PDA

View Full Version : Pretend you're a girl...I do it all the time

Yollia
05-29-2009, 12:30 PM
(Or if you are a girl, you don't have to pretend.)

Consider this hypothetical situation:

You are a tall, attractive girl. You have a four-letter, palindromic name, and are Russian. There's this guy you went to high school with, say Bob, who's about the same height, whom you've always found attractive.

During high school, you had a boyfriend. A few months after graduating, you break up with him. You've kept in contact with Bob, who graduated a year ago and now has a Russian girlfriend who's 6 inches shorter than you and also has a four-letter name, though it isn't palindromic.

One day you decide it's a good idea to smoke pot alone with Bob. Bob says, "Why not?" and does so with you. Cheating occurs, after which you admit to Bob that you've always found him attractive.

The next morning, you give Bob a call and gush your approval that the cheating occurred, telling him it was wonderful but it was all his doing, that you had no part in it.

First question: What were you thinking?

Consider hypothetically that during the phone call Bob says that the event was good, and then stops talking to you for 2 years.

Second question: What were you thinking then?

There's more, but this should be considered first. I figured this is a good forum because people here seem to read everything.

Parkbandit
05-29-2009, 12:31 PM
I'm waiting for Ashliana to respond, since It's the resident expert of a guy pretending to be a girl.

Kitsun
05-29-2009, 12:38 PM
...the fuck?

Keller
05-29-2009, 12:40 PM
Why is there so much superfluous information?

Girl likes boy. Boy has girlfriend. Girl and boy have sexual encounter. Girl calls boy trying to establish relationship. Boy gets creeped out and stops talking to girl.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

ElvenFury
05-29-2009, 12:42 PM
1: Get knocked up.
2: Drag Bob's ass onto Maury
3: Profit a little
4: Write a book about what an ass Bob is
5: Tout book on Oprah
6: MEGA PROFIT!!

Beguiler
05-29-2009, 12:47 PM
1: Get knocked up.
2: Drag Bob's ass onto Maury
3: Profit a little
4: Write a book about what an ass Bob is
5: Tout book on Oprah
6: MEGA PROFIT!!

^

Win!

Yollia
05-29-2009, 12:48 PM
I figured it'd be clear that I am the "Bob" of this story...

Ryvicke
05-29-2009, 12:51 PM
I forgot which girl I was supposed to be pretending to be. Then I just kept wondering if my name was Anna, then I kept wondering what the other name was.

If I were you I'd probably just give the girl a call and see how she's doing.

Tea & Strumpets
05-29-2009, 12:52 PM
That bitch is crazy.

*Edit part -- Oh, I guess the OP is the guy in this story. You are fucking nuts, dude.

Yollia
05-29-2009, 12:54 PM
I suppose I did specify the girl's name a little too uniquely... there aren't many 4 letter palindromic Russian female names.

Sean of the Thread
05-29-2009, 12:56 PM
What was the shipping on those bitches?

ElvenFury
05-29-2009, 12:57 PM
Why be so straightforward with "Bob"? Why not "A guy with a three letter palindromic name"? :-P

Stanley Burrell
Oh, I do this all the time. I tell people to put the lotion in the basket so I can make a skin suit out of them and then play all day with my favorite lesbian actress Jodie Foster in the sub-basement. Huzzah.

Allereli
Consider hypothetically that during the phone call Bob says that the event was good, and then stops talking to you for 2 years.

There's more, but this should be considered first. I figured this is a good forum because people here seem to read everything.

Bob sounds like a dick. I'm thinking get over it and move on

I suppose I did specify the girl's name a little too uniquely... there aren't many 4 letter palindromic Russian female names.

OOPS! OMG I KNOW WHO IT IS!

Yollia
05-29-2009, 12:58 PM
My name isn't actually Bob. I tried to make it at least semi-anonymous.

Yollia
05-29-2009, 01:00 PM
Bob sounds like a dick. I'm thinking get over it and move on

Well, I'm a dick in the sense that anyone who cheats is, but it should be said that I told my girlfriend the next day and stayed with her for 3 more years.

