PDA

View Full Version : Well thats just great....ugh

DianaBanana
02-26-2004, 06:21 AM
So my Immigration employment test is today at 8:30 am. My substitute just called me at 6:15 to let me know that she has the stomach flu and isnt comming in! I have to leave soon there's no way I can get a new sub. Hmmmm what else can go wrong today?!?

Oh have I mentioned this test is 4 friggin hours long!!! Thanks government...thanks so much!!!

Wezas
02-26-2004, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by DianaBanana
Oh have I mentioned this test is 4 friggin hours long!!!

Yes, you have.

And, less sarcastically, where are you from?

Suppa Hobbit Mage
02-26-2004, 10:02 AM
Good luck on your test, I'm sure it'll be easy!

DianaBanana
02-27-2004, 12:09 AM
Umm I'm from NY and NJ...it's an employment test not a green card or anything. LOL

Anyway, I took the test this morning and I think I may have a chance at passing it. Only time will tell....

Nakiro
02-27-2004, 02:25 AM
How do you fail an employement test? Curious.

Mint
02-27-2004, 02:28 AM
Originally posted by Nakiro

By not getting hired?

Wezas
02-27-2004, 02:35 AM
Originally posted by Nakiro

If she's going to work with people I'm sure there are tests/questions to make sure she has the right type of personality for the job. Could be many things.

Ravenstorm
02-27-2004, 02:39 AM
Originally posted by Wezas
On a totally unrelated note, I'm totally freaked out about this preview I'm watching on TV. Almost makes me wish I didn't have HD. "Dawn of the Dead", see if you can find it online.

It looks hella scary.

Night of the Living Dead
Dawn of the Dead
Day of the Dead

Good movies.

Raven

Wezas
02-27-2004, 02:42 AM
Originally posted by Ravenstorm

Originally posted by Wezas
On a totally unrelated note, I'm totally freaked out about this preview I'm watching on TV. Almost makes me wish I didn't have HD. "Dawn of the Dead", see if you can find it online.

It looks hella scary.

Night of the Living Dead
Dawn of the Dead
Day of the Dead

Good movies.

Raven

Looks like it's a new 2004 version (or just entirely new movie)
http://www.apple.com/trailers/universal/dawnofthedead/

Mint
02-27-2004, 03:13 AM
I hate you Wezas. I downloaded QuickTime player so I could watch that and it freaked me out. It is one of those movies I will go see but only watch it through my fingers.

DianaBanana
02-27-2004, 06:37 AM
You can fail it because almost the entire test is logical reasoning questions and either you are good at that or you arent. Apparently, most of us in the room yesterday are not good at those. lol I think I may have made up for it on the spelling/grammer section.