PDA

View Full Version : Bard/Instrument Package?

Inspire
05-25-2009, 02:58 AM
Taking offers as a package only.

a polished bronze music stand
J>place stand
You set up a polished bronze music stand.
If someone tries to get the stand...
>get stand
That bronze music stand seems to belong to Kizun, who probably wouldn't appreciate you messing with his stuff.
a silk-lined polished lor case (belt worn)

(You estimate that a silk-lined polished lor case can store a large amount with enough space for any number of items.)

Has the ALLMINE script so it cannot be picked up by anyone else.
J>drop case
You carefully place your polished lor case on the floor.
Other people see:
Kizun removes a silk-lined polished lor case from his golvern link belt.
>
Kizun carefully places his polished lor case on the floor.
>get case
The polished lor case does not belong to you.
J>l in case
In the polished lor case you see a a silk-wrapped glowbark harp, a polished bronze music stand, a polished lor mandolin and an inlaid dark monir tambourine.
a silk-wrapped glowbark harp with thin golvern strings
a polished lor mandolin
J>l mand
Polished to a lustrous, mirror-like sheen, the mandolin is crafted of soft silvery lor. Delicate black leaf filigree transcends the neck of the instrument and carefully transitions into the soundbox, which holds a swirling dark pattern that is a startling, dramatic contrast to the soft wood it is crafted from. Golvern frets alternate with eonake ones over the filigree, while a series of thin and wide strings are fitted into the peg boards at either ends.
an amethyst-inlaid dark monir tambourine adorned with trailing multicolored ribbons
J>l tamb
A span of mottled hide forms the drum of the tambourine, spanning the gap formed by a circle of fine, dark monir. Dark amethysts cling to the surface of the polished wood, spaced between lush velvet and silk ribbons that are knotted about rivets in the monir. Each amethyst bears a subtly different hue--some blushed faint crimson, others dark as night--while maintaining rich violet undertones.

PM/AIM: GS4 Kizun

Lord Orbstar
05-25-2009, 04:31 AM
Man those are pretty. Makes me want to play my little level 14 bard

Inspire
05-25-2009, 01:48 PM
The music stand will attune to the bard as well.

Belnia
05-25-2009, 02:50 PM
Is it one of the puppy-spirit music stands from Lady Bone, or just an all-mine scripted music stand?

Inspire
05-25-2009, 07:42 PM
Is it one of the puppy-spirit music stands from Lady Bone, or just an all-mine scripted music stand?

Whats the best way to check? I had the allmine script added to the case but the stand I got as is.

Belnia
05-26-2009, 01:07 AM
If you put the stand down, does it follow you around and do generally puppy-like things?

Inspire
05-26-2009, 02:24 AM
If you put the stand down, does it follow you around and do generally puppy-like things?

>place my stand
You set up a polished bronze music stand.

.. insert me moving around

>get stand
You pick up a polished bronze music stand.

I couldn't get it to do anything. This may be an allmine script but it doesn't give off the same message as the allmine script from the CCF. (The case)

Winter's Kiss
05-26-2009, 09:23 AM
It's not a puppy-spirit stand.. It would immediately do something

Winter's Kiss
05-26-2009, 09:23 AM
Although.. I'm curious as to what you want for that set. It's very nice.

Back
05-26-2009, 09:25 AM
Can other people put silvers or gems in the case?

Inspire
05-26-2009, 05:12 PM
Can other people put silvers or gems in the case?

Other people can get or take anything from the case.

No actions work on the stand from anyone but the bard.

Inspire
05-29-2009, 02:24 AM
Bump.

Lord Orbstar
05-29-2009, 12:04 PM
those puppy stands were...heartwarming