PDA

View Full Version : Arrows

Kinslar
06-10-2009, 03:56 PM
So what is the consensus on arrow use? When young is it better to buy arrows from the fletcher, learning the fletcher crafting or buy from a fellow player?

Izzy
06-10-2009, 03:58 PM
Buy from the fletcher, eblade. Fletching is good for XP though.

Ryvicke
06-10-2009, 04:09 PM
Do it all at once--I've been fletching for about 6 weeks now and getting e-blades on store-bought arrows. Once in the middle of the night in desperation I bought some e-bladed arrows from a player shop. Whatever your needs are!

Goretawn
06-10-2009, 04:30 PM
E-bladed first till you get to a point where you are between hunting grounds. Then, fletch like there is no tomorrow for the exp and get you well into your next ground. When you are younger, you could pull off 2-3 trains just fletching.

Bhuryn
06-10-2009, 04:44 PM
Jessaril started fletching and she wouldn't stop telling me how boring it was =P.

waywardgs
06-10-2009, 04:49 PM
you gain 1 exp per rank- that is, reaching rank 250 = 250 exp points, rank 500 = 500 exp points. That's 125k experience. Not too shabby, and you can sit in a node while you're doing it. It's slow going at first, I'd say you can stay consistently fried through maybe rank 150 to rank 460, if memory serves. It's easy experience.

Goretawn
06-10-2009, 04:50 PM
I did it with my healer while doing alchemy. When I waited for mana, I would fletch. Add monotony with more monotony FTW. Almost as much fun as masturbating with sand paper.

Gan
06-10-2009, 10:50 PM
I hate fletching. I'm at 296 ranks. I go through arrows like a madman in OTF. I try not to get eblade because it pisses me off when I run out of eblade.

As soon as I get time to search playershops, I'm going to stock up on some 5x master arrows while I continue to fletch in spare time.

radamanthys
06-10-2009, 10:56 PM
I scripted my way through it. Took me 1-2 days? Maybe?

Gan
06-10-2009, 11:02 PM
Never was a big afk scripter.

I get to it when I get to it. Life happens and winning Gemstone isnt on the high priority list.

AKOE!
06-10-2009, 11:06 PM
master fletching/get a 6x bow/use ebladed arrows. Trust me on this

droit
06-10-2009, 11:08 PM
I just eblade my arrows. I set up a really simple script to buy and bundle arrows from the fletcher into the 5 bundles of 24 that are the ideal size for weight reduction in a warrior-made quiver, then just get each bundle ebladed by a reasonably trained caster. The eblade lasts longer than the bundle of arrows do.

Here's the script:

#buyarrows

put order 6 7
put buy
put open my package
pause 1
put get arrow from my package
put put arrow in my jacket
put put arrow in my jacket
pause 1