PDA

View Full Version : Bag o'Bravery Etc.

TheWitch
05-02-2009, 10:16 AM
Once, twice, sold.
Bid here, no PMs.
All scrolls infused my me, and are not locked.
Delivery in Ta'Illistim or Mist Harbor.

In the yellow sack you see the following:
8 Scrolls: a crumbling palimpsest, an ancient scroll, a blood-stained scroll, a burnt scroll, a crumpled scroll, a luminous scroll (x2), a pure white scroll

You wave your stone at a crumbling palimpsest.
As the stone passes over the scroll, you sense:
(1103) System Repair with a number of charges remaining and the potential to add no charges.
(1103) System Repair with a number of charges remaining and the potential to add no charges.
(1102) Limb Repair with a few charges remaining and the potential to add no charges.
(211) Bravery with very many charges remaining and the potential to add no charges.
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.
The pawnbroker turns the palimpsest over in his hands a few times.
The pawnbroker says, "Hmm, a most curious magical scroll to be sure. I'll give you 1021 silver coins for it."

You wave your stone at a crumpled scroll.
(211) Bravery with very many charges remaining and the potential to add no charges.
(103) Spirit Defense with a number of charges remaining and the potential to add no charges.
(203) Manna with a few charges remaining and the potential to add no charges.
You ask the pawnbroker to appraise a crumpled scroll.
The pawnbroker turns the scroll over in his hands a few times.
The pawnbroker says, "Hmm, a most curious magical scroll to be sure. I'll give you 840 silver coins for it."

You wave your stone at a blood-stained scroll.
(206) Darkness with many charges remaining and the potential to add no charges.
(1107) Adrenal Surge with many charges remaining and the potential to add no charges.
(209) Untrammel with very many charges remaining and the potential to add no charges.
You ask the pawnbroker to appraise a blood-stained scroll.
The pawnbroker says, "Hmm, a most curious magical scroll to be sure. I'll give you 1236 silver coins for it."

You wave your stone at a luminous scroll.
(209) Untrammel with a number of charges remaining and the potential to add no charges.
(301) Prayer of Holding with many charges remaining and the potential to add no charges.
(211) Bravery with many charges remaining and the potential to add a number of charges.
(113) UnDisease with a number of charges remaining.
(312) Fervent Reproach with many charges remaining and the potential to add no charges.
You ask the pawnbroker to appraise a luminous scroll.
The pawnbroker says, "Hmm, a most curious magical scroll to be sure. I'll give you 3585 silver coins for it."

You wave your stone at a luminous scroll.
(209) Untrammel with a number of charges remaining and the potential to add no charges.
(108) Stun Relief with a number of charges remaining and the potential to add no charges.
(105) Poison Resistance with a number of charges remaining and the potential to add no charges.
You ask the pawnbroker to appraise a luminous scroll.
The pawnbroker says, "Hmm, a most curious magical scroll to be sure. I'll give you 303 silver coins for it."

You wave your stone at an ancient scroll.
(1106) Bone Shatter with a number of charges remaining.
(1104) Head Repair with a number of charges remaining and the potential to add no charges.
You ask the pawnbroker to appraise an ancient scroll.
The pawnbroker says, "Hmm, a most curious magical scroll to be sure. I'll give you 242 silver coins for it."

You wave your stone at a burnt scroll.
(204) Unpresence with a number of charges remaining and the potential to add no charges.
(104) Disease Resistance with a number of charges remaining and the potential to add no charges.
(109) Dispel Invisibility with a number of charges remaining and the potential to add no charges.
(1110) Empathic Assault with a number of charges remaining and the potential to add no charges.
You ask the pawnbroker to appraise a burnt scroll.
The pawnbroker says, "Hmm, a most curious magical scroll to be sure. I'll give you 2441 silver coins for it."

You wave your stone at a pure white scroll.
(206) Darkness with a number of charges remaining and the potential to add no charges.
(205) Light with a number of charges remaining and the potential to add no charges.
(304) Bless Item with a number of charges remaining and the potential to add no charges.
(205) Light with a number of charges remaining and the potential to add no charges.
(213) Minor Sanctuary with very many charges remaining and the potential to add no charges.
You ask the pawnbroker to appraise a pure white scroll.
The pawnbroker says, "Hmm, a most curious magical scroll to be sure. I'll give you 2691 silver coins for it."

MB: 200K Drayal SOLD as a courtesy since he's rifting from Teras.
BO: 2M

deadly
05-02-2009, 10:25 AM
How many times can you use with VERY many charges remaining?

TheWitch
05-02-2009, 10:36 AM
Very many is max 20, minimum 16.

We can't tell exactly, because that would make too much sense that we could spend thousands of silvers infusing these and 1000's of TP's being good at it and the time it takes to do it which is not insignifant - but actually be able to tell exactly how may charges there are, within a closer range of plus or minus four? Out of the question. Crazy talk.

Edited to add: Most of these scrolls will be able to be recharged, so once that initial 16-20 is gone, at least a few more will be able to be added. So, on the higher value scrolls you could potentiall get another 16-20 out of them before they lock - for a potential total of 40 casts of bravery - per scroll. This is of course best case scenario, and that will vary by scroll.

Shari
05-02-2009, 12:31 PM
Hell I'll bite: 100k

TheWitch
05-02-2009, 02:13 PM
Hell I'll bite: 100k

Fleurs on the officials beat you to the minimum, sorry!

Asha
05-03-2009, 03:48 AM

TheWitch
05-03-2009, 07:11 AM
Ended early, to facilitate delivery.