PDA

View Full Version : WoW account for sale/trade

dszabo
06-08-2009, 09:55 PM
I'm looking to trade my WoW character. Level 80 alliance protection paladin. It has 2 T8.5 right now with mostly heroic ulduar pieces and has full 7.5 in the bank (and better). The heroic Ulduar sword (name escapes me atm) and Wall of Terror. He is VERY geared. Main spec is prot, off spec (dual spec) is holy and he has many heroic Ulduar pieces, nothing worse then his T7 helm and The Infection Repulsor (I think it's off 10man Grobb). The rest holy gear would be T7.5 or better. I also have a decent retribution set, all 10Naxx or better. Professions are JC and BS both at 450. He has cold weather epic flying WITH a 310% speed mount from Glory of the Raider achievement pre 3.1. I will only trade this for a similarily geared horde paladin. I don't NEED a 310% speed mount, but it would be nice. I also have 8k gold but will remove it if there's not the equivalent coming back. The account also includes almost AT LEAST one of every heirloom item, has a few doubles also (1200+ emblems of heroism).

Any serious interest will get my armory link (I'm hesitant to give it out ahead of time because I don't know what forums my guild mates troll, and they don't know I want out of alliance).

Also if there is a WoW character trade forum or the like, it would be awesome if someone could let me know.

The character will also come with a realm transfer so don't worry about what realm he is currently on.

Will accept $550 USD for the account as a whole, or like I said above, trade for a horde paladin. I can send you an entire epic80 list of his items as well if you are seriously interested.

-Disclaimer-
Please read Crystaltears sticky post about WoW's ToS on buying accounts for RL cash if you are interested.

dszabo
06-10-2009, 01:01 PM
If you're interested in doing it the "safe" way, where you create a new account with my name only, the rest of the info yours, I will accept $450 USD because the new account would cost you...$70? Also interested in other trades of well geared 80s since my horde paladin is now 74. PM me if you're interested.