PDA

View Full Version : pin holder...?

Gustamantis
04-29-2009, 02:12 AM
Is there anything that could hold all my stickpins and pin worn junk that way it doesn't all show up when you look at me? I don't know if such a thing exists, but if it does I want one...

thefarmer
04-29-2009, 02:15 AM
there are pin sashes that hold pins.

You put the pins on the sash and it's kind of like a pocket. However, since you're note actually wearing it, you can't use any embeds/enhancives/etc from the pinworns.

Gustamantis
04-29-2009, 08:48 PM
there are pin sashes that hold pins.

You put the pins on the sash and it's kind of like a pocket. However, since you're note actually wearing it, you can't use any embeds/enhancives/etc from the pinworns.

how much does one of these sashes cost, and is there a way to tell if it's one of these sashes if I were to say search playershops.com?

Vivina
05-03-2009, 11:37 AM
I have one, make me an outrageous offer :)

a jewel-hued silk sash

>examine sash
There is nothing pinned to your sash.

>wear sash
You unroll a jewel-hued silk sash, making sure you do not disturb anything pinned to it. Then, when it's all smoothed out, you put it on.

poke sash
You pin a step-cut pink topaz pin to your jewel-hued silk sash, choosing the perfect spot for it.

pull sash
You carefully unpin a step-cut pink topaz pin from your jewel-hued silk sash.

>rem sash
You take off a jewel-hued silk sash, rolling it up carefully so that anything pinned to it is protected inside it.

~Vivina

kookiegod
05-03-2009, 12:13 PM
There is one in Tiervah's shop in 4wi for 2.5m

~Paul