PDA

View Full Version : Labyrinth to Hidden Plateau

Stanley Burrell
06-25-2009, 07:20 PM
After I go through the trapdoor, is there a way back to the Hidden Plateau or at least the yeti/dweller Slopes?

I know there's a return route that takes you all the way back to the beginning of the Krag, but I can never find the goddamn crevice and it chaps my ass (I seriously think this thing is bugged, I leave the room, come back, and find it the first SEARCH after searching for half an hour.)

ZeP
06-25-2009, 08:28 PM
(I seriously think this thing is bugged, I leave the room, come back, and find it the first SEARCH after searching for half an hour.)

This is how a lot of searches work. After you search once you exit the room, come back, and try again. You say bug.. Simu says "feature".

Hemloch
08-18-2009, 06:13 PM
I'm trying to get to this area hunted way back when we they were around lvl 25 I have been gone a long time, according to my map (psinet atlas) there is a trail that takes you from the upper slopes to the lesser min area, but I can't for the life of me find it, I remember I think I had to do something different...anyway could someone please remind me how to get from the upper yeti crags to the lesser min area and eventually through the big,heavy door(I used to 704 through) to the min area.Or an updated map?

Lumi
08-19-2009, 04:40 PM
I'm trying to get to this area hunted way back when we they were around lvl 25 I have been gone a long time, according to my map (psinet atlas) there is a trail that takes you from the upper slopes to the lesser min area, but I can't for the life of me find it, I remember I think I had to do something different...anyway could someone please remind me how to get from the upper yeti crags to the lesser min area and eventually through the big,heavy door(I used to 704 through) to the min area.Or an updated map?

It looks like Tsoran never updated the Wehntoph map, but I don't think that area (lesser minotaurs) is accessible anymore. The area beyond the heavy door is most definitely gone, though.

Allereli
08-19-2009, 04:43 PM
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d26/vankrasn/wehntoph-2.jpg

I mapped it last year

pabstblueribbon
08-19-2009, 04:44 PM
Hrmm. Need this for Narost..

arlia
08-19-2009, 07:32 PM
Thank you for posting the map.

Loyrl
08-21-2009, 10:40 PM
Here is some more information about the area that was posted a while ago.

http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?t=30478