PDA

View Full Version : Full siegery set w/ repair case

Mr. Dallas
06-20-2009, 06:24 PM
Altered repair case w/ at least 2 unique (skeleton and pig) one rare (crone from EG) and others to complete a set.

The unique minis also have unique actions:

>tap case
You tap a rich ebonwood siegery case, which is in your left hand.
>l case
Polished to a fine sheen, the ebonwood practically glows with the richness of the wood and the obvious care that goes into its upkeep. Affixed to the case is a gold plaque with the words "Limited Edition" engraved in a flowing script. The interior is divided into twelve tiny compartments, each carefully lined with soft felt.

>look in case
In the siegery case you see a bony-fingered robed skeleton miniature, a bright pink winged pig miniature, a tiny black wooden catapult, a dark-spired small black castle, a tiny bolt-edged ballista, a tiny curved deep black ballista, a raven-haired dark sorcerer miniature, a well-muscled kilted warrior miniature, an armor-clad Second Militia miniature, a greasy little gnomish warrior miniature, a pointy-hatted bearded wizard miniature and a bent and gnarled crone miniature.

>get r min
You remove a bony-fingered robed skeleton miniature from in your siegery case.
>l min
The features of this figure are obscured by a dark hooded cloak that falls to its bony feet. A large gleaming black-handled scythe is held in one bony hand.

>tap gna min
You tap a bent and gnarled crone miniature in a rich ebonwood siegery case.
>l gnar min
Crafted of witchwood, the figurine is etched with deep wrinkle lines upon a gaunt face with heavy jowls and a pinched nose. White and silver spidersilk create a wide mane of hair that falls in erratic waves past the crone's stooped shoulders. Supporting her weight upon a crooked cane, the miniature's frame is swaddled in dark robes that pool around her feet.

>push r min
You press a small button on the back of the robed skeleton miniature.
Robed skeleton miniature swings a large black-handled scythe at a a bright pink winged pig miniature and connects with a horrid slash, shouting, "I have come for you! It is YOUR time!"

>push w min
You press a small button on the back of the winged pig miniature.
The winged pig miniature launches into the air and crashes with a *THUD* on a bony-fingered robed skeleton miniature, crushing it savagely!

>push r min
You press a small button on the back of the robed skeleton miniature.
Robed skeleton miniature tries to grab hold of his opponent but only manages to claw the air muttering "Come back here!"

Robed skeleton miniature swings a large black-handled scythe at a a bright pink winged pig miniature and connects with a horrid slash, shouting, "I have come for you! It is YOUR time!"
The winged pig miniature does a few slow spirals then finally crashes to the ground, tongue lolling to the side.

You pick up a bony-fingered robed skeleton miniature.
>put min in case
You put a bony-fingered robed skeleton miniature in your siegery case.
>close case
You close a rich ebonwood siegery case.
As you close the siegery case, you hear a sharp metallic click followed by a mechanical whirring sound from deep within the case.
>open case
The lid of your siegery case seems firmly locked. As you tug on it, the mechanical whirring within seems momentarily louder.

>open case
You open a rich ebonwood siegery case.

You press a small button on the back of the gnarled crone miniature.
Cackling shrilly, the gnarled crone miniature waves her crooked cane in an arch and strikes a greasy little gnomish warrior miniature with it.

>push min
You press a small button on the back of the gnarled crone miniature.
Chuckling softly, the gnarled crone miniature leans upon her cane and gestures in a dismissive way with her free hand.

The gnomish warrior miniature bashes the gnarled crone miniature with its longsword!
A single screech of denial issues from the gnarled crone miniature's wrinkled lips before she melts into a pool of ebon robes.

I'm not going to break the set up.

MB is 3 million and all bids must be in 500k increments (at least) :) - will try to wrap this up quickly!

Buyout offers will be entertained.

Thanks!

D.

Drakam
06-20-2009, 08:11 PM
I'll bid 3 mill for the set

Back
06-20-2009, 08:14 PM
Very nice deal here. I’d bid but my char only wants the elven keep set.

PS. Anyone with one to sell, contact me.

Belnia
06-20-2009, 08:19 PM
I've been trying to piece one of the Elven sets together for years. No dice, sadly, so I went with the EG set instead! I could sell you the pieces of the Elven set I do have if you're interested.