PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of trading WoW account

Rellikk
06-11-2009, 04:48 PM
I've been playing Gemstone again for a short time. I am leaving WoW as I will be trying out Champions online with some friends when it releases. That and Gemstone are my hobbies.

I'm looking for a high level character with a fixskills (Rogue preferred, but a well rounded Warrior or Ranger would be fine too).

Some basics on the WoW account...

80 Male NE Druid
In all epics. He has a lot of Deadly/and 3 pcs of Furious gear on him.
Epic Flight form
Ice Mammoth mount
Dual Specced
Mining 450/450
JC 442/450 Easy to get last 8 ranks
FA 424/450 He's a healer, but it's easy to cap FA if you want
Defense 400/400

He's exalted with a Sons of Hodir and a few others.
He's an awesome healer!

The account also has..

80 Human Rogue
Epic flying
Decent gear, mostly epics
Exalted with Sons of Hodir

80 Blood Elf Paladin
Exalted with Sons of Hodir
Epic Flying
Dual Specced
Good gear, most or all epics (Might have a non epic trinket)

Also a 70 Gnome lock that's about half way to 71 and a 62 Tauren Shaman.

If you are interested, send me an email with what you are wanting to trade or if you have any questions.

t1ber1us@sbcglobal.net

I'm still on the fence about trading the account, but will probably do it if a good character is offered.

Thank you! :)

Edited for missing letter.

Rellikk
07-01-2009, 07:29 AM
Have a good character now. Also found out some old friends are back in the realms and I have no interest in going back to WoW.

I'd be willing to give up the WoW account for a good coin offer if anyone is interested.

The druid has some decent feral gear in his bank ( a few really good pieces) also. His off-spec is currently a caster damage/healer build which is great for doing dailies/coin/item grinding.

If anyone is interested, send me an email. t1ber1us@sbcglobal.net

Thanks!

Rellikk
07-22-2009, 09:03 PM
Will listen to coin offers for this account for a little longer. I'll listen to other offers as well.

If anyone has any questions you can send me an email to the above address.

Thanks for looking!

Lambent
07-27-2009, 01:48 AM
what server(s)

Geshron
07-27-2009, 01:59 AM
Have a good character now. Also found out some old friends are back in the realms and I have no interest in going back to WoW.

I remember trying out EQ and DAOC like 6 years ago.

Yeah that lasted a month. Welcome back.

AnticorRifling
07-27-2009, 07:44 AM
Define good gear. There's a bit of a difference between pvp epics, heroic epics, and 25man uld epics.

Lord Orbstar
07-27-2009, 12:02 PM
yes...armory link please in his best pve set?

Rellikk
07-27-2009, 09:01 PM
what server(s)

Most of the characters are on SC (Scarlet Crusade) server.

The Tauren Shaman I have is on a PvP server (don't remember which one as I haven't been in the game in a while now and it's been even longer since I played him.

Rellikk
07-27-2009, 09:16 PM
yes...armory link please in his best pve set?

I'm a PvP freak. Although I run instances with my guild (Alliance and Horde side), I don't raid. The good gear I am talking about is what I already explained in the first post. Furious and Deadly gear (Arena gear) on the druid.

He has some PvE epics in his bank from running the 25 mans that are quicker.. like Emalon, Saph, etc.

One of the things about arenas though that made me frustrated is that you have to have the perfect combo and/or both be extremely good at your class to get much higher than me and my original partner were getting before he disappeared from the game.

Since then it was like beating my head against a wall as I couldn't find anyone that I worked well with.

Anyways, if you want to look the druid up to see his gear (Hopefully I left him in his good PvP gear) he is on Scarlet Crusade and his name is Licanthro.

Anyways, he is extremely tough to kill and my guildmates love running BG's together with me being a healing battery with incredible survival. I'm actually MUCH better with the rogue class but the Druid is just so fun to play it was hard to focus on my rogue.

Rellikk
07-27-2009, 09:23 PM
Define good gear. There's a bit of a difference between pvp epics, heroic epics, and 25man uld epics.

I believe I stated his general gear in the original post. If you're not yet familiar with WoW, the Furious and Deadly gear are the Arena gear.

The top PvP gear = Resilience and More health (Survival in conditions like PvP). It also gives you a good level of what the class needs, especially when you are getting into the top tier gear.

PvE gear you will be more damage oriented, healing efficient, etc.

There's a difference yes. :)

Rellikk
07-29-2009, 08:40 AM
My account has run its course. I'll let it sit in case someone would like to make a trade for the account.

If a good enough character is offered for it I can either add another slot in GS or delete my newbie ranger. Coin is another offer I'll listen to.

Basically the account (As I have stated) has several characters on it. Some of them can run most instances with their gear. I even filled in for a few hours on Khara runs with my druid, so his PvP gear allows him to run those, but you can always (preferably) switch his gear over to PvE as you get it.

The Druid does have some nice PvE gear but not top tier atm. Regardless, he can run anything with what he has.. he will just be more efficient in high-end raids as you gather PvE gear to take place of his PvP gear.

The time saved from leveling this many characters and getting 'good' gear or better on them to do what you want is done. Other characters like the Warlock and Shaman still need to be finished off but at least they are a good ways to 80 already if you like those classes.

:)

Rellikk
08-11-2009, 08:45 AM
Account is sold.

Thanks everyone!

Lord Orbstar
08-11-2009, 11:49 AM
I have been playing the druid in all heroics and have main healed with no problem. I did 10 man ToA with him again with no problem. I did a name change and joined another guild.

