PDA

View Full Version : stunning skull capped vultite mace, heavily scripted

crb
04-30-2009, 12:09 PM
No idea where I got this,w as in my locker.

rub my mace
The skull attached to your vultite mace begins to wail eerily. Suddenly, it falls to the ground, and begins rolling around.

The wailing ceases and the skull floats back and reattaches itself to your mace.

>tap my mace
You drum your fingers upon the skull of your vultite mace. The eyes of the skull alight in a blazing crimson glow, and flash ominously before becoming quiescent.

poke my mace
As you poke your mace, the mouth of the skull gapes open and bites your finger hard! The pain shoots straight up and stiffens your spine! That hurt!
This stuns you for like 2 rounds

wave my mace
As you wave your vultite mace, the mouth of the skull gapes open! A long, warbling wail issues forth! The eyes on the skull flash once, and then go still. The jaws snap closed with a *click*.

peer my mace
The vultite mace has a ruby-eyed ivory skull mounted upon it. The ivory is mottled brown and green and exudes a foul odor. The cracked teeth with the jaw are set crookedly, but someone took the time to sharpen them to a razor edge. The faceted rubies stuck within the eye sockets seem to follow you when you glance at the skull.

I guess 1m mb.

looks like when you rub it a whole bunch of different scripts can fire.

turn to black.
>rub mace
The skull attached to your vultite mace detaches itself and floats lazily around your mace. It reattaches itself after a moment, albeit upside down.
>rub mace
In a moody tone, the skull on your vultite mace says, "Your dying words will never be remembered, so don't spend too much time on them."
>rub mace
The skull on your vultite mace snickers to itself before exclaiming, "They never suspect a decorative skull."
>

[[OOC]-Japhrimel] "so is it a nice bow?"
rub mace
You rub your vultite mace. Nothing happens.
>rub mace
Dropping its jaw in an exaggerated yawn, the skull on your vultite mace says plaintively, "Back in my day, a simple dagger to the neck was all it took."
>rub mace
The skull attached to your vultite mace yawns and twists it visage into a scowl of utter disdain.
>rub mace
The skull attached to your vultite mace suddenly detaches. It floats around your head twice in a lazy circle, peering about, before rejoining your mace with an audible *click*.
>rub mace
>rub mace
The skull attached to your vultite mace begins to wail eerily. Suddenly, it falls to the ground, and begins rolling around.

The wailing ceases and the skull floats back and reattaches itself to your mace.
>rub mace
The skull attached to your vultite mace opens its jaws. Its visage twists as if pondering. After a moment, the jaws snap closed with a ghostly hiss.
>rub mace
The skull on your vultite mace snaps its teeth together tightly and whispers, "Take pride in your deaths, they bring you closer to the Gates that I will never see."
>rub mace
Air whistles through the cavities of the skull on your vultite mace as it intones, "Beware the rising of The Jackal."
>rub mace
Dropping its jaw in an exaggerated yawn, the skull on your vultite mace says plaintively, "Back in my day, a simple dagger to the neck was all it took."
>rub mace
In a moody tone, the skull on your vultite mace says, "Your dying words will never be remembered, so don't spend too much time on them."
>rub mace

[[OOC]-Xeroz] "it was decent...6x"
The skull attached to your vultite mace detaches itself and floats lazily around your mace. It reattaches itself after a moment, albeit upside down.
>rub mace
>rub mace
The eyes on the skull on your vultite mace glint brightly a moment, before slowly fading.
>rub mace
The skull's teeth clack together rhythmically on your vultite mace.
>rub mace
rub mace
>rub mace
The skull attached to your vultite mace yawns and twists it visage into a scowl of utter disdain.
>
>rub mace
The skull attached to your vultite mace suddenly detaches. It floats around your head twice in a lazy circle, peering about, before rejoining your mace with an audible *click*.
>rub mace
rub mace
The skull on your vultite mace spins around in place, gnashing its teeth.
>The skull attached to your vultite mace belches loudly.
>rub mace
rub mace
>rub mace
The skull on your vultite mace babbles something indecipherable.
>

HSB
04-30-2009, 12:12 PM
1m

crb
04-30-2009, 12:14 PM
http://gravity.dnsprotect.com/~gsplayer/forum/showthread.php?p=695134

crb
04-30-2009, 03:29 PM
sold on bo