PDA

View Full Version : looking 4 a Goat pin

Eddge
06-15-2009, 09:38 PM
title says it all looking for a trash eatting goat pin altered or not i dont care

Drunken Durfin
06-15-2009, 11:55 PM
a furry white goat pin

>look goat
The white goat pin is so lifelike you almost swear it could move. The emerald eyes seem to have a life all their own. It is as if they were searching for food. You aren't really sure but you could have sworn you saw it stick its tongue out licking its lips. Were it alive you would judge the white goat pin's condition to be healthy! It looks like it is aware of your every action!

>point goat at wand
Pointing your white goat pin at an iron wand you hold flat in the palm of your hand, you indicate the scrumptious morsel is for him if he would like it. You could swear it blinked before it turned its head away. Magical things give it gas.

>point goat at lock
Pointing your white goat pin at a copper lockpick you hold flat in the palm of your hand, you indicate the scrumptious morsel is for him if he would like it. Without hesitation it greedily snatches the lockpick from your hand and gobbles it down!

>rub goat
You rub a furry white goat pin you are wearing, calming it. Your white goat pin relaxes and takes a small nap.

Shoot me an IM at DrunkenDurfin

Celephais
06-15-2009, 11:57 PM
http://www.ladonia.net/new_herald/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/Flipper.JPG

thefarmer
06-16-2009, 12:51 AM
Don't get it altered. It fucks up the noun.

Now instead of "point goat at box", I have to do "point mule pin at box".

edit: Tried getting a merchant to fix it, but they said the noun had to stay that way.

deadly
06-16-2009, 03:07 AM
a furry black goat pin

The black goat pin is so lifelike you almost swear it could move. The emerald eyes seem to have a life all their own. It is as if they were searching for food. You aren't really sure but you could have sworn you saw it stick its tongue out licking its lips. Were it alive you would judge the black goat pin's condition to be fat and happy! It almost looks like it is resting.

Durgrimst
06-16-2009, 03:48 AM
So are you gonna buy the white one or the black one??

Jinsem
06-16-2009, 07:11 AM

edit: Tried getting a merchant to fix it, but they said the noun had to stay that way.

Um, I can still use "point my were at my [item]" and it works. Did they change this for no reason also while I was gone?

Jinsem
Owns about 5 pins...

NocturnalRob
06-16-2009, 07:44 AM
don't you dare BUY the black one!! he's been persecuted enough. you should hire him at a competitive wage. in fact, he's black. you should pay him more and expect less.

Moonwitch
06-16-2009, 10:08 AM

I got mine altered into a dune hound. I point hound at item. It might be who altered yours. I think the creator of the item did mine so it was done correctly. In this case it may indeed matter on the skill of the GM doing the altering.

Drunken Durfin
06-16-2009, 01:34 PM

It is going to have to be the black one. Never heard back from Eddge and someone just made me an offer on mine.

Mateius
06-16-2009, 02:17 PM
When/where were these pins sold? Pretty nifty items.

kookiegod
06-16-2009, 02:21 PM
Krilcan coded them and originally sold them off.

Some other guy named Khal or something like that fixed a few bugs and released a few more.

~Paul

Vivina
06-16-2009, 02:35 PM
I have one that was altered into a spider :)

*not for sale*

NocturnalRob
06-16-2009, 02:44 PM
I have one that was altered into a spider :)

*not for sale*
who the hell wants a trash-eating spider? how much trash can a spider possibly eat? YOU KEEP IT!!!!

gimme it, please?

Donquix
06-16-2009, 02:58 PM
who the hell wants a trash-eating spider? how much trash can a spider possibly eat? YOU KEEP IT!!!!

gimme it, please?

heh, if i played him more i wouldn't mind that for my wizard to go with his attuned spider cloak and the spider charm he still has from the move to the web.

if only i had that on my cleric....WEB BOLT SPIDERMAN OMG!

Moonwitch
06-16-2009, 03:35 PM

gimme it, please?

I recall there being some invasion of spiders and a few trash eating spiders went out then.

I won mine during a premium event on an airship when the ale festival was going on at the same time. They can be rather picky eaters but are really cute. It has been a long time since I've seen any new goats go out.

LadyLaphrael
06-16-2009, 03:47 PM
One goat pin was raffled during last year's Frontier Days festival in the Landing.

Hecates
06-16-2009, 04:27 PM
PM sent too, i have a black one.

Gan
06-16-2009, 04:28 PM
don't you dare BUY the black one!! he's been persecuted enough. you should hire him at a competitive wage. in fact, he's black. you should pay him more and expect less.

LOL

Note that you'll also be responsible for therapy for it being sold on an auction block like a slave. Oh, and you'll also be responsible for reparations once its emancipated.

That being said, I'd be interested in a goat pin...

NocturnalRob
06-16-2009, 04:28 PM
PM sent too, i have a black one.
i wish i had a black one...

ONCE YOU GO BLACK...

HSB
06-16-2009, 04:32 PM
ONCE YOU GO BLACK...

You are forced to make a difficult decision regarding whether or not to go back.

http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt115/HSB95726/clevelandbrowntvshow.jpg

Berylla
06-16-2009, 08:31 PM
any other goat pins still available? I've been wanting one for years and might be able to afford it at this point.

Brosif
06-16-2009, 11:12 PM
Hey Goat!

What it's dark, i can not see you, come closer.

NocturnalRob
06-17-2009, 09:20 AM
Toss me around! I don't give a fuck!

deadly
06-18-2009, 01:24 AM
i still have mine