PDA

View Full Version : Cleric In A Bag Scroll Auction

TheWitch
05-01-2009, 10:39 AM
Eight scrolls total. Various cleric spells, as well as sanctuary and bravery.
NO RAISE DEAD, already sold.
All scrolls were infused by me, and are fully charged and remain rechargeable.
Once, twice, sold.
Bid here, please, no PMs.
Delivery in Ta'Illistim or Mist Harbor.

You rummage through a silver samite sack and see a pure white scroll, a pure white scroll, a wrinkled scroll, a wrinkled scroll, a faded scroll, an aged scroll, a crumbling scroll and a sheaf of faded paper.
You wave your stone at a pure white scroll.

As the stone passes over the scroll, you sense:
(310) Warding Sphere with a number of charges remaining and the potential to add a couple charges.
(303) Prayer of Protection with many charges remaining and the potential to add no charges.
(213) Minor Sanctuary with many charges remaining and the potential to add no charges.
You ask the pawnbroker to appraise a pure white scroll.
The pawnbroker turns the scroll over in his hands a few times.
The pawnbroker says, "Hmm, a most curious magical scroll to be sure. I'll give you 1792 silver coins for it."

You wave your stone at a sheaf of faded paper.
(210) Silence with a number of charges remaining and the potential to add no charges.
(305) Preservation with a number of charges remaining and the potential to add no charges.
(315) Remove Curse with very many charges remaining and the potential to add no charges.
You ask the pawnbroker to appraise a sheaf of faded paper.
The pawnbroker turns the paper over in his hands a few times.
The pawnbroker says, "Hmm, a most curious magical scroll to be sure. I'll give you 1687

You wave your stone at a crumbling scroll.
(308) Well of Life with many charges remaining and the potential to add no charges.
(112) Water Walking with a number of charges remaining.
(207) Purify Air with a number of charges remaining and the potential to add no charges.
(211) Bravery with many charges remaining and the potential to add no charges.
(313) Prayer with many charges remaining and the potential to add no charges.
(202) Spirit Shield with a number of charges remaining and the potential to add no charges.
You ask the pawnbroker to appraise a crumbling scroll.
The pawnbroker says, "Hmm, a most curious magical scroll to be sure. I'll give you 3600 silver coins for it."

You wave your stone at an aged scroll.
(114) UnPoison with a number of charges remaining.
(308) Well of Life with a number of charges remaining and the potential to add no charges.
(108) Stun Relief with a few charges remaining.
(207) Purify Air with a number of charges remaining and the potential to add no charges.
You ask the pawnbroker to appraise an aged scroll.
The pawnbroker says, "Hmm, a most curious magical scroll to be sure. I'll give you 2724 silver coins for it."

You wave your stone at a faded scroll.
(313) Prayer with very many charges remaining and the potential to add no charges.
(302) Smite with a number of charges remaining and the potential to add no charges.
(115) Fasthr's Reward with a number of charges remaining.
(107) Spirit Warding II with a number of charges remaining and the potential to add no charges.
(206) Darkness with a number of charges remaining and the potential to add no charges.
You ask the pawnbroker to appraise a faded scroll.
The pawnbroker says, "Hmm, a most curious magical scroll to be sure. I'll give you 2261 silver coins for it."

You wave your stone at a wrinkled scroll.
(313) Prayer with many charges remaining and the potential to add no charges.
(104) Disease Resistance with a number of charges remaining and the potential to add no charges.
(204) Unpresence with a number of charges remaining and the potential to add no charges.
(304) Bless Item with a number of charges remaining and the potential to add no charges.
(212) Interference with a number of charges remaining.
You ask the pawnbroker to appraise a wrinkled scroll.
The pawnbroker says, "Hmm, a most curious magical scroll to be sure. I'll give you 3063 silver coins for it."

You wave your stone at a wrinkled scroll.
(309) Neutralize Curse with very many charges remaining and the potential to add no charges.
(107) Spirit Warding II with a number of charges remaining and the potential to add no charges.
(303) Prayer of Protection with a number of charges remaining and the potential to add no charges.
You ask the pawnbroker to appraise a wrinkled scroll.
The pawnbroker says, "Hmm, a most curious magical scroll to be sure. I'll give you 1686 silver coins for it."

You wave your stone at a pure white scroll.
(310) Warding Sphere with many charges remaining and the potential to add no charges.
(103) Spirit Defense with a number of charges remaining and the potential to add no charges.
(310) Warding Sphere with many charges remaining and the potential to add no charges.
(309) Neutralize Curse with a number of charges remaining and the potential to add no charges.
(211) Bravery with very many charges remaining and the potential to add no charges.
You ask the pawnbroker to appraise a pure white scroll.
The pawnbroker says, "Hmm, a most curious magical scroll to be sure. I'll give you 1791 silver coins for it."

CB: 200K Drayal SOLD
BO: Dazzle me.

Asha
05-01-2009, 10:47 AM

thefarmer
05-01-2009, 12:30 PM
http://www.dezignaweb.com/seenontv/images/Bedazzler_uses.jpg

TheWitch
05-01-2009, 01:04 PM
Lrn2read.

I said dazzle, not BEdazzle.

:tumble:

TheWitch
05-02-2009, 07:27 AM
Bump.

Asha
05-02-2009, 08:12 AM
Once yet? No?

TheWitch
05-02-2009, 08:17 AM
I intended to end this at 2PM on Monday, unless someone blew me away with a buyout, because I have four other bags of scrolls to get rid of as well.

However, every day that passes I get more and more disgusted with the game in general, so yea.

200k to Drayal, Once.

Asha
05-02-2009, 10:03 AM
You're not disgusted with the game, you're disgusted with the profession.

If you give me your e-mail, I'll tell you when they eradicate components, fix broken AvG, broken spells and attrition based on promise of other classes attrition, make 704 maneuver friendly, create Ensorcell, major demons and Fallen is the Sorc guru.

I can't guarantee I'll mail you soon.

Give me the scrolls.

TheWitch
05-02-2009, 10:06 AM
Send that email to:

thewitch@fatfuckingchance.com

Twice on the scrolls.

Asha
05-02-2009, 11:13 AM
El oh el.

TheWitch
05-02-2009, 02:18 PM
Sold. I'll PM you with pick up time options, Drayal.