PDA

View Full Version : Naked Wizard

Tisket
04-24-2009, 04:53 PM
TOTALLY NOT SAFE FOR WORK VIDEO. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/04/23/naked-wizard-tazered-at-c_n_190502.html

P.S. how many thought I was selling a GS wizard without gear?

ElvenFury
04-24-2009, 05:04 PM
"The whole world is watching, man!"

Yeah, and laughing their asses off as they watch the dumb fucking naked hippy get tasered. What a moron.

NocturnalRob
04-24-2009, 05:05 PM
i was hoping it was a video of you, ass-naked, throwing tin foil balls yelling "Magic Missile!"

Tisket
04-24-2009, 05:05 PM
That crowd gathered pretty fast.

Tisket
04-24-2009, 05:06 PM
i was hoping it was a nude photo of you throwing tin foil balls yelling "Magic Missile!"

I might (or might not) actually have a photo that comes close to that somewhere...

Ashlander
04-24-2009, 05:27 PM
I might (or might not) actually have a photo that comes close to that somewhere...

pics or it didn't happen? :yes:

Celephais
04-24-2009, 05:50 PM
Was that backlash?

Proxy
04-24-2009, 05:56 PM
Neat clip. Though I do hope that someone hooks a car battery up to the balls of each one of those police officers, then, "breaks the switch of in the on position."

Was anyone else like WTF when they started tazering him in the throat and in the back of the head?

Danical
04-24-2009, 05:59 PM
d00d, 3:00 the fat cop brings the whole brunt of his body - knee first - purposely on the guy. Ouch.

Celephais
04-24-2009, 06:00 PM
They were a bit over the top... the dropping of the knee was completely uncalled for. As was the excessive tazing.

They'll get away with it just fine though, he was disobeying a lawful order... carte blanche, obviously.

Proxy
04-24-2009, 06:11 PM
d00d, 3:00 the fat cop brings the whole brunt of his body - knee first - purposely on the guy. Ouch.

I can almost guarantee that little knee drop stunt will validate an excessive force charge. And after checking with a friend of mine on the force(shot him a link), hey says that if the cop that was jamming the tazer into the tweakers neck/throat while it was lit up, would of been considered using lethal force in his area. Arms/Legs/Torso/Crotch/jugs if they got em = ok for him to taz, head/neck off limits if he wants to keep his job. Exceptions of course not withstanding. Though I doubt the nude quacks actions qualified for any of those exceptions any ways.

Euler
04-24-2009, 06:22 PM
fuck that. Cruel and unusual man. You can't ask someone to wear a tie dyed wizard robe. Fuckers should get the chair

Jace Solo
04-25-2009, 12:12 PM
Naked Pwng

Warriorbird
04-25-2009, 12:47 PM
...and here I assumed it was a training path.

StrayRogue
04-25-2009, 12:50 PM
God I love music festivals.

StrayRogue
04-25-2009, 01:01 PM
I can almost guarantee that little knee drop stunt will validate an excessive force charge. And after checking with a friend of mine on the force(shot him a link), hey says that if the cop that was jamming the tazer into the tweakers neck/throat while it was lit up, would of been considered using lethal force in his area. Arms/Legs/Torso/Crotch/jugs if they got em = ok for him to taz, head/neck off limits if he wants to keep his job. Exceptions of course not withstanding. Though I doubt the nude quacks actions qualified for any of those exceptions any ways.

To be honest I found the hair pulling the worst part. As a gentleman with longer hair I can tell you how annoying that would have been.

Tisket
04-25-2009, 01:19 PM
Wonder what makes someone decide to tear their clothes off like that. Especially given he has genitals the size of a five year old.

Proxy
04-25-2009, 02:11 PM
To be honest I found the hair pulling the worst part. As a gentleman with longer hair I can tell you how annoying that would have been.

hair pulling sucks, I had long hair until a few years ago when I sold my soul to corp. America. And yeah not fun, but compared to the tazer to the base of the skull/throat and that 700 gorilla dropping a knee on his floating ribs, its nothing.

