PDA

View Full Version : For lack of a better known option

dszabo
06-01-2009, 10:17 PM
I'm looking to trade my WoW character. Level 80 alliance protection paladin. It has 2 T8.5 right now and his full 7.5 (and better). The heroic Ulduar sword (name escapes me atm) and Wall of Terror. He is VERY geared. Main spec is prot, off spec (dual spec) is holy and he has many heroic Ulduar pieces, nothing worse then his T7 helm and The Infection Repulsor (I think it's off 10man Grobb). The rest holy gear would be T7.5 or better. I also have a decent retribution set, all 10Naxx or better. Professions are JC and BS both at 450. He has cold weather epic flying WITH a 310% speed mount from Glory of the Raider achievement pre 3.1. I will only trade this for a similarily geared horde paladin. I don't NEED a 310% speed mount, but it would be nice. I also have 8k gold but will remove it if there's not the equivalent coming back.

Any serious interest will get my armory link (I'm hesitant to give it out ahead of time because I don't know what forums my guild mates troll, and they don't know I want out of alliance).

Also if there is a WoW character trade forum or the like, it would be awesome if someone could let me know.

The character will also come with a realm transfer so don't worry about what realm he is currently on.

Thanks in advance for your interest or your information!

dszabo
06-08-2009, 02:40 PM
Also willing to sell said character, with account (60 hunter, 72 Death Knight) and others sub 50, for 550USD.

tokeinc
06-08-2009, 03:33 PM
In the "Other Games" section there is a specific "World of Warcraft" folder. You might have luck posting there for a potential trade, but I know your post will likely be pulled if it mentions anything about selling for real-life currency.

*Edit* After reading the post there, selling for RL currency in the forum isn't prohibited. You could probably have a Mod move your original post there.

dszabo
06-08-2009, 09:48 PM
Thanks man.

Jayvn
06-08-2009, 09:52 PM
I lol'd because I don't know many people that actually read what topic the posts are made under.. and i'm fairly certain no one has ever had an issue with REAL MONIES in the forums..pretty sure we can sell our bodies for money on here....

ps free bump

tokeinc
06-08-2009, 10:02 PM
I just half-read the sticky post at the top of the forum about quoting the disclaimer if you intend to sell WoW stuff for currency.

Drunken Durfin
06-08-2009, 10:24 PM
...pretty sure we can sell our bodies for money on here....

Hairy male dwarf ISO mostly hairless female elf for life of luxury and deceit.
d/d free, we, wtr