Jorddyn
05-29-2009, 01:00 PM
Situation: 2 people who used to have crushes on each other got high and had sex.

Me as me: Who cares, and why on earth did you tell us this story? To "prove" you've gotten laid?
Me as girl: Oops. Oh well, life goes on.
Me as boy: Oops. Oh well, life goes on.

Sean of the Thread
05-29-2009, 01:01 PM
http://fc05.deviantart.com/fs42/f/2009/103/7/f/Queer_Party_Poster_by_neofotistou.jpg

Yollia
05-29-2009, 01:05 PM
Me as me: Who cares, and why on earth did you tell us this story? To "prove" you've gotten laid?

I don't really need to prove that I've gotten laid. Anyone over 20 who isn't severely disfigured can claim it and I'll believe them. There's always SOMEONE who will.

And it's the member journal, you're supposed to talk aout your everyday life! Hmmph.

Ignot
05-29-2009, 01:05 PM
(Or if you are a girl, you don't have to pretend.)

Consider this hypothetical situation:

You are a tall, attractive girl. You have a four-letter, palindromic name, and are Russian. There's this guy you went to high school with, say Bob, who's about the same height, whom you've always found attractive.

During high school, you had a boyfriend. A few months after graduating, you break up with him. You've kept in contact with Bob, who graduated a year ago and now has a Russian girlfriend who's 6 inches shorter than you and also has a four-letter name, though it isn't palindromic.

One day you decide it's a good idea to smoke pot alone with Bob. Bob says, "Why not?" and does so with you. Cheating occurs, after which you admit to Bob that you've always found him attractive.

The next morning, you give Bob a call and gush your approval that the cheating occurred, telling him it was wonderful but it was all his doing, that you had no part in it.

First question: What were you thinking?

Wait...you are Bob? Why the fuck did you write it like this?

Yollia
05-29-2009, 01:07 PM
Allereli: Do you really know who it is? I'm curious.

ElvenFury
05-29-2009, 01:08 PM
Well, I'm a dick in the sense that anyone who cheats is, but it should be said that I told my girlfriend the next day and stayed with her for 3 more years.

Bob clearly likes girls with low self esteem.

Yollia
05-29-2009, 01:09 PM
Bob clearly likes girls with low self esteem.

I like Russian girls. They often go hand in hand.

Stanley Burrell
05-29-2009, 01:10 PM
http://fc05.deviantart.com/fs42/f/2009/103/7/f/Queer_Party_Poster_by_neofotistou.jpg

Well, of course.

Allereli
05-29-2009, 01:17 PM
Allereli: Do you really know who it is? I'm curious.

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/2013/1196879698148iv1.jpg

Yollia
05-29-2009, 01:31 PM
A year after I broke up with my girlfriend I wrote Anna a poem in trocheeic tetrameter. That should earn me points. Iambic pentameter would've been trashy though.

Edited part: But I did write her a sonnet in high school.

Allereli
05-29-2009, 01:35 PM
How old are you?

Liagala
05-29-2009, 01:35 PM
it should be said that I told my girlfriend the next day and stayed with her for 3 more years.

A year after I broke up with my girlfriend I wrote Anna a poem in trocheeic tetrameter.

So this happened at least 4 years ago, and you're worried about it now? You got high and cheated. The girlfriend obviously got over it, and Anna learned a lesson about thinking it's true love after one night in the sack. Moving on...

Sean of the Thread
05-29-2009, 01:36 PM
A year after I broke up with my girlfriend I wrote Anna a poem in trocheeic tetrameter. That should earn me points. Iambic pentameter would've been trashy though.

Edited part: But I did write her a sonnet in high school.

Yeah, well this one time in highschool I shit in the girls shower.

Warriorbird
05-29-2009, 01:37 PM
The only reason I can see Bob posting this is if he was pondering getting with Anna again.

