Bobmuhthol
07-20-2003, 11:54 PM
Not me.

peam
07-20-2003, 11:56 PM
I've got three. More in the works.

Ben
07-21-2003, 12:08 AM
I have: an iron cross on my right upper shoulder, a ww2 panzer tank on my right bicep, a thor's hammer on my left bicep, a spiderweb on my left elbow, blod och ara in olde english lettering on my neck, brass knuckles on my right shin, and a celtic dog head with flames on my left forearm and many more coming soon

peam
07-21-2003, 12:45 AM
I have a black and blue skull and crossed swords above my left elbow, a little goomba (Super Mario Bros. 3 version) above my left heel, and a black cat fireworks cat on top of my right bicep.

Next in the works is a Super Mario World era Bowser in his flying device on my left calf. I'm hoping to turn that leg into a Nintendo tribute. Yeah, I'm a nerd, but I could whip your ass.

After that project, I'm saving for an orchid/koi newschool piece down my right shin and onto my foot. Yeah, I like fish. Want to fight about it?

Betheny
07-21-2003, 01:34 AM
I have three.

Are we counting body piercings?

Bobmuhthol
07-21-2003, 01:35 AM
No. Body piercings < Dirt < Tattoos.

Ben
07-21-2003, 01:39 AM
Personally I'm not a fan of piercings, tattoos are like artwork imbedded into your flesh forever, piercings are like. a piece of metal that is jammed into your skin that you don't remove for some odd reason. They have just never appealed to me. at least tattoos are art. whats the point of jamming an inanimate bar through your skin and leaving it there to impress people?

peam
07-21-2003, 01:40 AM
Piercings.. Sure.

Right now I just have 8 gauge plugs in my ears, though I've been meaning to stretch to 6 for a while. I eventually want to get them up to 0 gauge.

I had my labret pierced, but a few days after I had it pierced, the ball fell off and went down the drain. I live in bum-fuck nowhere, so I couldn't get anywhere in time to get a replacement. Hence, I no longer have that piercing, but I intend on getting it repierced after school starts back up.

Oh, and I'm getting my willy done as soon as I decide I can handle putting the guy out of commission for a few weeks. :cool:

Betheny
07-21-2003, 01:49 AM
Heh, I had a labret piercing. I took it out for a job interview (The federal government tends to want their employees to not have metal things shoved through their face) and I had it out for something like three hours, and it closed up. Really pissed me off too, because the healing process was beyond annoying and rather disgusting, so I doubt I'll get it done again.

I really don't have much of a desire to get anymore, either, to be quite honest. I'm not really down with the idea of being able to spend a lot of money on getting one and then taking it out the next day.

Tattoos, on the other hand, are something completely different. ;)

And by the way.. labret piercings, when you take them out, never fully heal. I'll always have this hole-looking scar in my face.

[Edited on 7-21-2003 by Maimara]

Red Devil
07-21-2003, 02:28 AM
did you microwave that cake after you made it? how did the wax melt

Betheny
07-21-2003, 02:29 AM
That cake is freakin disgusting.

peam
07-21-2003, 04:31 AM
My labret healed up fine with no hint of a scar. :smilegrin:

And that's not wax, brother.

That's MAYONNAISE!

Red Devil
07-21-2003, 06:38 AM
I meant the candles

Bestatte
07-21-2003, 08:01 AM
On my outer right ankle: my interpretation of the symbol of Oleani - a bleeding, burning heart to represent Passion and Compassion. The tattoo artist did a great job, but unfortunately I got a sunburn the next day and some of it peeled, leaving the heart looking like those old crackled glassware vases. It's still kinda neat though.

On my upper thigh, around an inch from my pubic mound at the thin part right where the leg attaches to the body: a butterfly hovering in mid-flight over a flower. Got that one back in 1982 and the colors are almost as brilliant now as they were when I first got it.

