PDA

View Full Version : some deep black rolaren scalemail

Askip
05-11-2009, 06:30 PM
some deep black rolaren scalemail from the Hunt for History event.

4x swcp full coverage rigid leather.

You sing:

"Scalemail I hold in my hand
Blah blah yada yada."

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the rolaren scalemail in your hand, and you learn something about it...

The first thing that strikes you about the scalemail is the weight, which is about 25 pounds. In your best estimation, it's worth about 1,500,000 silvers. You can also tell that there is some type of metal in the structure of the rolaren scalemail.

You sing:

Blah blah yada yada."

The vision changes and you find yourself in a dark room, lit only by torch light. You see a group of young elves still fresh-faced and green, seated before an older elf, his face lined slightly and a silver scar tracing his cheek. The older elf sits propped against a table, his features animated in discussion and in his hands, he holds a gleaming stiletto. You can almost hear him teaching his students, punctuating his instruction now and then with a quick jab of his weapon, demonstrating the most effective manner and placement of the stiletto against an opponent.

Roundtime: 7 sec.

You sing:

Blah blah yada yada."

Your vision blurs briefly again, and you now see the elven teacher sparring with the youths, all clad in battered training armor. One by one, the teacher selects a student, directing them to attack him with their most efficient blow. When it is their turn, each of the younger elves slips seamlessly, silently, into the shadows to make a strike that their instructor fends off with lightning speed and well-honed reflexes. When each student has made their attempt, the older elf draws them near and begins an animated critique on the exercise.

Roundtime: 7 sec.

You sing:

Blah blah yada yada."

Rapidly, the scene changes once more, your eyes drawn to the group of young students assembled around their teacher, listening intently to his words and nodding. In sudden realization, you notice each of the youths is wearing scalemail so black that when they stand still, their bodies are nearly invisible in the darkness of the torch-lighted room. With final words of instruction, the students slip the stilettos they hold into unobtrusive, hidden places on their person, a couple of them practice drawing their weapons carefully, without causing the metal of the blade to rasp. With a nod of confidence from the older elf, the youths stride out of the room on silent feet.

Roundtime: 8 sec.

CB Winter's Kiss 4.5m last call. The auction ends midnight EDT 5/13 if no further bids.

Thanks,
Askip

Winter's Kiss
05-11-2009, 07:26 PM
3m on this, please.

LordBacl
05-11-2009, 07:38 PM
That's a great loresong.

Askip
05-11-2009, 07:44 PM
CB Winter's Kiss 3m.

:D

CanadianLady
05-11-2009, 08:34 PM
4 million

Gan
05-11-2009, 09:26 PM
Its a great suit of armor, especially for a rogue. I've had 2 sets of that at one point in time. Its almost worth wasting premie points upping the enchant and padding - if one is able to.

Almost...

thefarmer
05-11-2009, 09:55 PM
Pretty sure you can't do anything to them at all.

It would be nice though.

Winter's Kiss
05-11-2009, 09:56 PM
You cannot touch any of the H4H items. They have flags on them that say "NO!"

4.5m

Askip
05-11-2009, 09:57 PM
CB CanadianLady 4m.

Askip
05-12-2009, 06:08 PM
CB Winter's Kiss 4.5m going once.

Askip
05-13-2009, 08:15 AM
CB Winter's Kiss 4.5m last call. The auction ends midnight EDT 5/13 if no further bids.