Yollia
05-29-2009, 01:38 PM
I'm 23. A year after I broke up with my girlfriend was August 2008.

Jorddyn
05-29-2009, 01:38 PM
You wrote a love poem to someone you had a one night stand with four years ago, and are wondering how we would react were we her?

Me, if I were her: Dude has issues. Glad it went nowhere.

Sean of the Thread
05-29-2009, 01:40 PM
Or he caught something from the chick he cheated with and gave it to the one he stayed with and he's tracking her down so he can blame it on the other one. /shrug

Yollia
05-29-2009, 01:41 PM
Sheesh, talk about unforgiving. I've known this girl for 9 years. We were friends in high school.

ElvenFury
05-29-2009, 01:42 PM
The only reason I can see Bob posting this is if he was pondering getting with Anna again.

Too late, I think Allereli learned her lesson.

(How else would she know who she is?)

Allereli
05-29-2009, 01:42 PM

lulz

Liagala
05-29-2009, 01:44 PM
You wrote a love poem to someone you had a one night stand with four years ago, and are wondering how we would react were we her?

:yeahthat:

Sean of the Thread
05-29-2009, 01:47 PM

Jorddyn,

I love to suck your toes
only you don't knows
because of the gamma-hydroxybutric acid
that I stuck up your butt whilst flaccid

Love always,
Sean

AND I MEAN ALWAYS

Woot just noticed Jorddyn is the recipient via queer poem of the first ever 20,000th PC POST I WIN WARHAMMERRRRR

http://blog.tmcnet.com/blog/tom-keating/images/braveheart.jpg

Allereli
05-29-2009, 01:48 PM
Jorddyn,

I love to suck your toes
only you don't knows

Love always,
Sean

AND I MEAN ALWAYS

CHEATER! :fu:

Yollia
05-29-2009, 01:50 PM
You guys are way off. She didn't think it was weird at all. We got back in contact... we started hanging out a lot. I see why people don't post stuff in this section much :P

Allereli
05-29-2009, 01:52 PM
You guys are way off. She didn't think it was weird at all. We got back in contact... we started hanging out a lot. I see why people don't post stuff in this section much :P

so wtf was the point of your post?

Warriorbird

http://www.mikedownscenter.org/upload/thumbnails/Win%20button.jpg

The Ponzzz
Man, this threads sounds like psycho-stalker shit. Seek help.

ElvenFury
05-29-2009, 01:54 PM
You posted a random not-so-hypothetical about how you can't move on from high school. What did you expect?

P.S. MOVE ON FROM HIGH SCHOOL

Sean of the Thread
Man, this threads sounds like psycho-stalker shit. Seek help.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_2NEuKgGJyMU/SeiyGwdqzGI/AAAAAAAAH7M/cpFj7q247x0/s400/FatGothKid.jpg

Warriorbird
so wtf was the point of your post?

plus 'we've started talking again'

Yollia
The problem was what happened after a few months of that, I'm still brooding about it.

Sean of the Thread
05-29-2009, 01:55 PM
The problem was what happened after a few months of that, I'm still brooding about it.

you can get those warts burned off.

The Ponzzz
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_2NEuKgGJyMU/SeiyGwdqzGI/AAAAAAAAH7M/cpFj7q247x0/s400/FatGothKid.jpg

LAWLS!

Warriorbird

She killed your cat?

ElvenFury
05-29-2009, 01:56 PM

plus 'we've started talking again'

Having "STOP CALLING THIS NUMBER!!" yelled at you over the phone counts as talking to her, right?

Yollia
05-29-2009, 01:56 PM
You posted a random not-so-hypothetical about how you can't move on from high school. What did you expect?

P.S. MOVE ON FROM HIGH SCHOOL

It was post-high school, and this wasn't just some random girl. I guess it's not a good thing to consider hypothetically.

Allereli
05-29-2009, 01:57 PM

so do we get that part a few months from now? can't wait

The Ponzzz
05-29-2009, 01:57 PM
Dude, you're 23 years old, forget the girl. Go get some strange!

