and since you've already fixed it this will assure it won't happen again. You don't want it to happen again do you?