PDA

View Full Version : 302 being nuked?

Pierat
02-24-2004, 02:06 PM
Tijay today claimed 302 gonna get nuked, anyone else here this wanna back this up? have info?
I know personally I tuned my training hardcore depending on 302, gave up my weapon etc... this is greatly annoy me, since they pushed and pushed us to give up weapons and become pures...... now I do it and they nuke the main hunting spell!

Sean
02-24-2004, 02:09 PM
I didn't say it was getting nuked, I was refering to uliq mentioning somewhere that the damage would eventually be reduced. When i get unlazy i'll dig for the cross post.

Scott
02-24-2004, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by Pierat
Tijay today claimed 302 gonna get nuked, anyone else here this wanna back this up? have info?
I know personally I tuned my training hardcore depending on 302, gave up my weapon etc... this is greatly annoy me, since they pushed and pushed us to give up weapons and become pures...... now I do it and they nuke the main hunting spell!

Welcome to the wonderful world of being a pure. They've screwed up spells before, and they will continue to do so. It's not like this is the first time. Many professions have had spells nerfed, plan on 302 getting it as well.

Parkbandit
02-24-2004, 02:38 PM
Personally.. I do believe 302 is over powered for the amount of mana it costs.

Open hand casting in offensive + 302 = Dead in 2-3 casts.

My 30 training cleric is a monster.. and he's only a hafling.

IcyPoison
02-24-2004, 02:58 PM
Can you hold a runestaff in the left hand and get the same DS bonus as if held in the right hand? IE. Hold a runestaff and open hand cast in offensive?

Fallen
02-24-2004, 02:59 PM
As a sorcerer I feel your pain. Nerfs always hurt.

Latrinsorm
02-24-2004, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by IcyPoison
Can you hold a runestaff in the left hand and get the same DS bonus as if held in the right hand? No. Which is why channeling is the way it is.

02-24-2004, 05:45 PM
Falgrin its nice till you get older It costs Edine 6 a cast per critter like age that is undead 12 a cast for living, so it evens out with other spells in the end.

302 will become weaker, they are making two other attack spells in the cleric circle sooner or later 302 will be the weak attack spell 3(something) will become mid range and then like 330 will become powerfull or something to that extent

Shalla
02-24-2004, 05:54 PM
I heard Interdiction ( 314 ) will be changed though. I don't see how a cleric can dispel all the mana from a person. When there's 3 kinds of mana sphere.

Zeyrin
02-25-2004, 02:10 PM
I wish they would get off their ass and do something about all the spells clerics are missing. I can only hunt with 302 and like Edine said, it does cost more mana when you get older. When I've infused more mana in my cast, a single cast can use up to 25 or so mana.

Sean
02-25-2004, 02:18 PM
What the hell are you hunting that a cast costs 25 mana? i use 6 mana a cast on illoke and i guess 12 on like leveled undead. An infusion is only a couple of mana and you cant cross infuse so maybe like 8-10. Did you mean 25 mana a kill?

Reyek
03-07-2004, 09:41 PM
i think right now that boneshatter is the strongest spell in the game mana cost/damage. that spell needs a nerfing. it was was what smite/mana disruption was like back in gs3 days. Considering clerics "role" in Gs4 is a support character i see them nerfing our spells so we cant hunt on our own so easily.

StrayRogue
03-07-2004, 09:44 PM
I see 302, Archery and Brawling (speciffically Voln brawling) all getting nerfed in the future. Oh, and 1106 too.

Mistomeer
03-08-2004, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by Zeyrin
I wish they would get off their ass and do something about all the spells clerics are missing. I can only hunt with 302 and like Edine said, it does cost more mana when you get older. When I've infused more mana in my cast, a single cast can use up to 25 or so mana.

I was pushing (pre-GSIV) for Uliq to come out with a new hunting spell in Phase I of GSIV but he basically said Holy Shitbox (325) would be his priority. Yay, another worthless utility spell. 317 (new attack spell) is supposed to be Phase III unless that timetable has changed. I don't keep up with the cleric folder anymore since Uliq is a fucking retard.