ElvenFury
05-29-2009, 01:59 PM

It was post-high school, and this wasn't just some random girl. I guess it's not a good thing to consider hypothetically.

Regardless of when it happened, stop going after chicks you went to HS with. Move on with your life.

Yollia
05-29-2009, 02:01 PM
She said she had no real friends and wanted a friend, and said the cheating night wouldn't have happened if she hadn't been high.

ElvenFury
05-29-2009, 02:04 PM
:rofl: I just realized that I work with a tall Russian girl named Yulia... which sounds like Yollia. It must be fate!

Yollia
This is after spending months hanging out with me, travelling hours to come to my apartment for parties, making sure she saw me every time I was in town. She created a gmail account that she no longer uses, because it was apparently just for talking to me.

Sean of the Thread
ffs

http://www.funfreepages.com/prize/yourock.jpg

Yollia
05-29-2009, 02:10 PM
Perhaps some of you see why it was confusing... now how do I get rid of the red square? (no pun intended)

Sean of the Thread
05-29-2009, 02:12 PM
Perhaps some of you see why it was confusing... now how do I get rid of the red square? (no pun intended)

http://edro.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/nuclear-missile.jpg

http://media-2.web.britannica.com/eb-media/23/4823-004-94C25E04.jpg
http://www.maniacworld.com/Tsar-Nuclear-Explosion.jpg

Mikalmas
05-29-2009, 02:12 PM
http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/2013/1196879698148iv1.jpg

OMG, I'd SO rep you if I could. That picture alone made this entire thread worth reading.

Warriorbird
05-29-2009, 02:14 PM
so do we get that part a few months from now? can't wait

We're totally curious to hear your side of the story.

Allereli
05-29-2009, 02:18 PM
We're totally curious to hear your side of the story.

give me a few minutes, I have to finish a project and I'll spill the beans

Cephalopod
05-29-2009, 02:22 PM
I'm unclear how this fits with this (http://forum.gsplayers.com/showpost.php?p=945010&postcount=76)...

Yollia
05-29-2009, 02:24 PM
I'm unclear how this fits with this (http://forum.gsplayers.com/showpost.php?p=945010&postcount=76)...

Unrelated. I want to see more hot female math nerds, is that too much to ask?

Martaigne
05-29-2009, 02:48 PM
http://www.twowheelforum.com/photopost/direct_data/539/bunny-pancake.jpg

Allereli
05-29-2009, 03:26 PM
I come to America when I am 14 from Russia, Bob is first people nice to me, I learn English reading his poetry. He even write one just about me! I always think he is handsome, but he has girlfriend in high school :(

One day I am lonely with lots of pot and I think Bob might want to smoke, so I call him and he come over. We smoke blunt and he give shotgun and move it away and kiss me instead. It is good, I like it and we get carried away.

Next day I think he would break up with girlfriend and be with me because we enjoy each other so much last night, and I call him, but after he never talk to me again.

I am very sad in the years we no speak, and without his friendship I become stripper and sometime call girl. But last week, I receive poem from Bob, and all is good with world again!

Ryvicke
05-29-2009, 03:35 PM
:rofl:

Warriorbird
05-29-2009, 04:04 PM
I come to America when I am 14 from Russia, Bob is first people nice to me, I learn English reading his poetry. He even write one just about me! I always think he is handsome, but he has girlfriend in high school :(

One day I am lonely with lots of pot and I think Bob might want to smoke, so I call him and he come over. We smoke blunt and he give shotgun and move it away and kiss me instead. It is good, I like it and we get carried away.

Next day I think he would break up with girlfriend and be with me because we enjoy each other so much last night, and I call him, but after he never talk to me again.

I am very sad in the years we no speak, and without his friendship I become stripper and sometime call girl. But last week, I receive poem from Bob, and all is good with world again!

The truth comes out!

Ignot
05-29-2009, 04:31 PM
Everything I said

In other words, you have only had sex with two people your whole life, you broke up with one and now only feel comfortable stalking the other one in hopes of hooking up again. The Ponzzz, in his infinite wisdom, has given the best advice.