In the past three days, I have picked up 4 pieces of epic gear for his cat DPS offset and have made his dual spec TREE/CAT. Having fun! I havent even had a chance to work with the rogue or paladin, but since I already had 70s of each of those, I am enjoying the druid play more.

I am building up emblems of conquest and getting resto gear with it to take me into the 25 man content although I think I could do 25 mans now with the 1970 healing power and 24.8k (buffed) life.

I finished off his JC to 450 and picked up 6 more recipes (blue gems only) from heroics.

And to top it all off, rellikk was a stand up guy and it was an easy transaction.

Also, Rellikk check your PMS

AnticorRifling
08-11-2009, 11:52 AM
Also, Rellikk check your PMS
LOL PMS.

AnticorRifling
08-11-2009, 12:19 PM
I believe I stated his general gear in the original post. If you're not yet familiar with WoW, the Furious and Deadly gear are the Arena gear.

The top PvP gear = Resilience and More health (Survival in conditions like PvP). It also gives you a good level of what the class needs, especially when you are getting into the top tier gear.

PvE gear you will be more damage oriented, healing efficient, etc.

There's a difference yes. :) I just read this, luld, then reread the first post and luld some more.

Rellikk
08-12-2009, 06:46 AM
Glad to hear everything went well. Sounds like you're doing great with the PvE. I was always asked to run Khara 10 and 25 man with my PvP gear (with a few of the PvE epics mixed in), although I usually declined unless I had a load of time to run with.

I'm at a loss on the PMS thing, unless one of my posts sounds like I was mad or something. I'm assuming it was the one just quoted if so, but I didn't intend for it to sound mean (thus the happy face at the end). I'll have to check my writing from now on to make sure I'm not coming across in a negative way.

Again, I'm really glad you're having fun. The druid rocks and I'm sure you'll find that the BE pally is quite fun also.

Stay safe!

Rellikk
08-12-2009, 07:02 AM
I just read this, luld, then reread the first post and luld some more.

??? I don't get it. What does this have to do with?

Lord Orbstar
08-12-2009, 08:10 AM
I re-read the first post, re-read what made Anticor "luld", re-read my captitalization of the "S" in the "Check your Private Messages (PMs)", LoL'ed then /chortled as I tried to figure out why Anticor thought anything beyond the "S" was funny to the point he luld some more. That was a lot of reading and laughing.

Give it up, man! What was funny? the fact he stated, "If you're not yet familiar with WoW, the Furious and Deadly gear are the Arena gear."? Perhaps an experienced WoW player would chuckle at the presumptuous of that statement? Enquiring minds want to know.

Lord Orbstar
08-12-2009, 08:12 AM
*splat*

Some Rogue
08-12-2009, 09:13 AM
Ok, I will ask. If you're 80....why are you even talking about Kara?

StrayRogue
08-12-2009, 09:32 AM
I was always asked to run Khara 10 and 25 man with my PvP gear

lol.

Some Rogue
08-12-2009, 09:38 AM
I missed the 25 man part too.

Jayvn
08-12-2009, 09:51 AM
OH..the times we had in 25 man Kara.. my favorite part was when we'd run 25 man kara and 15 of the guildies would be at the door bitching they couldn't figure out how to get in...

Rellikk
08-12-2009, 09:54 AM

Maybe I'm saying the wrong instance. I'm at work atm and trying to think of what my guild use to run. I know it's not the top instance now as they were releasing a new tier about the time I wasn't interested in playing much anymore, but Kharazan keeps coming to mind for some reason as the last (best) 10/25 man before the current one.

:club: Someone correct me if I'm getting the instance wrong.

StrayRogue
08-12-2009, 09:56 AM
You're getting the wrong instance, the wrong spelling, the wrong game era, and the wrong tier.

Methais
08-12-2009, 09:58 AM
Maybe I'm saying the wrong instance. I'm at work atm and trying to think of what my guild use to run. I know it's not the top instance now as they were releasing a new tier about the time I wasn't interested in playing much anymore, but Kharazan keeps coming to mind for some reason as the last (best) 10/25 man before the current one.

:club: Someone correct me if I'm getting the instance wrong.

Pretty sure you mean Naxxramas.

Rellikk
08-12-2009, 10:05 AM

As in..running 25 man with PvP gear? If so, then yes that seems funny.
I went on a few 10 man runs without any problems but refused most of them because I was always running PvP or doing rep grinding.

I didn't go on any 25 mans because our guild ran it with another guild and I felt kind of weird running it with the 'wrong' gear. However I have no doubt they wouldn't ask me to run it if they didn't know me well enough and knew I was a good enough player. Heck, even the other guild tried to get me to run it after I told them my gear situation and I didn't care for PvE that much.

Anyways, I always contributed running the 10 mans successfully to my guildmates (who loved to do PvE and PvP) who were geared to the teeth faster than most people.

StrayRogue
08-12-2009, 10:07 AM
You couldn't 25 man Kara.

/fp

Rellikk
08-12-2009, 10:10 AM
Pretty sure you mean Naxxramas.

Yes, thats it! Thank you. :yes:

Lord Orbstar
08-12-2009, 10:18 AM
He mistyped, but Karazhan can still be fun to do for nostalgia's sake. It used to be hard as hell, but is satisfying to just blast through as an 80. I went the other day with a group and only two of us had ever been to Karazhan. I was my guild's maintank on my paladin and it was fun. The fact only 2 of us had been there before was kind of sad.... and especially the tanks performance. Thank God we were 80 or it would have been a n00b wipefest. lol.