PDA

View Full Version : What would you do?

Slider
07-20-2003, 06:39 AM
Hello, been reading these boards for a while now, and could use some help
with a problem I sorta "'inhereted" a month or so ago. First, a bit of history
is required. I have been playing GS3 off and on since it went to AOL,
pretty much keep to myself, and enjoy the game. Don't really have any uber
characters, my highest so far is a 61st level warrior, but i have fun, so who cares.
Until last month that is....I had quit the game for a while back in '98 or so, and
let my brother convince me to take over my account. He wanted to give the game a try,
I figured, what the hell, have fun. Started playing again in '01, started a new account,
made a new character, transfered a few of my old ones over, and went on as before.
Well, last month my brother tells me he's quitting, so i take back over my old account,
wich is when my problem started. Seems that a few of the characters on the account he
purchased, including one i have even heard mentioned here on the boards,from e-bay
or other places, buying/trading characters, items, etc. And thus my problem...
WTF do I do with 'em? Delete 'em? Play 'em? (with all the problems that could bring),
Sell 'em myself? What? None of them are older than the characters I currently have,
so it is not like I am in need of them to "take care of me", and i have never been into
the MAing thing, so I am at a loss as to what to do with them. My original plan was to simply
transfer his characters to my account and maybe try 'em out, use 'em to test training paths,
etc. But I also don't want to get a rep as someone who buys characters either....
So, any advice?

Red Devil
07-20-2003, 08:12 AM
Keep them, Pagebreak is your friend

Weedmage Princess
07-20-2003, 09:38 AM
Sell them. If they are of no use to you, why keep them, when you can sell them and make a little extra cash on the side? *shrug*

Bobmuhthol
07-20-2003, 09:56 AM
I'm still laughing about the thread name. That was an awesome show.

Anyway, sell them bastards!

Savanae
07-21-2003, 09:47 AM
You could just transfer the characters you do use to one account and put the other account on hold untill you decide what to do with them. That would also be a way of preserving them incase your brother decided to return.

Savanae