LoL!

Jorddyn
05-29-2009, 04:48 PM
Jorddyn,

I love to suck your toes
only you don't knows

Love always,
Sean

AND I MEAN ALWAYS

Woot just noticed Jorddyn is the recipient via queer poem of the first ever 20,000th PC POST I WIN WARHAMMERRRRR

I'm scared.

Sean of the Thread
05-29-2009, 04:57 PM
I'm scared.

You should beeeeee...
http://www.karenschronicles.com/Photos/DomoYoda.jpg

Jayvn
05-29-2009, 05:22 PM
I came home..had a glass of rum..got in the shower..got out.. read this..and I seriously got lost at like.. halfway... I was following up to the point of a russian 6 inches shorter than you ...and doesn't sex always come with smoking out? seriously?

ok..if you're the guy who got cheated on that sucks..but if you're the dude who's got the 6 inches shorter russian and just banged the 6 inches taller russian.. RULE 34 BOTH RUSSIANS AT THE SAME TIEM...

if i'm the girl russian..the tall sexy one..seduce the short russian girl.. what's up with the 4 letter name? Anya? Olga? i'm confused as shit...

PS I love you guys..and banana rum. can we have pictures with this hypothetical question?

ElvenFury
05-29-2009, 06:03 PM
what's up with the 4 letter name? Anya? Olga? i'm confused as shit...

Otto.

There was a LOT of pot!

waywardgs
05-29-2009, 08:02 PM
Sean wins this thread hands down. Just sayin'.

Yollia
05-29-2009, 08:52 PM
ok..if you're the guy who got cheated on that sucks..but if you're the dude who's got the 6 inches shorter russian and just banged the 6 inches taller russian.. RULE 34 BOTH RUSSIANS AT THE SAME TIEM...

A year later short Russian asked if I wanted a threesome with tall Russian. I gave the correct answer: "No, of course not."

Dhuul
05-29-2009, 10:22 PM
i dunno, coulda struck plutonium
are you an orgy guy? robes, lotions?

Ignot
05-29-2009, 10:55 PM
A year later short Russian asked if I wanted a threesome with tall Russian. I gave the correct answer: "No, of course not."

:nono: and the correct answer was "yes."

Mighty Nikkisaurus
05-29-2009, 11:55 PM

:rofl:

iJin
05-30-2009, 01:51 AM
Just go and buy a fucking real-life doll and insert your lack of bodily extensions into that because that is all you deserve.

Although, both people in question of the story, meaning you and that broad, seem like fucking retarded twats for cheating, so perhaps you do deserve each other.

Order a fucking Russian mail order bride if you're that desperate.

Warriorbird
05-30-2009, 01:57 AM

Sean of the Thread
05-30-2009, 03:11 AM

I personally prefer a white russian... AM I WRONG?

http://i.realone.com/assets/rn/img/6/2/8/4/22774826-22774828-large.jpg

The Ponzzz
05-30-2009, 03:16 AM
THE DUDE!!!

Back
05-30-2009, 03:24 AM
You mean a caucasian.

Cusack
05-30-2009, 04:04 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/SockHopCutie58/87Loser.jpg

Jayvn
05-30-2009, 05:42 AM

Here is what I think of your 'correct' answer
http://images.inmagine.com/img/creatas/crs019/crs019006.jpg

Solkern
05-30-2009, 07:57 AM
Or just move to Russia like me, and have all the Russian women you want :)

Clove
05-30-2009, 08:18 AM
I suppose I did specify the girl's name a little too uniquely... there aren't many 4 letter palindromic Russian female names.You said she was Russian, not her name.

diethx
05-30-2009, 12:53 PM
Or just move to Russia like me, and have all the Russian women you want :)

We saw the pics of those women you posted.

:puke:

Stanley Burrell
05-30-2009, 01:01 PM
http://trilliumcg.com/mattsworld/Images/trogdor.jpg