PDA

View Full Version : 'PIES!!!' or 'The Incredible Pie Saga' or 'The Pie People' or....

4a6c1
11-02-2004, 04:32 AM
......The Stupidest Fun EVAR

I was going to pie Nontay because, well...you had to be there. He's like Sproink and it would have been crazy funny. He was already murderious and we were only asking him questions.

But i started getting requests to not do it until he was finished altering everyone, so I didnt. Instead I promised to pie Thysan and Jolena instead since they had originally did the requesting.

Then I just started pieing people who seemed bored and might get a giggle out of it. I ended up pieing Jaspre, Thysan, Velvette and Jolena.

Then it turned into pie mayhem.

The baker says, "That shouldn't be a problem. It should get delivered very soon now."

He winks at you and moves on.

You focus on transmitting your thought.

You hear the faint thoughts of [Ebon]-You echo in your mind:
"i wuv you all"

>

You hear the faint thoughts of [Ebon]-Jolena echo in your mind:
"h8 jihna "

You hear the faint thoughts of [Ebon]-Indica echo in your mind:
"Half the people in the room got hit earlier. It was a mess."

"H8!!"

"lots of ugly wuv"

>buy pie on rack
A sales clerk accepts your silvers.
A sales clerk makes a quick trip to a back storage area and returns with a mincemeat pie. Handing it to you carefully, a sales clerk says, "Here's your pie. Hope you enjoy it."
>

"yeah I did that to the people in Zaticia's shop in teh maze yesterday hehe"

You hear the faint thoughts of [Ebon]-Velvette echo in your mind:
"I got a banana cream before, now that I can handle."

give baker to Jolena
The baker says, "That shouldn't be a problem. It should get delivered very soon now."

>
"got about 3/4 of the people in there at once"

"I always send good tastie pies"

"they were so mad!"

The baker nods and winks at Shinri before he moves on.

>buy pie on rack
A sales clerk accepts your silvers.
A sales clerk makes a quick trip to a back storage area and returns with a mincemeat pie. Handing it to you carefully, a sales clerk says, "Here's your pie. Hope you enjoy it."

>weal
You have 21521 coins with you.
You are carrying a Wehnimer's promissory note valued at 2768400 silver.
You are carrying 2789921 silver between notes and coins.
>
A sales clerk gives Shinri a sour lime pie.
>
The baker shakes his head at Shinri.
>

"damnit Jihna!"

"what?!?"

(((NOTICE THIS BITES ME IN THE ASS LATER: when im really not doing shit)))

"holy crap i didnt do shit??"
l
[Flying Pies Bakery]
The smell of fresh-baked pies fills the air. Flour covers the floor and much of the bakery. You also see a wooden counter with some stuff on it, a cooling rack with some stuff on it, a baker and a small sign.
Also here: Shinri, Massima, Isilisi
Obvious exits: out
>
You hear the faint thoughts of [Ebon]-Stunseed echo in your mind:
"...."

""

"Whoops?"

"Speaking to you, Velvette asks, "We kill her together?""

You hear the faint thoughts of [Ebon]-Ganimead echo in your mind:
"ugh, leave Nontay alone, and let him working yoru slowing him down people"

"LOL"
You feel the mind of Thysan touch yours, calling the memory of your location as you last saw it. You offer no resistance.

"ruh roh"

"Speaking quietly to Velvette, you say, "Let me take off her limbs one at a time and then you can have her.""

You hear the faint thoughts of [Ebon]-Thysan echo in your mind:
"You feel the memory of Jihna blend with yours for a moment, and see their location as they last saw it:"

>
"[Flying Pies Bakery]"

>l
[Flying Pies Bakery]
The smell of fresh-baked pies fills the air. Flour covers the floor and much of the bakery. You also see a wooden counter with some stuff on it, a cooling rack with some stuff on it, a baker and a small sign.
>
Shinri rubs her chin thoughtfully.
>
Massima mutters under her breath.
>

"BULLSHIT!"

"he lies!"

"Scroll her everybody!"

"Speaking to you, Velvette says, "Ok, I'll boneshatter the rest of her then empanthy her.""

"one more...i swear"
You feel the mind of Jolena touch yours, calling the memory of your location as you last saw it. You offer no resistance.

give baker to jaspre

>You feel the mind of Thysan touch yours, calling the memory of your location as you last saw it. You offer no resistance.

