PDA

View Full Version : Amusing Post Count and not so amusing thoughts

Wezas
02-20-2004, 10:28 AM
http://members.cox.net/legendwezas/Ben.jpg

A side note:

I thought Ben was a decent guy who had different beliefs and though I don't agree with him most of the time, he was tolerable and somewhat intelligent.

Then I read a few of his postings on the other board. The "N" word was thrown around almost as much as "hanging" or "monkey". In threads that it really had no reason to be there. Going out of your way to post hate is just stupid. Ruining threads by derailing them with his racial slurs and comments.

That is all.

DianaBanana
02-20-2004, 10:47 AM
I keep wanting to vent about Ben but I dunno...if I do it will just be me cursing and getting upset. I dont want to let some guy on a message board upset me that much..but well....he did. It's just not right. :down:

LilHellcat
02-20-2004, 11:01 AM
He is an idiot. I lost all and that was very little respect for him I had. I wanted to go off on him too. A certain person though asked me not to and I promised I wouldn't (damn morals). It actually sickened me at some of the things he said . Then the fact he actually got away with it was even worse. Now he'll probably come here and start shit too. What else is new. Just more rubbish to have to delete for the Mods.

Galleazzo
02-20-2004, 11:36 AM
Oh man, I post a lot of nasty shit, but racist garbage, no way. I saw a friend take a shotgun in the belly, and it started from him being the wrong color in the wrong side of town. All racists should frigging die.

:rant:

[Edited on 2-20-2004 by Galleazzo]

J-Tech
02-20-2004, 12:10 PM
What a punk.

J.T.

Shalla
02-20-2004, 12:35 PM
For some reason alot of women thinks he's hot too. I don't get it. He was criticizing and calling Tijay fat.. When in all honesty, Tijay is far better looking than he is. It's not biased either, for I don't get along with either of them.

HarmNone
02-20-2004, 12:49 PM
While I can agree with what you are all saying, I would really like to keep this kind of garbage off these boards. As LilHellcat points out, when it starts it causes lots of problems for the moderators trying to keep it in check.

Therefore, let us not speak of it, or its perpetrators here. If we feed them, they will come. Believe me, we do not want that! :(

HarmNone

Bobmuhthol
02-20-2004, 12:53 PM
I like Ben.

Betheny
02-20-2004, 01:27 PM
Ben is one of those people who adapts to the mentality of his surroundings. Put him in kindergarten, he'd act like the kindergarteners. Put him in college he'd act a lot more mature. Some people are just like that.