PDA

View Full Version : Script timer elimination

Parkbandit
04-28-2003, 08:31 AM
Anyone know where I can download the program that gets rid of the script timer? I'm not talking about scriptrunner... I'm talking about the elimination of any script timer.

Thanks!

Gokkem
04-28-2003, 09:42 PM
Here you go. Just make sure you put this file in the same folder as the wizard file is now. Also you cannot have ANY wizard windows open while you run this, it won't work. After you close the wizard and place the file in the same folder as the wizard file, just open it up and check the box that says 'remove script timer'. It works great.

[Edited on 4-29-03030303 by Gokkem]

Parkbandit
04-29-2003, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by Gokkem
Here you go. Just make sure you put this file in the same folder as the wizard file is now. Also you cannot have ANY wizard windows open while you run this, it won't work. After you close the wizard and place the file in the same folder as the wizard file, just open it up and check the box that says 'remove script timer'. It works great.

[Edited on 4-29-03030303 by Gokkem]

Sweet! I'll try it tonight!

Thanks!

Gokkem
05-05-2003, 06:56 PM
Did it work for you? First time I posted a file on these boards to be downloaded.

Parkbandit
05-12-2003, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by Gokkem
Did it work for you? First time I posted a file on these boards to be downloaded.

Worked perfectly. Thanks again.