You feel the mind of Thysan touch yours, calling the memory of your location as you last saw it. You offer no resistance.

"you LIE!"

(((Bastards, thwart my evil plan)))

l
[Flying Pies Bakery]
>You feel the mind of Thysan touch yours, calling the memory of your location as you last saw it. You offer no resistance.

The baker shakes his head at Shinri.
>

l
[Flying Pies Bakery]
>
"I SEE YOU!"

(((Here I realize i need to unload for the night before i go to bed, and any more pies would be excessive)))
out
[Keeper's Circle]
A dead tree has been decorated with black ribbons, their embroidered silver spiderwebs catching in the light. Tiny silver chimes tinkle from the ends, filling the air with a ringing music akin to the sound of mourners' bells. Tents flank the tree, using the sound of the bells as a draw for their customers. You also see a simple tin watering can, a ramshackle faded grey tent, an enormous polished ivory skull, a large canvas tent and an embroidered black velvet tent.
Obvious paths: northeast, southwest
>sw
[Keeper's Circle]
The whispering of silk tents in the wind combines with the soft moaning of the restless dead and the happy sounds of carnival life. Brightly colored burial shrouds are displayed by one entrepreneur, while fringed scarves in dismal greys and greens flutter in another tent. Carriage tracks mark the ground, curving about to the west and northeast. You also see a lopsided witchwood-shingled shack, a big black hole and a rotting green canvas tent.
Obvious paths: northeast, west
>sw
You can't go there.
>

"it is actually disrupting, so if you could honestly please stop"

(((yup)))

w
[Keeper's Circle]
A mime performs in the center of the path, doing his silent best to climb out of an invisible box. He strains and pulls at the walls, face scrunched up with the strain of hoisting himself over the edge. Finally he manages to exit the box, to the delight of his audience. He proceeds to chasing an imaginary hat that keeps blowing just out of his reach, his performance in no way diminished by the fact that you can see right through him. You also see a rock falcon that is flying around, a painted black and silver wagon and a run-down wooden shack.
Also here: Raelee
Obvious paths: east, west
>w
[Keeper's Circle]
Hawkers call out in loud voices, advertising their wares to all passers-by. Living patrons and dead stop to examine the goods, moving from stall to stall. The atmosphere is festive, despite the spectres and skeletons that amble about. You also see a ghostly flower girl, a white tiger, a dusty brown tent, a raffle table with some stuff on it, a snake-etched rickety wagon, a rickety dark oak wagon, a wooden barrel, a shadowy carriage and a dark cavern.
Obvious paths: north, east, south, west
>s
[The Ebon Gate]
Jugglers dressed in motley of grey and black, prestidigitators in deep cowls, and other performers crowd about the gates, dazzling the eye and amazing the mind. Ghosts meander about and mingle with the living patrons in an oddly natural-looking display. Above all wave shimmering black banners, casting dancing shadows across the ground. You also see an enormous Ebon Gate.
Also here: Ariond
Obvious paths: north
>go gate

You begin a long arduous walk through the an enormous Ebon Gate! After what seems like hours, you come out the other side. Looking about you see...
[Graveyard]
Through the dense forest, you can barely make out an overgrown trail that leads northeast up a gentle slope. As the slope rises and levels off, the foliage thins out, changing in hue from deep forest shades and refreshing greens to sere browns and dull, wilted yellows. You also see a grey stone arch.
Obvious paths: south
>chat done
You focus on transmitting your thought.

"done"
A dirge-vaon vine creeps slowly away from you.

":("
l
[Graveyard]
Through the dense forest, you can barely make out an overgrown trail that leads northeast up a gentle slope. As the slope rises and levels off, the foliage thins out, changing in hue from deep forest shades and refreshing greens to sere browns and dull, wilted yellows. You also see a grey stone arch.
Obvious paths: south
>You feel the mind of Jolena touch yours, calling the memory of your location as you last saw it. You offer no resistance.

