PDA

View Full Version : My Spirit Gen Account.

Jinsem
06-09-2009, 02:06 PM
Seems my old post is getting some traffic in emails as of late... So I wanted to se how this flew by the people :)

Nobody seemed to interested in the account with the 2 PC's on it, so what if I just sold the account with a few SP items left on it?

So... You would get the account with the following items (that must stay with the account as they are attuned)

an ivory crossbow trinket * +1 SP recov +5AURA *
an ebony fist trinket * +1 SP recov +5AURA *
a lavender runestaff trinket * +1 SP recov +5AURA BONUS *

And the following that can go anywhere to anyone...

a gleaming spiked ora greathelm * +2 AURA BONUS / SPIKED *
some polished glaes arm greaves * +1 AURA BONUS +3 SCROLL BONUS *
a star-flanged drake mace * +1 MAX SP *

Notice that the "runestaff trinket" is to bonus and not to stat like all the other PP items. So it's actually quite more powerful then you might think.

I also still have my SP orb.

a dull metallic orb, * 6x A DAY SP REGEN UP TO 20 TOTAL *

Looking for about 500$ cash for this though (the orb)... Steep into todays GS economy, but this has a metric ton of uses. Saved my pure elf bard a ton of downtime in the rift when she lost 3SP on the drop.

Jinsem

Jinsem
06-11-2009, 10:49 AM
Bump.

Where'd all the intrest go for the my SP account :(

Jinsem
Home soon.

Lord Orbstar
06-11-2009, 10:55 AM
I would say it peaked as we read then ebbed when we hit the $500 dollar price tag. heh

HSB
06-11-2009, 02:32 PM
I would say it peaked as we read then ebbed when we hit the $500 dollar price tag. heh

:yeahthat:

I'd love some of these items... as would everyone in the game, I'd think... but just can't justify the pricetag to my wife.

NocturnalRob
06-11-2009, 03:08 PM
but just can't justify the pricetag to my wife.
"But honey, don't you understand how fucking 1337 i'd be if I had this?"

Belnia
06-11-2009, 03:15 PM
I thought he was asking $500 for just the orb.

The Ponzzz
06-11-2009, 04:01 PM
Hahah I was thinking the orb is still worth more than the total asking price.

Morrff
06-11-2009, 09:04 PM

Not remembering this item at all. What is this items stats? Does it add to spirit regen, does it fully restore spirit...etc?

I tried searching for the item name and no docs came up

The Ponzzz
06-11-2009, 10:36 PM
If I remember correctly... It returns SPs instantly. Up 20 total and can be used 6x a day. So you can use it once for 2 SPs... Or another for 6 SPs. It's good till either 20 SPs are hit, or the 6 uses.

Jinsem
06-12-2009, 07:56 AM
I thought he was asking $500 for just the orb.

This would be correct. Already have a bite on it though, so I shall see :)

Jinsem

Jinsem
06-12-2009, 08:01 AM
Not remembering this item at all. What is this items stats? Does it add to spirit regen, does it fully restore spirit...etc?

Mr. The Ponzz pretty much hit it square on, I wonder why :)

Anyways... The orb will restore UP TO 10 SP at one time. Boiler had 16SP when I used it the most, and it would only give her 10 max. Assuming it's why the mana ratio is so buggy... Each SP will cost you 8 mana per, although the orb is buggy with 11+ SP. At 16 MAX SP it costs 6 mana, not 8, per SP returned. I talked to a few GM's and they basically told me don't worry about it, so there is no worry about getting a bug abuse against you.

Now the orb can also be used for situations like the rift. Drop in with 3SP missing? No prob, rub it, get it back, and you still have 5 uses left with 17 SP left to pull from.

The clock starts after the first use. I've used it enough to know this by now. This orb changed the game for me when I got it, although it might not be as powerful now with all the changes as of late. For me, it was the best item I ever bought.

Jinsem
Now buy it please :)
And the acct...

Fallen
06-12-2009, 09:24 AM
Apparently, Jinsem, you having anything over 13 spirit was a bug. I hit that window and was told going ABOVE 13 spirit was due to a bug. Then I quit the game.

How YOU doin?

Fallen
06-12-2009, 06:44 PM
I just wanted to clarify that Oscuro either lied his fucking ass off regarding the Spirit nerf, or is one ignorant fuck. That is really starting to piss me off.

droit
06-12-2009, 07:30 PM
What do you mean? 13 isn't the hard cap?

Fallen
06-12-2009, 08:49 PM
It wasn't. Sure is now.

Jinsem
06-14-2009, 04:37 PM
Apparently, Jinsem, you having anything over 13 spirit was a bug. I hit that window and was told going ABOVE 13 spirit was due to a bug. Then I quit the game.

How YOU doin?

