PDA

View Full Version : +4 agility sunstone necklace

Demjorian
05-12-2009, 12:47 AM
a marquise-cut white sunstone necklace

+4 agility / blank embed (will crumble when all charges are used), The necklace looks to have more than your average giantman could count charges remaining.

CB: 750k to swami71 SOLD!

If anyone is interested feel free to make a bid i'm not sure of the value but the lore song indicated 89k.

Vivina
05-12-2009, 04:39 AM
I'll give you 100k on your necklace :)

~Vivina

Celephais
05-12-2009, 06:13 AM
Demjorian, the loresong should say that it will crumble when all the magic charges are used, and it will crumble when all the enhancive charges are used. So if you had someone sing to it for you, they weren't clear to you one way or another. It could be magic crumbly, enhancive not, or both crumbly, or enhancive crumbly, magic not.

If it is enhancive not crumbly, magic crumbly, you'd just be best off never putting magic in it, as it would never crumble if you didn't.

Aluenna
05-12-2009, 10:40 AM
I'll go 200k on the necklace...do you know how many charges it has?

-Alu

Demjorian
05-12-2009, 11:46 AM
thanks for bidding, does it even have enhancive charges when you wear it you get the bonus right away you don't have to activate it? sorry for asking dumb questions I been away from the lands for a long time having a lot of fun now that im back though.

Celephais
05-12-2009, 12:10 PM
The second you wear it it gives you the bonus, people haven't nailed down exactly how/when charges are expended, everything from periodic chance of it draining a charge to a chance when worn/removed. (although pretty sure a GM said there is no increased chance on wearing/removing).

You can recharge these using bounty points to prevent them from crumbling.

Vivina
05-12-2009, 12:55 PM
250k on the necklace please

~Vivina

Swami71
05-12-2009, 04:34 PM

Demjorian
05-12-2009, 10:36 PM
I'll go 200k on the necklace...do you know how many charges it has?

-Alu

The ring looks to have more than your average giantman could count charges remaining

Makkah
05-12-2009, 10:41 PM
So it will or won't crumble after enhancive?

Gustamantis
05-12-2009, 10:42 PM
The ring looks to have more than your average giantman could count charges remaining

what ring?

Swami71
05-12-2009, 10:44 PM
I love surprises.

Vivina
05-12-2009, 11:08 PM
If it's a necklace, I'll go 600k - if it's a ring, I won't go.

~Vivina

Demjorian
05-13-2009, 11:10 AM
it's a necklace, my fault

Swami71
05-13-2009, 11:21 AM

Morrff
05-13-2009, 04:27 PM
The second you wear it it gives you the bonus, people haven't nailed down exactly how/when charges are expended, everything from periodic chance of it draining a charge to a chance when worn/removed. (although pretty sure a GM said there is no increased chance on wearing/removing).

You can recharge these using bounty points to prevent them from crumbling.

I have no quotes saved, but I have been told several times by many GM's and I'm pretty sure they posted it on the officials back around WoE to(not sure).

But according to whom I've talked to, the chance(hidden roll) of a charge being depleted happens every time you wear/hold(activate) the items enhancive qualities. Then the chances are increased(rate of rolls?) by each other enhancive item being used. So the more you enhance or wear/take off often, the more chances you will run into that the rolls could go against you.

Not sure how the increases work though, could be degrees of how much of what it is you're enhancing, or perhaps just each enhancer jacks up the roll needed to ward a depletion. Could be higher rolls are needed instead of more rolls, could be a combination of the two.

Has anyone worked on the increasing roll rate formula for someone using a ton of enhanced items?

free bump

Demjorian
05-13-2009, 07:09 PM
I have no quotes saved, but I have been told several times by many GM's and I'm pretty sure they posted it on the officials back around WoE to(not sure).

But according to whom I've talked to, the chance(hidden roll) of a charge being depleted happens every time you wear/hold(activate) the items enhancive qualities. Then the chances are increased(rate of rolls?) by each other enhancive item being used. So the more you enhance or wear/take off often, the more chances you will run into that the rolls could go against you.

Not sure how the increases work though, could be degrees of how much of what it is you're enhancing, or perhaps just each enhancer jacks up the roll needed to ward a depletion. Could be higher rolls are needed instead of more rolls, could be a combination of the two.

Has anyone worked on the increasing roll rate formula for someone using a ton of enhanced items?

free bump

Thanks for the info never knew that.

Demjorian
05-13-2009, 07:45 PM
any bards on in Vaalor right now so I can see if this persist in regards to the enhancement properties? I am in victory Court and my name is Demjorian.

Demjorian
05-14-2009, 01:42 AM
going three times for 750k any other interest?

Demjorian
05-14-2009, 03:00 PM
sold for 750k to swami71 PM please for pickup info and all that, thanks for bidding everyone.