Rolton-Sammich
04-25-2009, 02:14 PM
...and here I assumed it was a training path.
Yeah, I was thinking the GS version of NakedBabe:

http://web.archive.org/web/20010625055754/http://www.diabloii.net/nakedbabe/1-allacts/NakedBabe_I.shtml

AestheticDeath
04-25-2009, 03:26 PM
Wonder what makes someone decide to tear their clothes off like that. Especially given he has genitals the size of a five year old.

Throughout the first part of the video I was laughing about how small his penis was, and why the fuck someone so underwhelming endowed would parade naked in front of so many people...

But then again, as a guy, I cannot imagine how far up inside my body my penis would retreat if I was naked in front of so many people. Though I would never do it on purpose either.

And I agree some of the police force was too much, as far as where he tasered him above the shoulders, the knee. But the hair pulling as bad as it is, probably is something that is taught to them. I wouldn't be surprised.

But then again the guy was asking for it. You have three cops right there asking you to do something and refuse. You know damn well what is going to happen, doesn't matter how many people are watching. And then resisting arrest after they started in on him. Pretty stupid if you ask me. All so he could show his half inch prick to a few thousand people. ALTHOUGH, he did get a hand shake from that one chick... He should have pulled her into a hug or something. Squeeze them cheeks. Haha

Also, going back to see that chick, wtf is up with him putting his hand all over the cop, patting his shoulder? That was crazy.

Methais
04-25-2009, 03:29 PM
TOTALLY NOT SAFE FOR WORK VIDEO. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/04/23/naked-wizard-tazered-at-c_n_190502.html

I thought you were telling me to come over for some hot sex0rz.

StrayRogue
04-25-2009, 03:49 PM
hair pulling sucks, I had long hair until a few years ago when I sold my soul to corp. America. And yeah not fun, but compared to the tazer to the base of the skull/throat and that 700 gorilla dropping a knee on his floating ribs, its nothing.

Haha, true. I've never been tazzered so nothing to compare that against really. By the looks of the cops though, I'm confident I could have outrun them :D

Sean of the Thread
04-25-2009, 04:02 PM
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1338/537494065_7c8dcba159.jpg?v=0

The Ponzzz
04-25-2009, 04:02 PM
Where was that guy's cock? It clearly wasn't there for the video...

Celephais
04-25-2009, 04:20 PM
Wrong thread, you meant to post here:
http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?t=35739

Methais
04-25-2009, 10:59 PM

wtf is up with that dude's belly button? It takes "outie" to a whole new level.

AnticorRifling
04-26-2009, 11:41 AM
Haha, true. I've never been tazzered so nothing to compare that against really. By the looks of the cops though, I'm confident I could have outrun them :D Being tazed sucks. Being maced is just annoying but that's about it. As for outrunning them, yeah but you're not going to out run the radio....or the tazer depending on the distance.

Asha
04-26-2009, 11:56 AM
Great. Now I can say LG422 has micropenis.
I don't want to.. Just saying I can.
But I won't.

Warriorbird
04-26-2009, 12:36 PM
Being tazed sucks. Being maced is just annoying but that's about it. As for outrunning them, yeah but you're not going to out run the radio....or the tazer depending on the distance.

Doing security the radio was always my best weapon. The cops take that to a whole new level. I doubt he'd have made quite as interesting tv but he might've been out quicker.

NocturnalRob
04-26-2009, 05:50 PM
I'm waitiiiiiing...

Nieninque
04-26-2009, 06:26 PM
What a bunch of turds.

I really, for the life of me, cant figure out who is worse.

The coppers for needing to use such excessive force to beat down a hippy. Clearly the right to arms creates unimaginative pussies.

Or the crowd for standing around booing and saying how terrible it was whilst no-one stepped in to say "Hey! Leave him along. He has a tiny little acorn nestling in ginger pubes."

If there is anything that made me want to wear my "Burn America Burn" t-shirt more than this, I didnt find it yet.

