PDA

View Full Version : Tehir, Half-Tehir, desert people?

DianaBanana
02-20-2004, 01:16 PM
Anyone playing a desert person?

Betheny
02-20-2004, 01:30 PM
I've thought about it... very interesting culture. But I rarely play as it is. :-P

Kitsun
02-20-2004, 01:50 PM
Sayori was a Tehir! But she left. I haven't noticed any active Tehir at merchants to be honest. Doesn't mean they don't exist. Maybe desert people are quiet. If they talk too much they get sand in the mouth.

Galleazzo
02-20-2004, 02:16 PM
Yep.

Makkah
02-20-2004, 03:59 PM
I've played a Tehir since they were released within the first History documents (~99?).

Quite a few Tehir around. Azorack, Briah, CrystalTears used to have one...

In fact, at one point a bunch of us were getting together and compiling a list and description of a Tehiri Pantheon of Gods and Goddesses.

Me:

You see Maliku al-Amlak the Battlechanter.
He appears to be a Human of the Tehir tribes.
He appears to have come of age and very tall. He has dark-rimmed black eyes and parched, black skin. He has short, braided black hair worn in elaborate braids. He has an emaciated, bony face and a pronounced jawline.
He is in good shape.
He is wearing a sandy grey linen turban pinned with a ruby crescent, a grey cotton face-shroud embroidered with red crescents, a concealing sandy grey linen burnoose threaded with a pattern of geometric shapes from hood to floor-length hem, a suit of augmented ora chainmail, some loose white hide breeches, a crude copper clasped wrist-cuff made from long beads of stained bone, some black leather sandals, and a woven bamboo bag.

rht

Weedmage Princess
02-21-2004, 02:47 AM
I had a couple in Plat ;)

Crazed Sylvan
02-21-2004, 01:07 PM
Yes.