PDA

View Full Version : Favorite or Most Creative

DianaBanana
02-24-2004, 09:30 AM
What is your favorite or most creative alteration?

I'll post mine later, I dont feel like logging in Gemstone yet.

DCSL
02-24-2004, 02:57 PM
Well, I dunno if we're supposed to list our own or others' that we've seen, but here's a list of the alterations I thought were really creative. No, I couldn't pick just one!

Adhara
a vivid crimson brocade dalmatic with wide slit sleeves lined in iridescent nacre white satin

Femereff
a shimmering elven warblade with a silver hilt fashioned like a maiden, arms wide and mouth open in song
a velvety chapeau decorated with silvery plumes and satin ribbons drapping gracefully down the back

Lei
a vermilion silk tea-length robe
Tailored in close-fitting lines along the torso, the elegant tea-length robe of soft vermilion silk flows gracefully from the waist down. Black looped frog-closures secure the garment from the starched high-necked collar down to the waist. A wide border of tigers passant guardant, embroidered in lustrous sable thread, trims the hem of the tunic and cuffs of the fitted sleeves. Waist-high slits along the sides reveal a jet black satiny lining.

Pallon
a high-collared ebon silk tunic clasped at the neck with three silver buttons

Tierus
a set of thorny silver anklets
These twin anklets are identical in every way, evidently meant to be worn as a set. They are both sprigs of some wild thorn vine, wrought of silver and twisted into a rough form suitable for wear about the ankles. Clasps of sapphire hold each of the delicate anklets closed. The thorns ring the inside of the anklets as well as the out, and must be painful to the wearer.

Avidleigh
a slender folded steel naginata
The slender steel blade of the naginata is streaked with darker grey from its forging, and the curved edge shows a colorful sloping cross-section of its many folds. A thick guard of blackened steel joins blade to haft, and three long vulture pinions on leather cords hang from it. The haft itself is a length of smooth, dappled horn, its surface protected and given luster by a clear coat of lacquer.

I have more favorites, but I don't wanna inundate you!

DianaBanana
02-24-2004, 06:22 PM
Oh go on, list them all! I'll eventually get around to mine.