PDA

View Full Version : Suck at alterations, help needed

Xorai
06-08-2009, 05:20 PM
I've got a veil iron ohe and just got a veil iron aegis I'd like to have altered but keep drawing blanks when I try to come up with something.

I am offering 1 million silvers to whoever comes up with what I choose. Don't really need to have a show, but I won't complain.

The character that will be using it is a Marlu worshipping cleric if that makes a difference, but it doesn't have to be geared towards that. Also have about 10 urglaes fangs I'd like to be incorporated into the alters if possible.

If I end up choosing one of your alterations and another one from someone else, the silvers will be split to 500k each.

Goretawn
06-08-2009, 05:23 PM
What is the base of the weapon?

Xorai
06-08-2009, 05:25 PM
Handaxe

Goretawn
06-08-2009, 05:28 PM
a battle-worn veil iron limb cleaver (I just like limb cleaver, sounds fucking abusive).

a battle-scared (or is it scarred) veil iron aegis

Androidpk
06-08-2009, 05:37 PM
Battle-scared would work for some, hehe.

NocturnalRob
06-08-2009, 05:52 PM
a weathered veil iron ono

i'm sure i could knock out a show if you need one.

LadyLaphrael
06-08-2009, 07:53 PM
Marlu imagery + Veil Iron + Urglaes =

a wing-shaped worn veil iron aegis

Unorthodox in its shape, this weathered veil iron shield narrows near the top and widens in a slow, sweeping arc towards its base where it is tipped in a series of urglaes fangs. The surface is rough and slightly pitted from extensive battle. Combined with the tiny flecks of grey and white inherent within the metal, the aegis resembles an almost leathery-looking wing.

a short-hafted veil iron francisca

Crafted with a short haft of blackened tanik, the francisca's crescent-shaped veil iron head swoops downward sharply to provide a wide cutting edge. Three downturned urglaes fangs are affixed just beneath the head, giving the weapon a profile resembling several devastatingly sharpened teeth.

Back
06-08-2009, 07:59 PM
Marlu imagery + Veil Iron + Urglaes =

a wing-shaped worn veil iron aegis

Unorthodox in its shape, this weathered veil iron shield narrows near the top and widens in a slow, sweeping arc towards its base where it is tipped in a series of urglaes fangs. The surface is rough and slightly pitted from extensive battle. Combined with the tiny flecks of grey and white inherent within the metal, the aegis resembles an almost leathery-looking wing.

a short-hafted veil iron francisca

Crafted with a short haft of blackened tanik, the francisca's crescent-shaped veil iron head swoops downward sharply to provide a wide cutting edge. Three downturned urglaes fangs are affixed just beneath the head, giving the weapon a profile resembling several devastatingly sharpened teeth.

win

Xorai
06-08-2009, 09:32 PM
All though all were good, I decided to go with LadyLaphrael's. She threw a couple more at me through PM's and they were amazing.

I've decided to give 200k to those who contributed. Gore and Noc, shoot me a pm on where you guys can meet me. I'd prefer the landing but can meet in Four Winds also.

Thanks for the help.