"thank you kindly."
s
[Lower Trollfang, Forest]
The trees are older and higher here, and their leaves more densely intertwined, lending a somewhat gloomy atmosphere to an otherwise pleasant forest.
Obvious paths: north, northeast, east, southeast, south, southwest, west, northwest
>sw

"Ha ha, no pie for me"
You wander southwest into the forest.
The trees are older and higher here, and their leaves more densely intertwined, lending a somewhat gloomy atmosphere to an otherwise pleasant forest.
Obvious paths: north, northeast, east, southeast, south, southwest, west, northwest
>sw
You are surrounded by trees. Trees in front of you, trees behind you. Trees to the right and trees to the left. Never before in your life have you seen so many trees.
>sw
You are surrounded by trees. Trees in front of you, trees behind you. Trees to the right and trees to the left. Never before in your life have you seen so many trees.
>sw
>sw
The sun shines merrily through the canopy of hundreds of vibrant young trees, dappling everything beneath them with pockets of light and shadow.
Obvious paths: east, southeast, west
>w
[Lower Trollfang, Clearing]
This small grassy clearing is dotted with occasional low bushes and young trees. To the east the trees become larger and more numerous, while to the west a faint trail leads back to the walls of Wehnimer's Landing. You also see a black iron gate and an obscure trail.
Obvious paths: east
>

"graveyard..perfect for you"

(((Here I realize i should probably run FASTER)))
go trail
[Wehnimer's, Exterior]
Thick brambles grow high upon the walls of this, the east, side of Wehnimer's Landing. Small pieces of cloth (and flesh) still cling to the sharp thorns of these bushes, left behind by those foolish enough to think that they could gain access to the walled town by climbing the prickly vines. You also see an obscure trail and a dark tent.
Obvious paths: north, south
>
"stay there."

"hmmph."
go bri
[Wehnimer's, Exterior]
You are standing on the western shore of the Locksmehr river. From here you can see the southern water entrance to the town of Wehnimer's Landing. It is through this entrance that the boats returning from their upstream sojourns to the south have access to the town. A rough trail descends a rocky slope toward a stand of willow trees. You also see a wooden sign and a sturdy bridge.
Obvious paths: west

"forever!"

"mwahahah"

(((Enter in here me hauling ass to a table. Ironically for the next part of the conversation....Pink)))

[Pink Thrak Table]
Several heavy notches line the edges of this table. You wonder briefly what was being tallied, and by whom. In the center of the table is a painting of a pink thrak sniffing a daisy.

>You hear the faint thoughts of [Ebon]-Jolena echo in your mind:
"did you get your cloak fixed to work now jihna?"

"yes it works now. yay"

"god damnit stop with the fucking pies!"

(((Enter in here me going: WTF????)))

"omfg, you ass "

"stop"

"what the hell. its not me this time"

"Are you fucking kidding me"

"table"

"these people are slowing it down, asses"

"I will kill you all if I don't get a hood on my great cloak"

"christ i have to unload all this, my containers are full"

"I never did a single pie, I just took credit for blasting Tayre."

"Ooo Jihna! check out the picture lockets in memories of me in the maze"

(((Talk about lockets for a bit. NORMAL STUFF HAPPENS)))

"I have one of each style in my haversack. IM me and I'll show you what mine look like."

".....Now i have to spend millions in that shop. THANKS. :-S"

"they are neat eh?"

"did you hear about the papers you can whisper to?"

"Nontay sucker punches Erinedel!"
chat yes....remember, i threatened to give

"yes....remember, i threatened to give you one that said RHUBARB?"

"lol"

"no no.."

"the papers hon"

(((Yeah, duh, I know. I still want to give you a little note that says RHUBARB on it))))

"not pies"

"whats so special about that jolena?"

"papers you can whisper into them"

"about what?"

"a sucker punch?"

"it was funny?"

"hmmmm"

"Nontay says,"Pay me.""

"thats funny"

"whatever gani hush"

"were all the peopel i sent pies to in the same room?"

"anyhow..the papers you can whisper into and they take what you whisper and it appears on the paper signed by you with the date, Jihna."

You hear the faint thoughts of [Ebon]-Jennalyn echo in your mind:
"WHO SENT THE PIE."

(((Out of the Blue. And it made me laugh so hard because i only sent 5 pies and look what i started. Fucking witchhunt)))

You hear the faint thoughts of [Ebon]-Jennalyn echo in your mind:
"Nevermind someone confessed."

You hear the faint thoughts of [Ebon]-Senja echo in your mind:
"ahh love and pies in the air"

"I sent one to Jaspre, Thysan, Velvette, Jolena, and one more person, forgot who"

"nontay?"

"lol"

"hehehe. no. :( Tell me when shes done and i will"

"*he"

"teehee"

"be carefull he'll make your warcloak a princess robe! and PINK!"

"....."