Xcalibur
07-21-2003, 09:39 AM
wife got an iguana on her neck, left side. Personnaly i got none yet, i'd want a tribal on my right bicep though, whenever i get the right "size"

[Edited on 7-21-2003 by Xcalibur]

CrystalTears
07-21-2003, 10:11 AM
I have the Prince symbol (yes the singer.. I don't care how faggoty he is, I like his music) in purple on my right boob close to my cleavage.

Red Devil
07-21-2003, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by Bestatte
On my outer right ankle: my interpretation of the symbol of Oleani - a bleeding, burning heart to represent Passion and Compassion. The tattoo artist did a great job, but unfortunately I got a sunburn the next day and some of it peeled, leaving the heart looking like those old crackled glassware vases. It's still kinda neat though.

On my upper thigh, around an inch from my pubic mound at the thin part right where the leg attaches to the body: a butterfly hovering in mid-flight over a flower. Got that one back in 1982 and the colors are almost as brilliant now as they were when I first got it.

In real life, you got a tattoo of Oleani?

vigilante
07-21-2003, 02:41 PM
Tats are compensation. As in, the defense mechanism. Yeah.

peam
07-21-2003, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by Red Devil

In real life, you got a tattoo of Oleani?

Beat me to it.

Those candles were melted like that because we lit them... You know.. like you usually do with candles on a cake. It was a going-away present for my friend Mo. If you look carefully, you can vaguely see that the candles spell his name.

On tribals: Don't get one unless you're in a tribe.

Parkbandit
07-21-2003, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by CrystalTears
I have the Prince symbol (yes the singer.. I don't care how faggoty he is, I like his music) in purple on my right boob close to my cleavage.

Oh... I find that very hard to believe...

Prove it :smilegrin:

Bestatte
07-21-2003, 03:23 PM
It was one of those days when I was in a creative mood, back when I was playing regularly. The actual symbol of Oleani is -not- a bleeding burning heart. I just used the concept of the fantasy goddess in GS to come up with an idea for my own tattoo, because I thought it was a neat idea.

So rather than Oleani being the "arkati of love and fertility" as the docs indicate, I took it to a deeper level and the concept of Oleani morphed into a Passion and Compassion thing. Once I decided this, I drew it, liked what I drew, and thought it would look good on my ankle.

<shrug> It's no different to me than someone else having *any* fantasy-based symbol tattooed on their body. A fire-breathing dargon, a mermaid, a faerie or cherub... we all get our inspirations from a variety of things, and this was no different.

Betheny
07-21-2003, 03:56 PM
Sounds more like an interpretation of Mularos' symbol.

Freak!

AnticorRifling
07-21-2003, 05:49 PM
I've got 1 tat right now and 2 more planned.

I've got a posion dart frog crawling up my right shoulder, I will get another crawling up my right shoulder kind of a mirror thing. I also want a small frog on my spine in black ink, about 6" below the other two so it forms kind of a triangle.

My bro he's got full sleeves plus back and chest tat's I like some of them but I don't want my tat's out all the time so I'll probably keep mine on the shoulders chest and back.

peam
07-21-2003, 11:08 PM
http://members.aol.com/projectblind/blackcatno13.jpg

There's my kitty. That picture was taken right after it was finished. Overall, I think it was somewhere around 3 hours of straight tattooing. You can already see my arm starting to swell. I couldn't find pics of my two other pieces. You other inked ones may indulge at will.

[Edited on 7-22-2003 by peam]

Ben
07-22-2003, 12:26 AM
here is my thor's hammer

Ben
07-22-2003, 12:27 AM
here is my panzer tank

Ben
07-22-2003, 12:29 AM
celtic dog

Ben
07-22-2003, 12:30 AM
blood and honor piece

Bobmuhthol
07-22-2003, 12:32 AM
Your tank looks like the Metal Slug.

Ben
07-22-2003, 12:33 AM
iron cross (inset with swedish flag)

Ben
07-22-2003, 12:44 AM
spiderweb

[Edited on 7-22-2003 by Ben]

Zanagodly
07-28-2003, 04:34 PM
put the pics up on a free website, then just put the link in your post like so....www.mypicture.com