PDA

View Full Version : Apes on Teras

Parkbandit
04-28-2003, 08:27 AM
I assume this is part of the War of Nations plot... but what is the point of the invasion of Teras? The krolvin have taken over the entire west side of the bridge and now it's become a hunting ground.

I'm not complaining mind you... I've made a ton of silvers over the past 2 weeks there... but what is the reason? What is proposed outcome? Will Teras Isle continue to have a krolvin presence there? I love hunting the little ape bastards.. but those NPC ones are just downright mean!

Gokkem
04-28-2003, 09:59 PM
Apes on teras? They've always been there. They tend to hang out in the tower and under the bridge, sometimes at the statue to. You can usually tell them by their lack of response to everything happening around them for extended periods of time.

Parkbandit
04-29-2003, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by Gokkem
Apes on teras? They've always been there. They tend to hang out in the tower and under the bridge, sometimes at the statue to. You can usually tell them by their lack of response to everything happening around them for extended periods of time.

You don't know anything! Those aren't apes, those are ZOMBIES!

Gokkem
04-29-2003, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by Parkbandit

You don't know anything! Those aren't apes, those are ZOMBIES!

OMG my mistake! You are absolutely correct! Doesn't everyone get apes and zombies mixed up?

Taernath
04-29-2003, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by Parkbandit
I assume this is part of the War of Nations plot... but what is the point of the invasion of Teras?... What is proposed outcome? Will Teras Isle continue to have a krolvin presence there?

You're right, it's a WoN quest. I'm assuming that they'll eventually be beaten and thrown off the isle, but until then you'll have to put up with them.

draconis nematoda
04-30-2003, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by Taernath

You're right, it's a WoN quest. I'm assuming that they'll eventually be beaten and thrown off the isle, but until then you'll have to put up with them.

Don't be too sure. Those blue buggers invaded the Landing in Plat and actually took over the place for about a week or so last year.
It was very interesting trying to avoid the "press gangs" that roamed around the town while it was occupied.

some old git

Makkah
04-30-2003, 04:39 PM
Kinda like the Sheruvian occupation of Solhaven. Boy that was a fun one with the jackal-headed guards walking around decapitating folks.

rht