"not even funny"

"I'd ROLL laughing"

"I wish I could convince one to make Jihna wear a bonnet, a pink frilly teaparty dress and ribboned slippers with a princess robe"

"actually, yeah, that would be funny. poor Jihna. she'd cry or something"

"I'd die a happy woman."

"Jolena is EVIL"

"She is not. "

"she's a sweetie."

"kindest woman you'll know."

"pink frilly teaparty dress *shudders*"

"Sherinas is my bitchy one lol"

"I R getting a hood"

"well damnit. "

"someone stop that damned pie."

"Jihna you are going to die"

(((Please note: I was here the whole fucking time)))

"I R getting a pretty pretty princess robe"

"HAHAHAHA"
You feel the mind of Velvette touch yours, calling the memory of your location as you last saw it. You offer no resistance.

"<3"
l
[Pink Thrak Table]
Several heavy notches line the edges of this table. You wonder briefly what was being tallied, and by whom. In the center of the table is a painting of a pink thrak sniffing a daisy.
>You feel the mind of Jolena touch yours, calling the memory of your location as you last saw it. You offer no resistance.

l
[Pink Thrak Table]
>
"You sent a pie to Nontay, and rhubarb, you die"

(((WTF???)))

"no i didnt. :-/"

"HAHAHAH, somebody did what i wanted to do!"

"We decided Jihna the next pie, we are going to put you in a corset and stockings and throw you on a krolvin ship that has been at sea for 3 months"

"Jihna dies now"
* Shisshio just bit the dust!
>
"Speaking quietly to Nontay, you say, "Should smite Jihna. She's responsible.""

"wtf?"
Nontay just arrived.
>gawk
Your jaw drops.
>l
[Pink Thrak Table]
Also here: Nontay
>

"You quietly say, "Besides all he'd have to do is turn her warcloak into a pink princess robe and that would be punishment enough for her.""

Nontay says, "You."
>stare
You stare at nothing in particular.
>
Nontay says, "Pies."
>
Nontay says, "Death."
>

"someone is in trouble now."

"Nontay asks, "Wait, it's who?""

>Nontay asks, "Are we clear?"
>

"Nontay says, "I'll be right back.""

"OMG"
l
[Pink Thrak Table]
>
"You quietly say, "Jihna.""

(Jihna's eyes widen)

You say, "It wasnt me."

You say, "But i was going to."

You flash a wide grin.
>
Nontay exclaims, "No hiring people!"

You cackle!
>

"haha U N TROUBLE!"

(((Holy bejesus. Right about here, I'm laughing so hard i cant breath. Forget roleplay.))))

You feel the mind of Lexxy touch yours, calling the memory of your location as you last saw it. You offer no resistance.

"who pied me?"
l
[Pink Thrak Table]

>Nontay says, "I'll turn your cloak into a frilly pink dress."
>

You hear the faint thoughts of [Ebon]-Vazzim echo in your mind:
"HAHAHA i want to see this, where are you Jihna"

You hear the faint thoughts of [Ebon]-Lexxy echo in your mind:
"Dude she's at a table with Nontay"

Nontay exclaims, "And I won't bat an eyelash!"

"ah hell now the whole room is getting worked over"

You feel the blood drain from your face.
>
Nontay just went out.
>

You hear the faint thoughts of [Ebon]-Lexxy echo in your mind:
"And the pies are still coming."

You feel the mind of Jolena touch yours, calling the memory of your location as you last saw it. You offer no resistance.

"lol"

"lol"

"wtf happened! I sw it!"

"OMG, JOLENA FUCK YOU"

"saw the table anyhow"

You feel the mind of Vazzim touch yours, calling the memory of your location as you last saw it. You offer no resistance.

"Nontay says, "I'll turn your cloak into a frilly pink dress.""

"lmao"

"yayayayayayay!"

"lol"

"Tsin says, "Hope he killed the pie person.""

((((Insert me relaying what just happen through Psinet with cut and paste.)))

You feel the mind of Vazzim touch yours, calling the memory of your location as you last saw it. You offer no resistance.

"Nontay says, "I just threated to destroy all they hold dear.""

"lol"
You feel the mind of Nykto touch yours, calling the memory of your location as you last saw it. You offer no resistance.

"THAT made my EG worth it completely. HAHAHAHA"

"Im dying here"

You hear the faint thoughts of [Ebon]-Toy echo in your mind:
"he is awesome, I love him"

You hear the faint thoughts of [Ebon]-Toy echo in your mind:
"Yes Jolena, I agree

You feel the mind of Marluxian touch yours, calling the memory of your location as you last saw it. You offer no resistance.