Nieninque
04-26-2009, 06:30 PM
Being tazed sucks. Being maced is just annoying but that's about it. As for outrunning them, yeah but you're not going to out run the radio....or the tazer depending on the distance.

I was at the Reading Festival a few years back with a couple of male friends who decided they were going to dress the entire weekend as the women from Abba.

They were sat around the campsite one evening over the weekend when a couple of coppers arrived and said "Are you making joints?" while they were skinning up. One of my endearing friends said "Nope" and popped the lump of cannabis resin into his mouth. One of the coppers said "Dont swallow that, or that will be another offence", so my loony friend said "well you wont mind then, if I do this..." and he got up and ran away between the tents.

The copper got on to his radio and reported to his other colleagues to keep an eye out for this nasty criminal type, and added at the end "He shouldn't be too difficult to spot, he is wearing a black and gold spotted dress..."

Drakefang
04-26-2009, 07:41 PM
That crowd gathered pretty fast.

Yeah, they were hoping to see you nude throwing aluminum foil magic missiles, too. I have to admit...that sounds a lot more appealing than seeing that stupid fuck with a cock in bad need of an Enlarge spell.

Drakefang
04-26-2009, 07:46 PM
They were a bit over the top... the dropping of the knee was completely uncalled for. As was the excessive tazing.

They'll get away with it just fine though, he was disobeying a lawful order... carte blanche, obviously.

Ya know, one I doubt they get away with crap because if it can be shown to be excessive it was obviously all over the local news and other media outlets. Two, the guy wasn't trying to slam his knee into the guy...in all honesty it looked to me like he slipped when trying to get up and then quite obviously did knee the guy as he was coming down.

The tazing was not excessive as I continued seeing resistance from the guy...and lastly, the tazer was not to the guys neck and head. The BARBS were stuck in the dude's back. He was pulling the trigger and going for his arm at the same time, that's why it appeared there was a shocking effect when he pressed the tazer to his body. However, that's not how standard issue tazers work...they run to the barbs stuck in the body and clear as day they were in the guys back.

Drakefang
04-26-2009, 07:48 PM

That may be one of the most amazing belly buttons of all time.

Mabus
04-26-2009, 10:02 PM
Him touching that officer (patting him on the shoulder) could get him an "Assaulting a Peace Officer" charge. Never, ever touch a police officer during a questioning or arrest.

The Ponzzz
04-26-2009, 10:03 PM
Great. Now I can say LG422 has micropenis.
I don't want to.. Just saying I can.
But I won't.

Hahaha, awesome!!!

AnticorRifling
04-27-2009, 12:59 AM
Ya know, one I doubt they get away with crap because if it can be shown to be excessive it was obviously all over the local news and other media outlets. Two, the guy wasn't trying to slam his knee into the guy...in all honesty it looked to me like he slipped when trying to get up and then quite obviously did knee the guy as he was coming down.

The tazing was not excessive as I continued seeing resistance from the guy...and lastly, the tazer was not to the guys neck and head. The BARBS were stuck in the dude's back. He was pulling the trigger and going for his arm at the same time, that's why it appeared there was a shocking effect when he pressed the tazer to his body. However, that's not how standard issue tazers work...they run to the barbs stuck in the body and clear as day they were in the guys back.

No no he used the tazer in the same county as the individual he was tazing that's excessive!

AnticorRifling
04-27-2009, 01:00 AM
I was at the Reading Festival a few years back with a couple of male friends who decided they were going to dress the entire weekend as the women from Abba.

They were sat around the campsite one evening over the weekend when a couple of coppers arrived and said "Are you making joints?" while they were skinning up. One of my endearing friends said "Nope" and popped the lump of cannabis resin into his mouth. One of the coppers said "Dont swallow that, or that will be another offence", so my loony friend said "well you wont mind then, if I do this..." and he got up and ran away between the tents.

The copper got on to his radio and reported to his other colleagues to keep an eye out for this nasty criminal type, and added at the end "He shouldn't be too difficult to spot, he is wearing a black and gold spotted dress..." Pikey.