I would think by now we all know how much I like to push the abuse of features :) It took me about a year to catch onto it, but the 13+ SP is indeed working as intended, unless Warden has changed his mind.

When I finally figured it out I spoke to Khaladon about it, and he pushed my question up further. I was told it was working as intended. +3 For +SP items, and 4SP for +40(stat) or +20(bonus) also. I was at 16 for A LONG TIME, but finally got some partial armors to push me over to 17SP. Once I did it, I was kinda sad... But oh well.

It was nice pulling out near 10k mana in under 3 minutes and my crew wasn't even capped :)

As for Iraq... Dumb admin crap going on right now, it's just insane how the uppers want to all of a sudden look 100%. Ugh.

Jinsem
Counting down the days.

Mikalmas
06-14-2009, 05:03 PM
I would think by now we all know how much I like to push the abuse of features :) It took me about a year to catch onto it, but the 13+ SP is indeed working as intended, unless Warden has changed his mind.

When I finally figured it out I spoke to Khaladon about it, and he pushed my question up further. I was told it was working as intended. +3 For +SP items, and 4SP for +40(stat) or +20(bonus) also. I was at 16 for A LONG TIME, but finally got some partial armors to push me over to 17SP. Once I did it, I was kinda sad... But oh well.

It was nice pulling out near 10k mana in under 3 minutes and my crew wasn't even capped :)

As for Iraq... Dumb admin crap going on right now, it's just insane how the uppers want to all of a sudden look 100%. Ugh.

Jinsem
Counting down the days.

I think that's the point. Someone decided it was a "bug" and they promptly "fixed" it. I remember the conversation Evarin had with Oscuro on the officials. I'm pretty certain 13 spirit is now the maximum attainable by any means.

Fallen
06-14-2009, 05:05 PM
Correct. I had between Aura boosters and + spirit boosters enough for 14, and at one point 15 spirit (with like a BS shield I got for testing). Stayed at 13.

Jinsem
06-16-2009, 07:04 AM
Got to love GS huh... It was ok for 3+ years, but now OMG! Wonder what the big deal was to make it change all of a sudden. I'd test it out for myself, but Boilers acct is closed.

Guess I will never get to sell her acct now :(

Jinsem

Fallen
06-16-2009, 08:31 AM
I think your accounts and items are still valuable. Hell, if I was still playing I would have scooped up that orb in a heartbeat. Just not AS valuable as you can't do what you were doing with them anymore.

crb
06-16-2009, 08:57 AM
I would buy the orb in a heartbeat if I wasn't sure wracking was probably going to be nerfed. If that happens you've got a tool for rift hunters, people trying to finish alchemy, and dark elf priests who cannot regain spirit faster than the 318 waiting period.

I'm tired of buying items only to have their use ending up nerfed. I bought a 6x a day 919 item 6 months before the conversion to gs4.

If the GMs came out with a statement that wracking is not going to get a cooldown, and it is still going to replace all your mana. I'd buy your orb.

Fallen
06-16-2009, 09:02 AM
Yeah. It is almost better to wait and see, Jinsem. They could make it so wracking just takes MORE spirit, then the orb would likely gain in value.

NocturnalRob
06-16-2009, 09:02 AM
They could make it so wracking just takes MORE spirit,
i will be less than pleased if this happens.

Fallen
06-16-2009, 09:23 AM
i will be less than pleased if this happens.

Far better than a flat timer, which would render spirit recovery levels, extra spirit, and racial advantages potentially useless.

NocturnalRob
06-16-2009, 09:25 AM
Far better than a flat timer, which would render spirit recovery levels, extra spirit, and racial advantages potentially useless.
mm...as a half-elf with no enhancives and only 10 SP, i may or may not be okay with that.

OR WE COULD JUST NOT NERF WRACKING, YOU NERF-HAPPY FUCKBALLS!!!!11!

Fallen
06-16-2009, 09:52 AM
Yeah..no. Only Empath GoSers are allowed to have access to stupid amounts of mana. Anyone else and it is just TOO much.

NocturnalRob
06-16-2009, 10:06 AM
hahaha...precisely. BC EMPATHS MUST BE ALL-POWERFUL!!!

crb
06-16-2009, 10:51 AM
I wish I had that saved post where like Warden said Empaths would never be allowed to be as good of hunters as other professions.

Jinsem
06-16-2009, 11:39 AM
Well, I've only had 1 bite on the orb so I guess I may just wait. Although I'd be happy with just getting the 500$ regardless of IG value at this point. I would think at this point Boilers acct is very geared to the 13SP. Escpecially with someone with a +5 AURA giftbox item.

Hopefully someone just bites on it. Finally sold the rattle, and got 2 bites on the jerky cleaver. We shall see.

Jinsem
Plans on selling a ton of stuff when back in the US.

Fallen
06-16-2009, 12:56 PM
Enjoy the extra loot. You picked a good time to quit.