"is he really killing you?"

"Speaking to you, Velvette says, "Ahh the huntress, revenge is sweet.""

You hear the faint thoughts of [Ebon]-Jaspre echo in your mind:
"what what I missin it?"

"lol"

"wow that was so great"

"LOL"

"funny as hell"

"did he turn your cloak into a frilly pink dress?!"

"i turned it offf, what I miss?"

"i turned it offf, what I miss?"

You feel the mind of Jaspre touch yours, calling the memory of your location as you last saw it. You offer no resistance.

"PAHLEASE tell me he did"

glance war
You glance at a massive hooded black raven-feathered warcloak.

"NO he didnt. FUCK YOU"

"awwww damn!"

"I was really hoping he would"

"heheheh. warcloak better than frilly pink dress"

>
"lmao"

":)"

"that would have been so great"

"lmao"

"I would give anything to see that"

"I didnt even pie him! you guys are horrible!"

"so..was it worth it to pie us all jihna?"

"lol"

"oh suuuuure let YOU tell it"

"HELLZ THE FUCK YES"

"you gotta paste me the whole thing on IM's lol"

"im about to"

"heyyyy I wannna seeeee"

"post it on PC"

"Plur says, "Good t'ing you don't work on diapers.""

"Nontay says, "Good thing I kick in teeth.""

You hear the faint thoughts of [Ebon]-Snowdrop echo in your mind:
"anyone have a decent item list"
"k. sent it Jo"

"uh oh"

You hear the faint thoughts of [Ebon]-Gerusha echo in your mind:
"uh-oh Rentell after yas now!"

"rentells goona get someone"

"lmao"

"hahaha Rentell is out to kill the pie man"

"......."

"RUNNNNN"

"he just left for the pie thrower"

"shit. Jaspre were you at Rentells when i got you?"

":-/"

"Rentell got his dagger and is on the prowl"

"was you????"

"teehee"

"thanks that was my first lmao"

"Rentell was pied, not jaspre"

You hear the faint thoughts of [Ebon]-Indica echo in your mind:
"Damn, you ARE in trouble now"

"rentell was pied toooo"

"twice"

"ok, everybody quit locating me, im at a TABLE"

"lol"

"lmao jihna"

"we know you're at a table lol"

"posting on PC for a bit"

"lol"

"so who did Rentell go after?"

"dunno"

You hear the faint thoughts of [Ebon]-Shemmy echo in your mind:
"we don't know"

"wish i knew"

"sure to see the pie man and find out whos been buying pies"

"Nontay says, "You're the reason people hate empaths.""

"lol"

"Nontay says, "For the record.""

"wow Nalina bringing ooc IC "

"someone is pieing everyone here at rentells "

(((This crap actually went on for the next 15 or so minutes while i was doing this. Must have been at least 5 people. HILARIOUS)))

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

[Edited on 11-2-2004 by JihnasSpirit]

Keller
11-02-2004, 04:37 AM
thank god you only posted the first 30 minutes and not the whole 45.

4a6c1
11-02-2004, 04:42 AM
i suck at editing. :(

Kainen
11-02-2004, 05:31 AM
I was in the pie shop, about to pie Vazzim again when Nontay came in there and started killing people.. I ran.. color me the fuck outta dodge.. then I came back and pied him cuz I was miffed that he woulda killed me even though I didn't do anything.. well till then *PIES* me(10) VS them (3)

Caiylania
11-02-2004, 05:50 AM
Originally posted by Keller
thank god you only posted the first 30 minutes and not the whole 45.

Maybe I'm wrong, but that reads like your complaining about a long log. No one made you read it and I thought it was funny. What was she supposed to chop out since all the comments were what made it funny?

4a6c1
11-02-2004, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by Kainen
I was in the pie shop, about to pie Vazzim again when Nontay came in there and started killing people.. I ran.. color me the fuck outta dodge.. then I came back and pied him cuz I was miffed that he woulda killed me even though I didn't do anything.. well till then *PIES* me(10) VS them (3)

So YOUR the reason Vazzim located me a gajillion times. I think he thought we were in league.

I seek revenge. Who is your character btw??

:D

Kainen
11-02-2004, 07:04 PM
Muhahahahaha I know youuurs tho.. beware the PIE MAN!